Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
No, I don't know if Scifi will add this show to their schedule, but you might check their web site and see if they are planning to do, cause anyway I don't have Scifi here, not right now I should say, cause my FTA isn't working, i'm waiting for the next BIN... :mrgreen: :twisted:

And I don't know if you've saw the Pilot ''Trick Or Treat'', but it's a great one, and it's written by George A. Romero. Try it :

ed2k: Tales.From.The.Darkside.S01E00.Trick.or.Treat.(Pilot).(Dr.Sapirstein).avi  [124.88 Mb] [Stats]

And if you like it, download the entire show, it's really good, I really like this show, hope it will come out on DVD somedays... :D let's hope ! :wink:

BTW, what's your name again in eMule, so I could give you a Friend Slot ?, or just send me one on eMule...

That's too bad. I looked but I didn't see anything that pointed towards them adding it. I guess it was just a fluke..or maybe they wanted to see how many people would turn the marathon on? I dunno.

Nope, I haven't seen the pilot. I'm adding that to my queue now.

I just messaged you. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:05 am  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Finally, I have all episodes from this serie, thanks go to ManicMiner (thanks buddy! :D ) and i'm still sharing them for few months.

So, if anyones want it back in share one day cause there's no sources anymore, just let me know, it will be a pleasure ! :wink:

Thanks ManicMiner :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:29 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I started downloading yesterday. :matrix:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:20 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
i need reshare of ep 59 to complete the series, i'll keep it shared for 2 months ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:45 pm  Post subject:

springjack wrote:
I started downloading yesterday. :matrix:

Good ! take your time, cause i'm one of the few left who's sharing it and i'm sharing a lot of stuff too so... but i've put it on PowerShare so it will help a little.

Ghashburz wrote:
i need reshare of ep 59 to complete the series, i'll keep it shared for 2 months :wink:

Well, i'm still sharing all episode buddy, so the ep 59 should have at least a source, me. :roll: I'll give you a Friend Slot when I'll see you Online to help you. :P

Try to keep this serie alive guys ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:25 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey guys, I need help.

can someone give me a new link to the cutty black sow episode?
its important, major props to anyone who can help me out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:00 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Venn wrote:
Hey guys, I need help.

can someone give me a new link to the cutty black sow episode?
its important, major props to anyone who can help me out.

Hi buddy !

Well, first of all, i'm still sharing all of them, can't you see me ? :?

Anyway, I don't know what you mean by ''major props'' but here's the link for The Cutty Black Sow episode, the one from this Topic :

ed2k: Tales.From.The.Darkside.S04E14.The.Cutty.Black.Sow.(Dr.Sapirstein).avi  [121.49 Mb] [Stats]

And btw, I have an another rip of this episode too, from an old .Torrent i've downloaded a long time ago, maybe it could interrest you. So here are the specs for each file, the one here (that i'm still sharing) and the one I have on a DVD-R :

----------------------------------------
--- File Information ---
File Name: Tales.From.The.Darkside.S04E14.The.Cutty.Black.Sow.(Dr.Sapirstein).avi
File Size: 127,389,696 bytes

--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name: XviD 1.1 Final
Duration: 20:14.192
Video Bitrate: 699 kb/s
Bits / Pixel: 0.276
Resolution: 352x240
Aspect Ratio: 1.467
Frames Per Second: 29.970

--- Audio Information ---
No of Audio Streams: 1
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 128kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Channel Count: 2
Interleave: 33ms
Preload: 504ms
Audio alignment: Split

--- File Information ---
File Name: Tales From The Darkside - 414 - The Cutty Black Sow.mpg
File Size: 214,513,668 bytes

--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name: MPEG-1
Duration: 20:31.064
Video Bitrate: 1170kb/s
Bits / Pixel: 0.462
Resolution: 352x240
Aspect Ratio: 1.333
Frames Per Second: 29.970

--- Audio Information ---
No of Audio Streams: 1
Audio Codec: MPEG-1 Layer 2
Audio Bitrate: 224kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Channel Count: 2
Interleave: ms
Preload: ms
Audio alignment:

----------------------------------------

Just let me know if you're still interrested in having this particular episode...!!!??? I could upload it on some site like Rapidshit or Megacrap... :wink: and give you the link in a PM.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Hello Evil have added you as a friend on the mule...cheers for sharing very much appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Dead But Dreaming
Ok I am pleading for a reshare on the 3rd and 4th season of this series. Trying to fill in some of the holes in my collection please.
Loverly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

loverlyhotty wrote:
Ok I am pleading for a reshare on the 3rd and 4th season of this series. Trying to fill in some of the holes in my collection please.
Loverly

Hey hey !

