Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:25 am  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I am almost done, my friend Le Frog. Please continue with the episodes bellow for more time. Thank you very much!

The.Twilight.Zone.60s.301.Two.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.310.The.Midnight.sun.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.328.The.Little.People.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.404.Hes.Alive.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.409.Printers.Devill.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.410.No.Time.Like.Past.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.412.I.Dream.of.Genie.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.532.Mr.Garity.and.the.Graves.avi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
k, means the rest is finished, I delete the rest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I am almost there, Le Frog. I am still downloading these:

The.Twilight.Zone.60s.328.The.Little.People.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.412.I.Dream.of.Genie.avi
The.Twilight.Zone.60s.532.Mr.Garity.and.the.Graves.avi

Can you reshare the episodes bellow? I forgot these. Thanks!!!

4x13 - The new Exhibit
4x15 - The Incredible World of Horace Ford

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:44 pm  Post subject:

Offline for a moment. Will try to do my best when back. Patience.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:40 pm  Post subject:

ed2k: The%20Twilight%20Zone%20[1962]%20[3x28]%20The%20Little%20People%20[En].avi  [179.60 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The%20Twilight%20Zone%20[1963]%20[4x12]%20I%20Dream%20of%20Genie%20[En].avi  [335.84 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The%20Twilight%20Zone%20[1963]%20[4x13]%20The%20New%20Exhibit%20[En].avi  [351.20 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The%20Twilight%20Zone%20[1963]%20[4x15]%20The%20Incredible%20World%20of%20Horace%20Ford%20[En].avi  [351.31 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The%20Twilight%20Zone%20[1964]%20[5x32]%20Mr%20Garity%20and%20the%20Graves%20[En].avi  [175.83 Mb] [Stats]

Back.

Let me know when done. Room...

[ Add all 5 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:56 am  Post subject:

I'm gonna start all of them too in few days, so keep them shared guys ! much appreciated, and I will keep them shared too myself, I just buy a new HDD of 250 GO !! :D I will now be in business with my 600 GO of space !!! hahaha :evil: :beerchug:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:45 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I am done Le Frog. Thanks for the help.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:28 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I have Seaon 1 complete. Season 2 im still downloading 2-3 more and im finish there. Season 3 I have about 7-8 more episodes left. I just started 4 and 5.

Wasn't there a season 6 somewhere?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 pm  Post subject:

I found something. Something I couldn't even imagine to find somewhere around.

Please, read this:

TVparty wrote:
Respectfully submitted for your approval - the story of the long, lost 'pilot' episode of one of TV's great classic series - 'The Twilight Zone'.
In 1950, Cincinnati resident Rod Serling, just out of college, started submitting, and selling, scripts to the fledgling TV market.
By 1954, he was one of the hottest writers in television, weaving intelligent dramas for virtually every anthology show on the air ('US Steel Hour', 'Schlitz Theatre', 'Lux Video Theatre', 'Suspense', 'Armstrong Circle Theatre'). The 'Kraft Television Theatre' broadcast of "Patterns" in 1955 brought the author national acclaim, the first TV drama in history to ever be repeated by popular demand. "Patterns" won Serling the first of his six career Emmy Awards, more than any other individual to date.
Serling penned twenty dramas that were produced in 1955. The following year his "Requiem for a Heavyweight" became the first original ninety-minute drama ever written expressly for TV, winning a Peabody award, the first ever for an author. That 'Playhouse 90' presentation also won multiple Emmy Awards and further established his reputation as television's premier writer. "The Comedian" (another Emmy winner) followed in 1957.
In 1958, Rod Serling met with CBS exec William Dozier and pitched an idea he'd been brewing for a long time - a fantasy-oriented anthology program. By creating an undefined, otherworldly environment, Serling hoped to tackle controversial subjects and tell meaningful stories under the camouflage of science-fiction and whimsy.
"Before the script goes before the cameras," Serling was quoted as saying, "the networks, the sponsors, the ad agency men censor it so that by the time it's seen on the home screen, all the message has been squeezed out of it." Recalling an earlier production, he stated, "One time we couldn't mention Hitler's gas ovens because a gas company sponsored the show."
Intrigued by the 'Twilight Zone' concept, Dozier ordered a script and a few weeks later Serling turned in 'The Time Element', the story of a guy who wakes up on December 6, 1941 - the day before the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Dozier liked the script, but hour-long anthology shows were on the way out - would Serling consider a half-hour format for the series?
Despite misgivings about the abbreviated form (considering half-hour shows beneath him), Serling turned in an alternate, thirty-minute script. "The Time Element" was shelved and "The Happy Place", a melancholy story of a society that doesn't allow anyone to live past the age of 60, was approved to become the first episode of Serling's new series, 'The Twilight Zone'.
Before filming could begin, the CBS ultimately rejected "The Happy Place" - reasoning it was unsuitable as a pilot, too depressing to attract advertisers (who were generally pushing 60 themselves). Serling reacted angrily, storming out of the meeting when he was told, turning his concentration instead to other TV and motion picture projects.

