Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:45 pm  Post subject: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

The Ancient One
ImageImage
ImageImage

--- File Information ---                                                            
File Size: 386,852,864

--- Video Information ---
Codec: XviD 1.1.2 Final
Duration: 1:20:55
Resolution: 352x224 [1.571:1]
Frames Per Second: 25.000
Video Bitrate (kbps): 503
Quality Factor (bits/pixel)/frame: 0.255"

--- Audio Information ---
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Sample Rate (Hz): 44100
Audio Bitrate(kbps): 128
Audio Bitrate Type: CBR
Audio Channel Count: 1

Language: Cantonese
Subtitles: Hard Coded English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122164/

Quote:
IMDB Review: Forget Taoism Drunkard, forget Fantasy Mission Force, forget Shaolin Drunkard, forget Shaolin Drunkard and forget Young Taoism Fighter. Magic of Spell, AKA "Qumotong", a 1986-89 Tiawanese/Mainland-Chinese production, which to the best of my knowledge, has never been subtitled, and that was directed by a certain Zhao Zhongxing, or, as the boards here at this movie-database would have it, a certain Chung Wu Ching, go out and find this flick --- oh, nevermind, it's not available in the Western Hemisphere.

Subtitles would perhaps serve merely to get in the way, so operatic, so wild, fantastic, visionary is the scenery disentangled before the viewers eyes. The plot: Good VS. Evil. Evil taking the form of a powerful white-haired and wild-maned sorcerer seeking for life-force enough to keep himself from degenerating into a crippled tyrant. which is countered by the chaste good of the heroine, Suichang (Lin Hsiao Lan) whose task it becomes to keep from the wizards clutches a 1,000 year old Ginsing root-child.

At length, she becomes involved with the plight of this ginseng-child-creature when her elderly mother is attacked and killed by two marauding demons, sent by the evil wizard to put young Suichang out of commission. With vengeance foremost on her mind, she and a troop of seedy but able-bodied fighters storm the sorcerer's stronghold. However, in the ensuing mêlée the tyrant is able to power himself up, sucking vital energies from various people and even jewels. (via the mystic blood-red waters of his wading pool). The resultant conflict is full of kinetic and exciting acrobatics and visualFX -- more than enough to satisfy even the most ZU-jaded fan out there. True to form, Evil is vanquished at the cost of almost all cast-members -- even the root-boy sacrifices his Magical abilities (by leaping into the blood-be-dewed mouth of Suichang and settling in her stomach) to destroy the monster.

ed2k: Kung.Fu.Wonder.Child.2.-.Magic.Of.Spell.EngSubs.1986.VCDRip.XviD-BadBugs.avi  [368.93 Mb] [Stats]

Can't find a cover.

Please help to spread & keep shared as long as you can. Thanks.

Last edited by BadBugs on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 am  Post subject: Re: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Am not strong enough to resist - thank you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 am  Post subject: Re: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

Dead But Dreaming
The reason you cannot find covers for this is because it is not actually called "Ku Fu Wonder Child 2: Magic of Spell" It's just "Magic of Spell"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

The Ancient One
I searched for a cover for magic of spell & couldnt find one either so that is not the reason. :twisted: (Thanks for the cover BTW) :rock:

Best taking up this debate with the guy whos posted KFWC, KFWC2 & KFWC3 over on CG as I've simply named it as he did. :shadey:

I'm assuming they all star peach boy & maybe thats why hes named them as sequels. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 am  Post subject: Re: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

Dead But Dreaming
BadBugs wrote:
I searched for a cover for magic of spell & couldnt find one either so that is not the reason. :twisted: (Thanks for the cover BTW) :rock:

Best taking up this debate with the guy whos posted KFWC, KFWC2 & KFWC3 over on CG as I've simply named it as he did. :shadey:

I'm assuming they all star peach boy & maybe thats why hes named them as sequels. :wink:

Could you post the 3rd movie, I didn't know there was one. BTW CG = ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Kung Fu Wonder Child 2 - Magic Of Spell (1986)

The Ancient One
CG = Cinemageddon, a site where you don't want to be. Therefore it's very cool BB is going there and posting the stuff here for us :beerchug: