Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:30 am  Post subject: Hammer House Of Horror (1980)

Mod of the Living Dead
Witches. Deadly nightmares. Werewolves. Dagger-wielding authors. Body-snatching hitchhikers. For American horror buffs, this collection is something of a holy grail: the complete rarely seen 1980 anthology series produced by England's famed Hammer Studios, the masters of their gothic domain. Hammer aficionados will want to start with "The Silent Scream," which stars studio icon Peter Cushing in a terrifying story of captivity and comeuppance. Veteran character actor Denholm Elliott stars as an unhappily married real estate agent in the grips of a recurring nightmare in "Rude Awakening." As for rising stars, that's Pierce Brosnan in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo as Last Victim in "Carpathian Eagle," a story about a homicidal author who beds her victims. More Night Gallery than Twilight Zone, this series recalls Hammer's gory--I mean, glory--days as the premier producer of elegantly disreputable horror films that were a cross between Masterpiece Theatre and Herschell Gordon Lewis. There's nothing campy in this baker's dozen of episodes--just blood, dread, and fears (and a little nudity).

The legendary Hammer Studios is recognized as the high-water mark of the gothic macabre, spinning some of the most suspenseful and chilling horror films of all time, including Curse of Frankenstein, Dracula -Prince of Darkness, and Curse of the Werewolf. Hammer gave the world ivons of horror with tales that seduced their way into our darkest spaces and our deepest nightmares. In 1980, Hammer produced a series of 13 short horror stories for television, each episode providing a completely new and individual tale of terror and suspense. Now, A&E Home Video presents the complete run of HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR - every episode ever made - in this special collector's set for the very first time. All episodes are complete, uncut an digitally remastered for the first time and presented in the original transmission order.

Quote:
UK Horror / Drama Series
Produced by Roy Skeggs
Broadcast on the ITV network in 1980
1 Season of 13 x 50 minute episodes

Episode 01 - The House That Bled To Death
Episode 02 - The Silent Scream
Episode 03 - The Two Faces Of Evil
Episode 04 - The Mark Of Satan
Episode 05 - Witching Time
Episode 06 - Visitors From The Grave
Episode 07 - Rude Awakening
Episode 08 - Charlie Boy
Episode 09 - Children Of The Full Moon
Episode 10 - The Thirteenth Reunion
Episode 11 - The Carpathian Eagle
Episode 12 - Guardian Of The Abyss
Episode 13 - Growing Pains

Size : 350Mb/episode

The House that Bled to Death (Oct 11, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep01.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Emma Ridley (Sophia Peters), Joann White (Older Sophia Peters), Nicholas Ball (William), Rachel Davies (Emma), Brain Croucher (George), Pat Maynard (Jean), Milton Johns (A.J. Powers), George Tovey (Old Man), Una Brandon Jones (Old Woman), Jo Warne (Mother #1), Sarah Keller (Mother #2), Max Mason (Journalist #1), Anny Perry (Journalist #2)

A young couple with a child move into an old house which has been empty for many years. Unknown to them, Number 42, Colman Road, has not been lived-in since an old man murdered his wife there. While the house rains blood, the new occupants are terrorized - in the lead-up to an unexpected climax.

The Silent Scream (Oct 25, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep02.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Peter Cushing (Martin Brueck), Brian Cox (Chuck), Anthony Carrick (Aldridge), Elaine Donnelly (Annie), Terry Kinsella (Lionel), Robin Browne (Police Officer)

A convict, Chuck Spillers, strikes up a friendship with an elderly prison visitor, Martin, who owns a pet shop. When Chuck is released, he is glad to take a job working in the shop. Unfortunately, Chuck can't resist opening Martin's safe, and he discovers something terrifying.

Note: Peter Cushing's appearance in The Silent Scream was his last role for Hammer.

The Two Faces of Evil (Nov 29, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep03.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Jenny Laird (Mrs Roberts), Jeremy Longhurst (Dr Cummings), William Moore (Mr Roberts), Anna Calder-Marshall (Janet Lewis), Gary Raymond (Martin Lewis), Paul Hawkins (David Lewis), Philip Latham (Hargreaves), Pauline Delany (Sister), Brenda Dowling (Nurse Davies), Mike Savage (P.C. Jenkins), Malcolm Hayes (Attendant)

The Lewis family, Martin and Janet and their son David, is driving off on holiday. As they go through a severe rainstorm, they almost fail to see a man in the road, missing him by inches. Martin stops and offers the sober-looking stranger a lift. Back on the road again, the stranger suddenly attacks Martin, causing a terrible crash. Janet and David wake up in hospital and find that Martin has also survived, badly scarred and changed... As time goes by, Janet starts to wonder whether the man who is now her husband is Martin at all. Could it be the stranger?

The Mark of Satan (Dec 6, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep04.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Annie Dyson (Mrs Rord), Conrad Phillips (Dr Manders), Emrys James (Dr Harris), Georgina Hale (Stella), Peter McEnery (Edwyn), Peter Birrell (Markham), Anthony Brown (Priest), Peter Cartwright (Surgeon), James Duggan (Simpson), Andrew Bradford (Steve), James Curran (Pritchard), Chrispin Gillbard (Policeman)

Following the prick of a needle, the Devil chooses a young man working in a hospital morgue as his disciple - or is it all in the man's mind?

Witching Time (Sep 13, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep05.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Patricia Quinn (Lucinda Jessup), Jon Finch (David), Ian McCulloch (Charles), Lennard Pearce (Rector), Margaret Anderson (Sister), Prunella Gee (Mary)

Lucinda, a beautiful witch from the seventeenth century, escapes from being burned at the stake by travelling forward in time, landing in the present day. Her own house is now an old farmhouse, and its current owner, a composer of music for horror films, is soon enchanted by her. A battle for supremacy ensues between Lucinda and the man's wife.

Visitor from the Grave (Nov 22, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep06.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Kathryn Leigh Scott (Penny), Simon MacCorkindale (Harry), Gareth Thomas (Richard/Gupta), Mia Nadasi (Margaret), Stanley Lebor (Charles), Gordon Reid (Max)

Charlie Willoughby tries to rape Penny, an unstable young American living in England, and in defending herself she kills him. Harry helps Penny to cover things up and buries Charlie's body in the woods. Then, however, Penny thinks she hears and sees Charlie, still alive.

Note: Kathryn Leigh Scott played Maggie Evans in the TV Series Dark Shadows.

Rude Awakening (Sep 27, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep07.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Denholm Elliott (Norman Shenley), James Laurenson (Mr Rayburn), Pat Heywood (Emily Shenley), Lucy Gutteridge (Lolly), Eleanor Summerfield (Lady Strudwick), Gareth Armstrong (Dr Melbury), Patricia Mort (Maid)

Norman Shenley, an estate agent, has a nightmare about murdering his bad-tempered and unattractive wife. He is then free to pursue a young employee in his office. Later that day, at a scary old house, he hears a voice say "You shouldn't have done it, Mr Shenley... You shouldn't have killed your wife".

Charlie Boy (Oct 18, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep08.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Leigh Lawson (Graham), Marius Goring (Heinz), Angela Bruce (Sarah), Frances Cuka (Gwen), David Healey (Peter), Michael Culver (Mark), Michael Deeks (Phil), Jeff Rawle (Franks), Janet Clare Fielding (Secretary), Michael Stock (Armourer), Lee Richards (Actress), Andrew Pariss (Boy), Charles Pemberton (Policeman)

A young man, Graham, inherits a collection of native art, including an African black magic doll. In ignorance of its power, he uses it to place a curse on a cousin who has cheated him - but he inadvertently directs the curse at all the people in a photograph, including his girl friend and himself.

Children of the Full Moon (Nov 1, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep09.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Diana Dors (Mrs Ardoy), Christopher Cazenove (Tom), Celia Gregory (Sarah), Robert Urquhart (Harry), Jacob Witkin (Woodcutter), Adrian Mann (Tibor), Sophie Kind (Eloise), Victor Wood (Sophy), Matthew Dorman (Young Boy), Wilhelmina Green (Young Girl), Corinna Reardon (Small Girl), Daniel Payne (Small Boy), Natalie Payne (Irenya), Daniel Kipling (Andreas)

A friend lends Tom Martin a country cottage for a holiday with his wife, Sarah. On the way there, Tom's car runs out of control and he can't stop it. The car ends up at a house in the woods, where Tom and Sarah meet eight beautiful children and their Nanny, Mrs Ardoy. That night, they have an experience which will change their lives.

The Thirteenth Reunion (Sep 20, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep10.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Julia Foster (Ruth Cairns), Dinah Sheridan (Gwen), Richard Pearson (Sir Humphrey Chesterton), Norman Bird (Basil), Warren Clarke (Ben), George Innes (Cedric), James Cosmo (Willis), Gerrard Kelly (Andrew), Michael Latimer (Dr. Bradley), Barbara Keogh (Joan), Paula Jacobs (Joyce), Roger Ostime (The Butler), Kevin Stoney (Rothwell), Peter Dean (Charlie), Louis Mansi (Rossi)

A woman journalist, Ruth Cairns, is given the job of writing about a weight loss programme at the Chesterton Clinic, a place with a strange reputation. Ruth investigates rumours of limbless torsos and body snatching.

Carpathian Eagle (Nov 8, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep11.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Anthony Valentine (Inspector Clifford), Suzanne Danielle (Natalie), Pierce Brosnan (Last Victim), Si?n Phillips (Mrs Henska), Barry Stanton (Tony), Jonathan Kent (Tadek), Matthew Long (Andy), Ellis Dale (Police Doctor), Gary Waldhorn (Bacharach), Jeffry Wickham (Edgar), W. Morgan Sheppard (Hospital Gardener), Barry Stokes (First Victim), Richard Wren (Chauffeur), Diana Adderley (Policewoman)

A young writer, Natalie, has written a book about a woman in the Middle Ages who had a tame eagle which was trained to kill her lovers by tearing out their hearts. Men begin to turn up dead in the writer's neighbourhood with their hearts missing, and Inspector Clifford wonders whether Natalie's work is wholly fictional.

Guardian of the Abyss (Nov 15, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep12.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Caroline Langrishe (Tina), Rosalyn Landor (Alison), Ray Lonnen (Michael Roberts), John Carson (Charles Randolph), Paul Darrow (Andrews), Sophie Thompson (First Girl), Sharon Fussey (Second Girl), Harry McDonald (Auctioneer), Barbara Ewing (Laura Stephens)

Antique dealer Laura Stephens buys a strange old mirror in a job lot at an auction. While she and fellow dealer Michael Roberts are looking at it, a sinister-looking man makes an offer for the mirror, but Laura decides not to sell. The mirror proves to be a very interesting item indeed.

Growing Pains (Oct 4, 1980)
Hammer.House.Of.Horror.Ep13.1980.DVDRIP.XviD-GrimRippers.avi
Cast: Christopher Reilly (William Morton), Norman Beaton (Mr Ngenko), Barbara Kellerman (Laurie Morton), Gary Bond (Terence Morton), Tariq Yusus (Charles Austin), Matthew Blakstad (James), Dapne Anderson (Matron), Michael Hughes (Mechanic), Karin Scott (Nurse), Geoffrey Beevers (Gravedigger)

A scientist's young son dies, and the scientist and his wife (Terence and Laurie Morton), adopt another boy, James. But the Mortons are busy people and have little time for their new son - which is just as it was with William, the boy who died. A strange poem in an old book causes terrible events to unfold.

IMDb
[More info:]
http://critterbob.net/movies/Hammer%20House%20Of%20Horror.htm
http://www.ktb.net/~culttv/horror.htm
http://www.epguides.com/HammerHouseofHorror/

[ Add all 13 links to your ed2k client ]

Last edited by Iconoclast on Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:46 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
I've been releasing for a long time and it normally screws everything if you release them all at once. I'd delete all the links apart from episode one. Share that until it's spread, then move on. Otherwise it will take a long time to spread. Just my ?1.50, people do spread lots of things all at once, but they often find it backfires

I'm getting these off of monkey and will help you share by spreading one episode at a time when I've shared the Friday the 13ths

Many thx for bringing em to emule :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:56 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
*click**click**click**click* :D
actually will grab em 1by1 so cheers :beerchug: looking foward 2 revisiting these

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:24 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
I'm bold..I'll grab them all at once :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:51 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
are there many sources? can I put these temporarly on pause, or should I get them now?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:12 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
@spud
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about this, but decided to put them all out once. After all I doubt this is going to be really popular release and some people are going to take those one or two (for example Peter Cushing ep) anyway. Most people start from ep 1 and when they start the latter there is some sources for those allready. I took off all my other shares (except FoF & and couple downloads that I have are pretty rare files). It has started pretty ok, I've upped 350Mb's of ep1 now and some chunks for eps 2, 3 & 10. Not too many people on queue for these though :?

Thanks for help spreading these. I'll do my best before you join in :)

@JD
I think there's just me now.. but more people will join later. Do as you want :) I'm going to keep them shared for a long time...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:06 pm  Post subject: After 1 week

Mod of the Living Dead
How is this spreading? Anyone here got any eps completed ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:24 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
working on it... going sloooow. none complete

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:42 am  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
ep. 1 & 2 completed
ep. 3 125/347, I can see about 10 people getting it

I'm powersharing At Midnight I'll take Your Soul now but in a week or two I'm goinig to set all episodes on release...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:01 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
1 & 2 completed & shared, part 3 on its way :)
UPDATED: 3 & 4 completed and shared now

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:34 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I didn't know this serie! I preview the 1st episode and i said my self "You must to see all them". . . so i put this serie in hi priority in download and release priority to upload, because only a few people have it. I think that a good idea is to post this serie in the series seccion of dead-donkey and to post it in the popular sharereactor so more people knows this excelent serie and all will win!!!!!!!!!!

Thankz to the guy that enconde and post this release!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:20 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Can I have progress status for this?
Unsharing eps 5 & 6 next, when upped over 3GB's. (a.t.m 2.52 and 2.44)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:11 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
i got #5 shared now and nearly done on #6 for which i see at least 1/2 dozen FS, jus started #7 as well

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:07 pm  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
I'm rather slow, all I can see is:
ep. 1-4 completed, about half of 5&6 and 4-5 full sources each
7-12 on pause

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:24 am  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
I'm very very delayed downloading the first two episodies, so if someone see me download it please add me as a friend, so i can download faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
My nick is sv[ARC] and i have a lot of vicent price's movies so if someone want to download it please contact me that i will added all of them as a friend!

Thankz!

Sergio Valente

Have a nice bloody day!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:10 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Unsharing the last batch of eps; 10 - 13
Are there enough complete sources for those episodes, that everyone still downloading can complete them all?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:50 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Hope I'm not to late but would like to add this lot to my collection :D
have grabbed first three and eps 2 has few red chunks tho i think a little A4AF will sort that out :D . Will let them finish and then start on next 3
Thanx 4 your patience :beerchug:

all 3 have full sources now :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:29 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
hey if you find any episodes with no FS let me know and i will reshare :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:38 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
4,5 and 6 started and all blue :D
no probs at the mo :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:46 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
kool sounds like the're still well spread :)