THE TIME ELEMENT

Concurrently, 'Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse' producer Bert Granet had a problem - finding good scripts for the new anthology show that rotated with 'The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour'.
CBS was strong-armed into taking the anthology series in order to get the adventures of the Ricardos for an hour once a month. While the 'Lucy-Desi' programs were top-ten gold, ratings suffered depending on what was being presented on the alternate weeks. In a meeting with Rod Serling, Granet asked television's most acclaimed writer if he had a script he could use for 'Desilu Playhouse'. Serling answered no, but then remembered CBS still had "The Time Element" on hold.
While Serling mulled the future of 'The Twilight Zone', Desilu purchased "The Time Element" from the network. When Westinghouse ad execs read the script they rejected it out of hand. They HATED science-fiction and "unfinished stories" that didn't end with a nice, neat (preferably happy) ending. Producer Granet fought hard for the script, against enormous pressure from the sponsor - promising that this would be the first and last sci-fi story the series would ever produce.
Serling completed minor rewrites on "Time Element" (for instance, Westinghouse had the Army excised from the story because of their defense contracts); afterward he turned in his third pilot script to CBS for 'The Twilight Zone,' entitled "Where is Everybody?"
When "The Time Element" was broadcast on November 24, 1958, the response was overwhelming - phone calls, letters and telegrams flooded the network, more than they had ever received for a drama - and the critics raved.
The story was a strong one–small-time bookie Pete Jensen (William Bendix) asks a psychiatrist (Martin Balsam) to evaluate his story - he keeps waking up on December 6, 1941, the day before the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor. He keeps drifting back and forth from the past, where no one takes him seriously when he warns them of the impending attack. The ending provides a 'Twilight Zone' twist when the doctor goes into a bar, sees Jensen's picture on the wall, and is informed he died on December 7, 1941 at Pearl Harbor.
Bonus in 'The Time Element' - you get to see Jesse White (the original lonely Maytag Repairman) in a tough-guy role. He even slugs a guy!

THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Because of the robust viewer reaction to "The Time Element", CBS execs moved 'The Twilight Zone' to the front burner. A deal was struck, giving Serling and CBS each 50% ownership of the show, with the network picking up all of the production costs.
A new pilot, starring Earl Holliman, was rushed into production. "Where is Everybody?" was the tale of a man wandering through a seemingly deserted city but discovering lit cigars, running cars and other signs that people had been there until recently. Finding no one wherever he looks, he becomes more and more panicked (it turns out he's an astronaut going through an isolation experiment).
Based on the strength of the pilot, sponsors (eventually) bought into the series but they had one reservation. The show needed a reoccurring character or narrator. After a frustrating search, Serling himself was selected (at first just doing voice-overs, later appearing on camera) and the rest is history.

Code:
--- File Information ---
File Name :                The.Twilight.Zone.[1x00].[Lost.Pilot].Time.Element.(Westinghouse.Desilu.Playhouse.1958).(VHS.divx-eng).avi
File Size :                324,963,838 bytes

--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name :         DivX 4 (OpenDivX) (MPEG-4)
Duration :                 51:55.777
Subtype :                  AVI v1.0,
Video Bitrate :            761 kbps
Aspect Ratio (DAR) :       1.500
Pixel Aspect Ratio :       1.000
Bits / Pixel :             0.073
Resolution :               720 x 480
Interleave :               33 ms
Total Frames :             11544400 frames
Bytes Missing (if any) :   0
Frames Per Second :        29.970

--- Advanced ---
Quality Factor :           0.073" bits per Pixel

--- Audio Information ---
Audio Bitrate Type :       CBR
No of Audio Streams :      1
Audio Codec :              0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate :            64kb/s (48000Hz)
Audio Channel Count :      1
Interleave :               33ms
Preload :                  ms
Audio alignment :          Aligned

ed2k: The.Twilight.Zone.[1x00].[Lost.Pilot].Time.Element.(Westinghouse.Desilu.Playhouse...HS.divx-eng).avi  [309.91 Mb] [Stats]

I don't know if you'll enjoy it, but I do...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:39 pm  Post subject:

Alright !

Thanks for this lost treasure ! :twisted:

I will soon start this serie so please keep it share... :wacky:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:04 am  Post subject:

Good news, I got all of them now, and i'll keep sharing them for a couple of months, so, if anybody need help with those, let me know... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:36 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Can I have a friendslot on this? anyone still sharing this? ;) It's moving slow...Just starting grabbing season 1. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:18 pm  Post subject:

Yeah, sure buddy, i've just put them back on share. :wink:

I had to format my computer yesterday, so, re-installing eMule and so on, but it's back in share now, it's normal if you don't see my as a source right now, leave eMule open, it will... and if you want a Friend Slot to help you a little, leave me a message on eMule, my nick is the same... :twisted:

btw, i'm gonna buy the complet set of The Twilight Zone, all five seasons, 28 DVD !! it's only 160$, a good price for such a great serie ! It's gonna be my christmas present from me !! :mrgreen:

Enjoy Immortal25 :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 pm  Post subject:

Who's the real immortal, huh?

25, give me a few hours and I'll give it a go go.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:28 pm  Post subject:

Le Frog wrote:
Who's the real immortal, huh?

I am :twisted: Here to stay !!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:30 pm  Post subject:

Prove it, small ass!

;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:43 pm  Post subject:

I'm younger than you, so when you'll die, i'll still be there, with my old bitch, watching everybody, waiting to kick some ass ! You won't get rid of me that easy ! :lol:

And like the ''real'' immortal said : ''I am FOREVER'' :wink:

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:08 pm  Post subject:

Ever heard of small? Ass...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:21 pm  Post subject:

Me ? Noooooo......... :roll: :mrgreen:

Don't know what you're talking about ! :moon:

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:15 am  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
I guess we both are the real immortals! ;) My personal fav quote:
We Are Immortal Until We Die...
hhehehe Anyways thanks you two! The series is indeed great!