So, again, I see that nobodys share after... :cry: huuummmmm...... :?

Let me finish to re-install my Vista and eMule and i'll re-open it ! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Dead But Dreaming
Still have a bunch of reds on this one. Please reshare: Ep 68,85,90,59,80,83,64,62, & The trouble with Mary Jane.
Loverly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Help!!! i would really love to get these files, but i know this P2P client has been abandoned for quite a while. Is there any other place that i can find these in avi files? Demonoid has all four season but they are crappy quality mpegs. Any help would be greatly appreciated please email me a jaguiar9281@gmail.com if you can help me out.
thanks
-josh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

The Devil, Probably
neogeo3do@mac.com wrote:
but i know this P2P client has been abandoned for quite a while.

No it hasn't. If you're using Emule, I'm sure users will reshare for you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)
Request Territory

Request Territory
hmmm, ill give it another shot...i was using amule for mac osx and it was not connecting, but i could have the settings wrong. thanks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

neogeo3do@mac.com wrote:
Demonoid has all four season but they are crappy quality mpegs

Those ones are the same quality, maybe even worst, so, if you already have them (from Demonoid), don't care about those.

Just check out in one of my latest post, with the blue/orange text, and compair by yourself, you'll see that the Video Bitrate, Bits / Pixel and Audio Bitrate are higher on the .MPG from Demonoid than those .AVI from Dr.Sapirstein. :?

You wasn't able to download them because I've closed my eMule last week, since I was having problems with my computer, but it should be up and working pretty soon. I'll re-put them back in share, but like i've told you, they are pretty much the same quality, don't expect DVDrip or anything, it's the same TVrip-->VHS-->DivX so... :?

neogeo3do@mac.com wrote:
but i know this P2P client has been abandoned for quite a while.

eMule will never be abandoned, it's only that it need many seeders, not like a .Torrent with two-three seeders that everyones take it and leave (fucking leechers), so that's why the eMule network is so slow, nobody share after... anyway, i'll stop saying that, nobody care so... :twisted:

ViSCeRaL wrote:
I'm sure users will reshare for you

Yeah, sure, why not !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Buried In The Backyard
I have all the Laserdiscs to these, if anybody needs anything from Volume 1-5 of the Laserdiscs I can rip them high quality. picture looks amazing too. The saddest bullshit is that Demonoid has alot of stuff I'd like to get, but I Don't like the way those assholes run their site, not letting anybody sign up anymore.. that's pathetic. Although some of the torrents leak to othersites and I can get them that way. If they were fair they'd start letting people sign up. :locked:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:01 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Well, i'm interested in your LaserDisc rips, if you can do them, all of the 4 Seasons, that could be great !

BUT, on Amazon, there is a page for Season 1 & 2, a DVD Box Set, not yet released, but if this is real, and if that will happen, your LaserDisc rips will be not usefull then... Let's wait till Amazon give a release date for those, but if that don't happen, then you LaserDisc rips could be VERY appreciated buddy ! :googley:

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Darkside-Se ... 840&sr=8-3
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Darkside-Se ... 40&sr=8-10

And you're right about Demonoid, since it's a private tracker, they don't let people in very offen. Well, like we say, that's life...!!! :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:40 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Buried In The Backyard
Yeah, I'm not sure about the Amazon thing science anybody can submit content on it, There's this site that was selling a nice real looking box set of it, one of my friends paid $80 for it, all seasons and it was the Mpeg-1 torrent garbage. Although it doesn't have a release date on there so I doubt it's real, it would be nice though, I'm positive none of the DVD's would contain any Widescreen ones but atleast the quality would be great. I don't have the whole 4 seasons on Laserdisc, just like 40 out of the 90+ that are out. There's a petition for a box set though, and I've seen some DVD's being sold in Hong Kong of the VHS cover series like "Volume 1" and everything, but they were way overpriced and I'm not even sure of the quality. And as for Demonoid, they can kiss my ass. lol. I have alot of stuff I could submit I'm sure they'd want too. I saw the Joe Bob Briggs stuff up on torrent I wanted, but mainly the Joe Bob Briggs presents Motel Hell full 4GB DVD-R, I was never able to get it the short time it was up cause they are pricks. lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Darkside: Complete Series (1984 - 1988)

Well, seems like they will FINALLY release that series on DVD, but coming from Paramount, what should we expect...

Thanks Mascareiro for the link ! :wink:

shocktillyoudrop.com wrote:
Paramount Home Entertainment will finally give Tales from the Darkside a home on DVD. The complete first season is arriving on February 10th!

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to ... hp?id=8536