Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 am  Post subject: Perversions of Science

Skull Full Of Maggots
This is the horror/sci fi spin off of Tales from the Crypt based off EC Comics' science fiction comics. It wasn't a great show and only ran for one season on HBO. I found these off of a site called Sci-Flix.com. I can't take credit for them. The guy that posted them said he got them off of a pirate dvd from someplace. They are tv rips from Canada's Space channel, and are FAR from perfect. But they are watchable for those interested in this series! It's not nearly as good as Tales from the Crypt IMHO, but it does have some decent stars! FYI - Episode #4 "The Exile" is missing about 2 minutes in the middle as apparently there was an error with his disk. Enjoy!
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-01-%20Dream%20of%20Doom.avi  [174.12 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-02-%20Anatomy%20Lesson%20.avi  [174.13 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-03-%20Boxed%20In.avi  [174.17 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-04-%20The%20Exile.avi  [174.17 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-05-%20Given%20the%20Heir.avi  [174.10 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-06-%20Planely%20Possible.avi  [174.16 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-07-%20Panic.avi  [174.17 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-08-%20Snap%20Ending.avi  [174.12 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-09-%20Ultimate%20Weapon.avi  [174.14 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-10-%20The%20People's%20Choice.avi  [174.14 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 10 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Cool ! Thanks a lot buddy, look interresting :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:55 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Oh My GOD Oh My GOD Oh My GOD...you have NO freakin' idea how long I've been searching for this series!!! I check here every week just for THIS SHOW! Thanks SOOOOO much! Please share long enough for me to get them all and I'll share the heck out of 'em myself!!!

-Retro Horror Remix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Well, I am sharing them too with ianm1225.

Let me know on eMule if you want a Friend Slot to help you a little ! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Skull Full Of Maggots
File Name .........................................: Perversions of Science -01- Dream of Doom.avi
File Size (in bytes) ............................: 182,579,200 bytes
Runtime ............................................: 24:47.474

Video Codec ...................................: DivX 5.x/6.x
Frame Size ......................................: 512x384 (AR: 1.333)
FPS .................................................: 23.976
Video Bitrate ...................................: 857 kb/s
Bits per Pixel ...................................: 0.182 bpp
B-VOP, N-VOP, QPel, GMC.............: [B-VOP], [], [], []

Audio Codec ...................................: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Sample Rate ...................................: 48000 Hz
Audio Bitrate ...................................: 112 kb/s [2 channel(s)] VBR
No. of audio streams .......................: 1

Quick random screenies and specs - sorry dont have time to post properly... :prat:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey, I have no idea how to download it. I tried, but it won't budge!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

All informations here :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

And here :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17630

P.S. : If there is no source, let me know, I can re-share... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Okay, I'm one of these people who need a super detailed walkthrough. I mean, I'm a moron on these things. I didn't find the edonkey2000 website, so i downloaded today emule exelerator or whatever it's called. And I can't find where to go on it or what to do, or what to click on this page here or on the emule program itself. I'm completely clueless.

Seriously, the most detailed walkthrough would be great. Treat me as if I'm some martian who has never seen a computer.

Thanks for all your help.

Eddie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:08 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
okay, i thik i sort of got the hang of it, sorta. i'm downloading now. problem now is... no seeders. all links at 0%

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
What I did was: I just wrote "perversions of science" in the emule search, and I got the ten results.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Ok, well, i'll start with this : Don't use a leecher mod buddy ! your eMule 'exelerator' shit doesn't sound right at all, you shouldn't be using a leecher mod or whatever, use the official client or a good mod (which I strongly suggest over the official client). Why, cause you need to give to the community to keep it alive, so if you use a leecher mod to take and go everything you want, those files will be aand stay dead for a long time if not forever, and peoples who's using 'good mod' of eMule will be banning you, cause there's anti-leecher protection in every mod of eMule, except of course those fucking leecher mod... (btw, i'm not saying you're using a leecher mod, just that I never heard of this 'exelerator' mod man, it just by the name, doesn't sound good at all honestly, so don't take it wrong).

Just to name a few good mod, choose the one your prefer, they are all good :

-Xtreme : http://www.xtreme-mod.net/
-ScarAngel : http://scarangel.sourceforge.net/
-StulleMule : http://stulle.emule-web.de/
-MorphXT : http://emulemorph.sourceforge.net/

If you want to see other mod, there you go : http://www.emule-mods.de/?mods=start

-The official eMule Client (don't download a eMule 0.49c version elsewhere than on the official website, or it will certainly contain malware) : http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1

I suggest you the Xtreme mod, since almost everybody is using it, but me personally, i'm suing StulleMule, cause it have great feature when it's time to spread a file a little faster, and I love the security option a lot better than with Xtreme, but Xtreme is more 'user-friendly', so if you prefer...

Ok, let's get started...

1-) First of all, begin to install the client, whatever mod you choosed, and after that, start it, and go to the Servers tab. You will delete ALL servers in the Servers tab, they are all (well, 99.9%) fake or false servers putted there by anti-p2p compagnies, so don't take any chances if security and anonymous is your concerne. And honestly, since some years ago, we learned that eMule servers are not really safe anymore (it was never safe anyway, but...) so I personally, you can do what you want, but suggest you to stop using them, you don't need them, when you'll have a secure KAD contact list (as mentionned in point 2) you won't need any servers anymore. You don't need to be connected to any servers in order to be able to download/upload anything in eMule, only need to be at least connected to the KAD Network.

But, since you are free to do whatever you want, here's where to find information on how to add to eMule a good/proper (maybe secure ?) Servers list : http://www.emule-security.net/e107_plug ... ?0.cat.6.5

2-) Second, you will update your KAD contacts list. For doing this, click on the KAD tab, you will copy this address without the quote (http://upd.emule-security.net/nodes.dat) and past it on the right side of the screen where you can read "Nodes.dat from URL", and hit the button 'Bootstrap'. Your KAD contacts list will now load, let it go, and move on to the configuration on eMule.

3-) Now, the fun part... you need to open your TCP and UDP port that eMule will use in your router if you have one, and of course let your firewall accept connection for eMule !

You don't know the TCP & UDP ports your eMule client is using to transfert, go to Option, Connection. You'll see them, just forward them in your router. If you don't know how to do so, well, first take a look at this site (http://portforward.com/) and if you still can't figure it out, well... nevermind and good luck ! :roll:

It's important to have both your ports eMule's using open, to have a HighID, so that you can receive incoming connection from both HighID and LowID, cause if you're ports are not opened, you'll have a LowID and two peoples with a LowID can't really connect to themself, so you'll lose a lot of contact, so better opening your ports that eMule use.

If you're ports are really open, you'll see it by having a nice green little arrow on the planet icon on the right bottom corner of the main Windows, and in the 'My Info' section of the Servers tab, it will be written 'HighID'.

4-) ok, so now let's start with the configuration. You need to do everything here in order to be secure (at least a little more than if you don't do that) and to be able to download eD2K links correctly via a link on a website. The rest of the configuration is at your discration.

Go to Options, and then :

Files :
"Watch clipboard for eD2K file links"

Security :
"Filter servers too" (doesn't mean because you're not using any servers that you don't need to hit this case, in fact, you have to, cause some time eMule connect and try to update the Servers list by himself if you leave that fonction at ON in the option, so Filter Severs !)
"Nobody"
"Enable Protocol Obfuscation" (the Protocol Obfuscation is a way to prevent your ISP from throtteling you, limiting P2P, if they do so, but even if they don't, you have to use it anyway, cause it's more secure and all peoples use it, and with some mod, it will only accept your connection if you're using that feature, so Enable it, don't bother)
"Use secure Identification" (some mod will refuse your connection if you don't use this feature, so don't bother, use it)
"Enable spam filter for seach results" (it will prevent you a little against some fake search result, but for a higher protection (will never be 100%) against fake files in search result, you'll need the fakes.dat file in your setting)

Extended :
"Autotake eD2K links only during runtime"
"CryptTCPPaddingLength : 254" (enter the number 254 here, it is the highes possible and it will protect you better than the default setting. It's the Protocol Obfuscation security shit, don't know how to say it, but the higher it is, the more you're safe)
Image Image

5-) Now, a part that is very important to be secure, using the ipfilter for eMule.

There is a file (.dat) that contain many anti-p2p, fake id, leecher, etc.. IP that need to be blocked in eMule in order to be a little more secure (we will never be secure at 100% btw) and which is keep updated at almost every 2-3 months, by some great guys over eMule-Security.net (http://emule-security.net/news.php).

So now, depending on which mod you choosed and installed, here's how to load and keep updated your ipfilter...

