Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 pm  Post subject: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

The Ancient One
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)
Directed by: Fred Olen Ray

Plot Outline: Jack Chandler is a private eye tracking down Samantha the runaway. In his travels, he comes across a gang of chainsaw weilding prostitutes that like to carve people up for their cult.

User comments: Fred Olen Ray has put out some real crap during his career, but the crap seems to be the stuff that sticks more closely to "conventions", like Deep Space, Spirits, etc. I enjoyed Alien Dead, Scalps, and Haunting Fear, although by no stretch of the imagination are they good films. And now I've finally seen THIS, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. Woo HOO! This is one fun movie. It's deliberately campy, has "regular" Jay Richardson as a private dick, a la Bogart, but sleazier, who does voice-over on a lot of this. Also has lots of beautiful and usually unclad women-folk who have a thing for chainsaws. Gunnar Hanson stars as a mysterious man who is the cult leader, of an ancient Egyptian chainsaw cult? When it's pointed out that Ancient Egyptians did not have chainsaws, one bimbo says "but what about the Chainsaws of the Gods?". Whee, heady stuff. I found this to be very enjoyable from start to finish, and the music is great too. If everything that Fred Olen Ray had touched had turned out this good, I would worship the ground he walks on. Of course, to enjoy this, one needs a good sense of humor and a strong stomach though, so don't run out & get this to watch with the family. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this a 9. Woo HOO! This is a good 'un.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095312/

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Hollywood.Chainsaw.Hookers.1988.DVDrip.XviD-Slayer.avi
Filesize.....: 743 MB (or 761,146 KB or 779,413,504 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:14:46 (112,140 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1192 kb/s
Audio Codec..: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 640x432 (1.48:1) [=40:27]

ed2k: Hollywood.Chainsaw.Hookers.1988.DVDrip.XviD-Slayer.avi  [743.31 Mb] [Stats]

The undersized nuked rip that used to float around on the network can now be replaced by this one. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Thanks, Slayer. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey gang, I'm new here, stumbled over this site by accident. Are these downloads? I've been looking for Hollywood Chainsaw hookers FOREVER! These aren't torrents tho', right? So, how can I download them? Sorry to sound like a potato. And yeah, thanks Slayer!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

The Ancient One
Hi, Bring_up_G13. Good choice to start with HCH :thumbsup:

How to download this and the 1000s of other rips on this site, please read this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4 and this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17630

After having read those, you should be able to find your way around eMule. If you have more questions, feel free to post them in the Help/FAQ forum.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
lol

wow

thanks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:14 am  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

Dead But Dreaming
Hey, Linnea Quigley! Thanks!

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
this movie hasn't finished for me yet. someday maybe ill be able to watch it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Slayer! Thanks for taking the time to help out ! Yer a star, cheers a million.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (1988)

The Ancient One
Bring_up_G13 wrote:
Slayer! Thanks for taking the time to help out ! Yer a star, cheers a million.

It never hurts to help ;)

Oh, and thanks for calling me a star. Some people are even convinced that I am infinitely superior. :mrgreen: