Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:13 pm  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Season 1 and 2 back on share.

Let me know when done and I'll put the next ones, 2 by 2.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:00 pm  Post subject:

Immortal25 wrote:
I guess we both are the real immortals! ;)

Exactly ! And I was just messing with Le Frog ! :twisted:

Le Frog wrote:
Season 1 and 2 back on share.

Me, i'm sharing all five seasons right now, and i'm gonna give you a Friend Slot as often as I can. :P So take your time, and enjoy the show !

If you can, one day, buy the DVD Collection, it's only 160$, it worth it if you really like this show. After that, you'll only need the 1985-1989 collection too ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Thanks a lot. Just messaged you two on emule...just to let you know which one am I. Just in case of imposters... :matrix: :eatthis:
LOL :mrgreen:

I do agree....darn classic...must buy!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:31 pm  Post subject:

Immortal25 wrote:
...just to let you know which one am I. Just in case of imposters... :matrix: :eatthis:

Yeah, right, i'm so tired of imposters with Nick Thieft feature !!! I still have four of those fu**** in my queue :evil: :evil: God damn... :(

btw, is it possible for a Nick Thieft to have the Xtreme 6.1 mod, cause I have one that said he have this Xtreme 6.1 mod ??? Is there a Nick Thieft feature in Xtreme, probably not, so, what the hell ??

Anyway, enjoy buddy ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:18 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Have completed season 1 thanks all! Season 3 seems very low on sources..only 5-6 max.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 pm  Post subject:

I need my pipe during those next days, send me a PM in a week or so to remind me to put season 3 back on share.

;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone (1959-1965)

Skull Full Of Maggots
I'm having some trouble with Episode 8, "Time Enough At Last"...

When I downloaded it at first, it worked just fine for the first ten minutes, then the sound cut off. There seemed to be NO way to solve the problem, and it even became worse - if I tried to fast forward to the part, the sound disappeared as well. Now I've deleted it, but for some reason I can't even download it now. I press the link, but nothing happens. A little help?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 am  Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone (1959-1965)

Eshbaal wrote:
I'm having some trouble with Episode 8, "Time Enough At Last"... When I downloaded it at first, it worked just fine for the first ten minutes, then the sound cut off....if I tried to fast forward to the part, the sound disappeared as well.

Well, i've just check it out, and I have a problem with that episode too, but not the same problem as you have. Me, it work fine all throw the end, there is no cut off in the sound when I fast foward it, but after 13:00 min., approximatively, the sound is out of synch. The sound is still there, but just out of synch, it doesn't do that in the beginning, just after your ten minutes mark... :roll:

I don't really know how we can re-synch the sound in a DivX, so I will not be of any help on this one ! :(

Eshbaal wrote:
Now I've deleted it, but for some reason I can't even download it now. I press the link, but nothing happens. A little help?

Hummm, that's strange that you can't see any sources, cause i'm sharing it and other peoples too, i'm not the only one on this. So, do you have a HighID & a Secure Identification ??? Just delete the file in your waiting queue and re-click on the link. Let it search for sources and if tomorrow there is still no source, let me know and i'll send it to you. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 am  Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone (1959-1965)
Request Territory

Request Territory
OMG!

I've been searchin' that seres all my life... And now... now I notice here are all the chapters... Awh!

Hey, thanks, 100000 of them! REALLY!

:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone (1959-1965)

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
incredible

thanks