With StulleMule, ScarAngel or MorphXT :
Go to Option, Mod Option, and depending on the mod, in *** Update, and just hit the three case, ipfilter, fakes and ip-to-country on startup. The URL should already be there, but in case it is missing for some mysterious reasons, here they are :

Fakes : http://emulepawcio.sourceforge.net/fakes.zip
ipfilter : http://upd.emule-security.net/ipfilter.zip
ip-to-country : http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/do ... ry.csv.zip

If you're using the official eMule client, here's how to....
Go to Option, in Security, and past this address without the quote (http://upd.emule-security.net/ipfilter.zip) on the line "Update from URL" and hit the 'Load' button.

Well, it's done, now the rest of the setting are at your discretion... Now you can add files in eMule via the eD2K links found on web site too.

Btw, eMule is a little slow to connect and download, in order to see some source (if any), give him some time (not an hour, but a couple of minutes). If after 1-2 hours, there's still no source, and the transfert bar is all red, it mean there's nobody sharing 'right now', but it doesn't mean it's completely dead, maybe someone will appear soon or later, and the transfert bar will turn blue. But i'll take your words for it, and i'll re-share this show tonight, so let me know tomorrow if you see me (at least) as a full source. If you don't see me, it might be because you're not using a good mod, you have a LowID, don't use a Secure Identification or because you can't connect to me for an another reasons. If you follow my guide, you'll be able to connect to me, and you'll have it.

Enjoy, and welcome to the community, hope you'll share after ! :twisted:

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Okay, I just started reading what you wrote. Like this quote: your eMule 'exelerator' shit doesn't sound right at all, you shouldn't be using a leecher mod or whatever, use the official client or a good mod (which I strongly suggest over the official client).

I have no idea what that means. I mean, I know there are leechers and seeders, but I don't know what an official client is, or whether I'm actually hooked to an official client or leechers or seeders or whatever. Anyway, I'll read the rest of your walkthrough. Just remember, I never work with emule, so I'm hardly familiar with it.

Thanks again.

Eddie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Okay, I think I've done everything or almost everything you instructed. Thanks again.

Not sure about the whole eD2k thing. I mean, what am I supposed to do with the actual links posted in this page for Perversions of Science? Do I do a search on emule or do I copy stuff or click on stuff in this website itself?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Okay, I think I got it, but link 10 won't budge when I click on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
If anyone in here just has the files, I'll be happy to give them my email address.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
Like this quote: your eMule 'exelerator' shit doesn't sound right at all, you shouldn't be using a leecher mod or whatever, use the official client or a good mod (which I strongly suggest over the official client).

I have no idea what that means.

Ok, well, let's explain something here.

Leecher = It mean that you are downloading a file. Every user downloading a file is a leecher.
Seeder = It mean that you are sharing the file, seeding it, after you got it complete at 100%. This way, other peoples can downloading it and the file stay alive on the network.

Mod = It mean 'modification'. Basically, a eMule mod is the official eMule Client that got 'upgraded' with other usefull features that a bunch of guys though they were needed in the official eMule Client, so they changed it and made a mod of eMule, that they call with the name of their choice. Since eMule is open source, it is legal to modify the eMule source code of the software and make a mod of your own.

So, what I mean by a 'leecher mod' is that some peoples don't want to seed after they have the file complete at 100%, they only want to download the file and go away, without sharing after, so some group of people made some leecher mod, that prevent from seeding/sharing while downloading and after it's complete. Btw, this is bad, those a**holes doesn't care about others, but i'm not gonna say more on that subject... Just share man, don't be an a**hole, and keep the file shared, it's important for others, just like you that would love to download a file too !

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
Not sure about the whole eD2k thing. I mean, what am I supposed to do with the actual links posted in this page for Perversions of Science? Do I do a search on emule or do I copy stuff or click on stuff in this website itself?

eD2K = eDonkey 2000. What does that mean, only that before eMule there was eDonkey, this P2P software was one of the first (if not the first) client of this generation. This is also the protocol of how the file is linked/downloaded. In order to share a file, it need to have a key, what we call 'hash', this 'hash' is specific to each files, and to be able to 'load' it in the P2P Client software, it need something like an URL for a web page, so it looks like this ed2k://

Now, don't worry about all that stuff, all you need to know is that files downloading in eMule/eDonkey/Overnet/etc.. are in eD2K format, when for example Torrents files are in their own format, .Torrent

Now, when you have eMule installed, and that you go on a web page like this one with eD2K links on it, you'll be able to click on them and add them in your eMule Client. So you only need to click on an eD2K file to add it in your eMule. That's all. So yeah, just go ahead, in the first post of this topic, and click on every file one by one, they will be added to your Transfert tab of eMule. Or, you can use the "Add all link" just under the last one.

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
but link 10 won't budge when I click on it.

Well, I know, the problem is that the eD2K links in the ianm1225 post is missing two caracteres (|/) at the end of the link. It's only a simple copy/past mistake from him, but there you go, click on mine, it work :
ed2k: Perversions%20of%20Science%20-10-%20The%20People's%20Choice.avi  [174.14 Mb] [Stats]

Hope that will help... btw, i'm seeying some peoples downloading it. Let me know your name on eMule and i'll give you a Friend Slot to go a little faster. Anyway, it's working man, you're probably transfering, so keep it running, one good thing is to leave eMule running all day and night, don't close it, and you'll get them faster. :wink:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
I have no idea what my name on emule is. Haven't picked out a name. Anyway, it's really really slow, and even if I download something and then briefly get disconnected and connected again, it stops, and the sources disappear. I think it would be better for files so rare and so unpopular if people would just do the old fashion posting (for streaming) or send it to one another via email. Like I said, if anyone here has the actual files, I'd be more than happy to forward an email address, and would be very grateful for the eps of this show.

BY THE WAY (!!!!!!): The other day someone posted "Planely Possible" on youtube. Write POS-Planely Possible pt.1 . The entire episode is there. "Anatomy Lesson" has already been posted by someone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
I have no idea what my name on emule is.

Go to Options, General, and it's there, "User Name"

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
Anyway, it's really really slow

Well, it's normal buddy, cause nobody is sharing it other than me. If i'm really the only full sources who's sharing this, I can't give you a 60-100k./sec. upload speed just on this show, this is not like for a Torrent ! This is eMule, it's slow when there's not much peoples sharing, but if peoples would be sharing after, you could get a higher speed on this one, so be patient, you'll manage to get it done. I've put those files on PowerShare, in my mod, in mean that those files have the priority in my upload stuff, so you're sure at 100% to at least always have it downloading.

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
and even if I download something and then briefly get disconnected and connected again, it stops, and the sources disappear.

If i'm the only full source, it can be normal these days, cause i've been closing and re-opening my eMule a couple of times these days. But don't give up, you'll finish by having them.

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
I think it would be better for files so rare and so unpopular if people would just do the old fashion posting (for streaming)

Sure, they are so rare, but that's exactly the beauty of eMule buddy ! Here, when you need something, you can just ask for a re-share in a post, and the peoples who have it can re-share it (like I did with you on this show), so it will never die. Cause streaming is not actually an 'old fashion' way... And as far as I know, this is not really 'legal' either to stream a copyrighted material on YouTube or anywhere else... And one other thing is that you can't save the video on your computer after watching it on those streaming website, except if you can find a software that do that, but it will save and convert it in mediocre quality, doesn't worth it, just download the rip a guy or group released and took so many hours spending on creating them, and that's it !

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
or send it to one another via email.

Sending a 175MB file via email ? I though an email was limited to 10 MB file size with Hotmail and limited to 20 MB with your ISP... Am I missing something here ? I don't think you can send a 175 MB files via an email...

Eddie_Gautier wrote:
Like I said, if anyone here has the actual files, I'd be more than happy to forward an email address

I personally have those files, of course, if i'm sharing them over eMule is because I have them on my HDD, but i'm not gonna put those files on a streaming web site, or upload them on a site like MegaUpload or RapidShare. The only way to have them right now would be on eMule. You'll learn how eMule and the eD2K community work, and i'M sure you'll love it.

So, to resume it all, be patient buddy, this is how eMule work, and this is exactly a great place to find rare stuff ! It's not like with Torrent where after 1 years or so the .Torrent is dead and you can't download it anymore because nobody return to the .Torrent page read the comments about "re-share please, seed!". So let it run, leaving eMule open 24/7 is the best way to go if you want to have them faster. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science
Request Territory

Request Territory
Please watch (and send to people who might be interesting) the following youtube link, and notice the DESCRIPTION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gp4u5vR ... re=related

It's so funny that on January 22nd I start a search and on the same day some guy posts "Planely Possible" which I've never seen til today. And now the guy who posted Anatomy Lesson helped me out. He posted these links because I sent him a private message. God bless these guys. And you, evil deadly immortal :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 am  Post subject: Re: Perversions of Science

Sure, this guy provide two ways of getting it too, via a Torrent web site, TV-Vault, and via some RapidShare links.

If for you getting them via TV-Vault is better cause it will be a little faster, go ahead buddy ! or if you prefer those RapidShare links, go ahead to ! :P

Anyway, it will also be here too, on eMule ! :wink:

Enjoy, and thanks for the info btw ! :beerchug: