Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:13 am  Post subject: The *Updated* DJBenz Collection.

The Devil, Probably
The pick of the crop, and I'm gonna try and keep this thread updated so you guys have a one-stop shop for my rips. ;)

Added 29-10-03

Scrapbook (2000) - IMDB

"A young woman named Clara is captured by a serial killer named Leonard who records his 'life story' by keeping a scrapbook of his many victims. In addition to adhering Polaroids, scraps of clothing, and other small trophies to the pages, Leonard has forced his victims to personally write in the scrapbook about their individual ordeals. Clara is beaten, raped, starved, and locked up like an animal, filthy and naked. She is forced to write in the scrapbook, adding her agony to the pages. She soon realizes that her only hope for survival is to manipulate Leonard through her writings in his cherished scrapbook."

ed2k: Scrapbook.DVDRip.[DJBenz].XViD.avi  [698.99 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 698.99 MB
Length: 1:35:32
Codec: Xvid
Bitrate: 875 Kbit/s

Width: 512
Height: 384
FPS: 29.97

Audio: MPEG Layer 3
Bitrate: 128 Kbit/s
Channels: 2 (stereo)

Added 16-10-03

Padding..............

Dawn of the Dead (1978) - IMDB

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

IMDB Alternative Versions wrote:

Italian version (121 min., editing supervised by Dario Argento) and US-version (126 min., editing supervised by George Romero) have a different soundtrack and a different overall tone: Romero's version has some humour in it and is more horror-oriented, Argento deleted all funny scenes and made the film more action-oriented.

ed2k: Dawn.of.the.Dead.Argentos.Cut.CD1.[DJBenz].XViD.avi  [699.94 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Dawn.of.the.Dead.Argentos.Cut.CD2.[DJBenz].XViD.avi  [696.17 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 1396.10 MB
Length: 1:54:0
No of CDs: 2

Bitrate: 1540 Kbit/s
Width: 640
Height: 480
FPS: 25.00

Bitrate: 132 Kbit/s

Added 12-10-03

Meat Market 2 (2001) - IMDB

"More than a year after the events of Meat Market, the few survivors, Argenta, Nemesis, and others struggle for survival against the undead in the ruins of what was once society. In their search for a safe haven they come across what appears to be the last refuge of humanity - a fortified compound run by former motivational speaker Bill Wilhelm, and his cult of heavily armed fanatics. But when Argenta is subjected to indoctrination techniques and her comrades imprisoned, she begins to suspect that deep within the compound, more is going on than a simple attempt to 'rebuild'...that Bill and his followers have more than one use for the living and the undead alike..."

Using XViD codec instead of DiVX 5 now.

ed2k: Meat.Market.2.DVDRip.[DJBenz].XViD.avi  [699.69 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 699.69 MB
Length: 1:18:34
No of CDs: 1

Bitrate: 1087 Kbit/s
Width: 480
Height: 400

Bitrate: 129 Kbit/s

Added 04-10-03

Meat Market (2000) - IMDB

"From the depths of HELL they have returned to walk the EARTH!
Two ex-security agents discover what may be the real cause of what the TV news reports as animal attacks. Argenta (Claire Westby) and Shahrokh (Paul Pedrosa) are former employees of a company they knew to be conducting bizarre medical experiments. What has resulted are not animal attacks, but attacks by humans - turned into vicious, decomposing, cannibalistic zombies. Their efforts to stem the violence in vain, hunted by the authorities, Shahrokh and Argenta escape the city just as it is engulfed by chaos. Their only hope lies in finding and organizing the few remaining survivors. What they find - three vampire women armed with high-tech weaponry, a deranged & washed-up Mexican wrestler, a wounded soldier, and a scientist who may know more than he lets on - offer more questions than answers. These few must band together to defeat the hordes of the undead before they are themselves consumed by the new order, the MEAT MARKET?
Contains Cannibalism, graphic gore, male/female nudity, male/female sex, lesbian sex, frequent foul language, graphic depictions of decomposing corpses."

ed2k: Meat.Market.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [630.14 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 630.14 MB
Length: 1:31:54

Codec: DivX 5
Bitrate: 776 Kbit/s
Height: 368

Bitrate: 161 Kbit/s

Added 27-09-03

Dead & Buried (1981) - IMDB

Potters Bluff, Rhode Island, may seem to be a sleepy little town. At least for the casual visitor and the local sheriff, Daniel Gillis. However, all of a sudden, there are a lot of strange accidents where strangers or people passing through are killed. Fortunately, the town has an excellent undertaker, William G. Dobbs, who can take care of this sudden death-wave. Gillis soon discovers clues that lead to many of the local inhabitants, including his own wife Janet.

Nuked By Me. Note : Due to system fuck-ups at the time of encoding this rip is overcropped and oversize (796MB). It is still perfectly watchable, but if you're fussy and don't like missing out on people's hairstyles, proceed with caution

ed2k: Dead.&.Buried.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [796.12 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 796.12 MB
Length: 1:30:4

Bitrate: 769 Kbit/s
Width: 608
Height: 256

[audio]
Codec: AC3-Digital
Bitrate: 438 Kbit/s
Channels: 5 (surround)

Added 18-09-03

The Grim Reaper aka Anthropophagus Beast (1980) - IMDB

"A group of young tourists take an unexpected side trip to a mysterious Greek Island. When they arrive they find the island's village deserted except for a strange woman who wanders the streets and disappears as quickly as she is seen. Attempting to return to their ship, they find it has drifted away from the shore. Waiting for the tide to come in again, the group must spend the night on the island. In the house they decide to use, they find a young blind girl swinging a knife in panic. She tells them of a madman who stalks the island and smells of death and blood.
One by one, the group face the terror of the island. Their numbers dwindle until Julie (Tisa Farrow) discovers that the madman's horrible secret locked away in a hidden room amid the decaying corpses of his victims. But before she can find her remaining companions, he lunges at her from the darkness and stalks her through the crumbling mansion. Even as she runs from him, she knows that she will have to face him in her final confrontation with The Grim Reaper."

ed2k: The.Grim.Reaper.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [586.00 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 586.00 MB
Length: 1:27:57

Bitrate: 772 Kbit/s
Width: 480
Height: 272

Bitrate: 138 Kbit/s

Added 22-08-03

Document of the Dead (1989) - IMDB

A documentary about George A. Romero's films, with a behind scenes look at Dawn of the Dead.

ed2k: Document.of.the.Dead.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [691.15 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 691.15 MB
Length: 1:3:3

Bitrate: 1330 Kbit/s
Height: 384

Bitrate: 166 Kbit/s

Added 01-08-03

Night of the Intruder - Uncut (1988) - IMDB

"The ex-boyfriend of a check-out girl at a supermarket returns at closing time to make trouble. They quarrel and the boyfriend is ejected from the store. After they lock the building up to take inventory, the employees start dying off, and the survivors must eventually find a way to escape with their lives."

ed2k: Night.of.the.Intruder.AC3.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [696.66 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 696.66 MB
Length: 1:23:53

Bitrate: 946 Kbit/s
Width: 544
Height: 400

Audio
Codec: AC3-Digital
Bitrate: 192 Kbit/s

Added 25-07-03

The Convent (2000) - IMDB

Back in the 1950s a young girl walked into a Catholic boarding school, doused the hallways with gasoline, and lit a cigarette. Needless to say, the school became a house of horror as it burned down in flames, leaving no survivors. 40 years later, the school has been condemned. A college prank requires a group of curious students to break into the chapel, which is now home to a gang of vengeful demons! THE CONVENT delivers equal parts laughs and shocks, with gore and creatures that harken back to the blood and effects-heavy horror films of the mid-1980s.

ed2k: The.Convent.AC3.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [697.13 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 697.12 MB
Length: 1:16:17

Bitrate: 1029 Kbit/s
Width: 576
Height: 320

Audio: AC3-Digital
Bitrate: 224 Kbit/s

George Romero's Bruiser (2000) - IMDB

Jason Flemyng stars as an emotional doormat who, ground down by years of abuse by his boss (Peter Stormare) and humiliation by his wife, wakes up one morning to find his face missing. He's the ultimate anonymous man, and he's mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. Painting his masklike visage like a tribal warrior, he hunts down and kills his tormentors.

ed2k: George.Romero's.Bruiser.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [699.88 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 699.88 MB
Length: 1:35:10

Bitrate: 843 Kbit/s
Width: 544
Height: 304

Bitrate: 161 Kbit/s

The Story of Ricky (1991) - IMDB

When mild-mannered Ricky takes revenge on the drug pushing thugs who killed his girlfriend, he is sentenced to a maximum security prison. Within these walls lies a penitentiary like no other, run by a host of evil characters. A sadistic warden, his sniveling assistant, and the powerful Gang of Four all control the inmates through terror and brutal death!

ed2k: The.Story.of.Ricky.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [698.89 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 698.89 MB
Length: 1:28:30

Bitrate: 929 Kbit/s
Width: 416
Height: 208

Bitrate: 150 Kbit/s

Zombie 90 : Extreme Pestilence (1991) - IMDB

A military machine carrying untested lethal chemicals crashes into a forest, a dead patient comes back to life in the operation room and mutilated bodies are being found all over the country. A new epidemic has broken out, the "Extreme Pestilence". Two doctors discover the epidemic and take on the hopeless fight against the living dead. The only way to kill the zombies is to destroy the brain or seperate the brain from the rest of the body.

ed2k: Zombie.90.-.Extreme.Pestilence.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [695.93 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 695.93 MB
Length: 1:12:33

Bitrate: 1152 Kbit/s
Width: 352
Height: 272

Bitrate: 160 Kbit/s

Female Market (1986) - IMDB

Young women are being abducted by a gang of modern day slave traders,
only to be prepared as exclusive sex toys for their "business relations"
When some of the girls try to escape from their prison
the gang retaliates in a brutal and vicious way.

ed2k: Female.Market.Subbed.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [699.94 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 699.93 MB
Length: 1:8:36

Bitrate: 1238 Kbit/s
Width: 448
Height: 256

Zombie Doom (1999) - IMDB

From infamous German horror director Andreas Schnaas
Zombie Doom (a.k.a. Violent Shit III ) is packed with enough hideous monstrosities, outrageous special fx, explosive action, and ultra-splatterfest mayhem to set a shocking new standard in horror cinema.

Karl the Butcher (Andreas Schnaas) is back and hungry for more. Known as "The Meister" - tyrannical leader of a barbaric legion of metal-masked madmen called the "Infantry of Doom" - Karl has been biding his time for world domination. Now the notorious Dr. Senius has mastered Karl's plans of creating an army of bloodthirsty, zombified monsters, and mankind will soon tremble in fear! As these reanimated creatures are set loose to hunt down and obliterate unfortunate intruders, misfits and traitors, three shipwrecked victims must battle to stay alive - and in one piece - while avenging ninjas seek to destroy Karl and his army of mindless murderers. All shall pay in the most gruesome and unspeakable ways - especially those condemned and punished by The Meister himself. In the realm of Karl the Butcher, survival is not an option!

ed2k: Zombie.Doom.DVDRip.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [696.59 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 696.59 MB
Length: 1:18:46

Bitrate: 1056 Kbit/s
Width: 384
Height: 208

The Untold Story (1992) - IMDB

Wong (Anthony Wong) is an obsessive gambler and a cheater at that. He is cheating people out of their money and properties and if they refuse to pay, he quickly kills them. Wong is a butcher and cook, and as such the problem of the disposal of the human remains is only a minor nuisance to him. He chops the bodies to pieces, removes the bones and uses the flesh as fillings for his delicacies. The bones are the biggest problem to get rid of and most of the time he simply puts them in the trash together with the animal cadavers.

ed2k: The.Untold.Story.Subbed.DVDRip.%5BDJBenz%5D.DiVX5.avi  [698.72 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Size: 698.72 MB
Length: 1:35:17

Bitrate: 849 Kbit/s
Width: 416
Height: 320

Reanimator (1985) - IMDB

Herbert West is obsessed with the idea of bringing the dead back to life. Experimenting with a glowing green liquid fluid, he successfully reanimates dead tissue. Unfortunately, the dead are uncontrollable and difficult to subdue. Dr. Carl Hill, West's instructor, is determined to steal his secret and take all the credit for his discovery. Herbert isn't willing to give up so easily ? no matter what the consequences are! Stylishly directed by Stuart Gordon (From Beyond), this film adaptation of the short story "Herbert West: The Reanimator" is a non-stop gore fest filled with wit and humor.

ed2k: Reanimator.AC3.5.1.[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [696.66 Mb] [Stats]

Specs:
Codec : DiVX 5.02
Bitrate 672 Kbits/s
Width : 512
Height : 272
FPS : 23.98
Length : 1:25:45
Audio : AC3 5.1

Hope you enjoy some, or all of these!

DJ

[ Add all 17 links to your ed2k client ]

Last edited by ViSCeRaL on Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:03 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
very nice :) keep em coming....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:10 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
I've got a couple of nice surprises comang after Dead & Buried (next rip). :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:37 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
8) Very nice
Thx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:58 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Added Dead & Buried.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:26 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Zombie Doom's in German. And no subs... :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:59 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Polityk wrote:

Erm, no it isn't. It's English Dubbed.

The DVD I ripped it from doesn't even have a German Audio track!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:37 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
Thanx for an excellent collection! Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:09 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
DJBenz wrote:
Polityk wrote:

Erm, no it isn't. It's English Dubbed.

The DVD I ripped it from doesn't even have a German Audio track!

Great! Then I'm on it! Thanks. :D

Btw, @Prowler, the picture you are using as your avatar looks familiar...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:04 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
Polityk wrote:

It's the poster for the movie "Horror". Confusing but cool, download it if you haven't already.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:51 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Prowler wrote:
Polityk wrote:

It's the poster for the movie "Horror".

I know, I know, it's waiting on my hdd to be watched. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:21 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
I just stumbled upon ed2k: The.Making.of.Guinea.Pig.(Japanese).[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [668.07 Mb] [Stats]

this not yours?

If it is, is it subbed? I allready have an unsubbed version. =(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:12 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
John_Doe wrote:
I just stumbled upon ed2k: The.Making.of.Guinea.Pig.(Japanese).[DJBenz].DiVX5.avi  [668.07 Mb] [Stats]

this not yours?

If it is, is it subbed? I allready have an unsubbed version. =(

It is mine. There are other rips of mine floating about too, like Ebola Syndrome and Dawn of the Dead, but I'm not too proud of them so this list is the pick of the crop.

Actually, the 'Making Of' is fine as a rip, I just forgot to put it here. :mrgreen: It's not subbed either, it's off the Jap DVD which doesn't have any subs to rip. Pretty self explanatory stuff though ain't it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:08 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
hey, i knew i had some of yours before.i think ive grabbed most of these all before, over the last year or so. gracious, mi amigo.

'I thought it was obvious, you sillly girl.
I'm a monster. I do monstrous things.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:45 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Not proud on Ebola?
Think you are beeing your own worse critic here...that rip is fine by my standards...and since there is absolutely no uncut version seemingly available on dvd or vhs you should give yourself a pat on the back.That movie still makes me laugh :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:38 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Added Meat Market

DxaKrator wrote:
Not proud on Ebola?
Think you are beeing your own worse critic here...that rip is fine by my standards...and since there is absolutely no uncut version seemingly available on dvd or vhs you should give yourself a pat on the back.That movie still makes me laugh :lol:

Yeah, maybe I'm too harsh. But the rip has been slagged on a few forums I know of. Fair enough, the resolution is poor and the subs are a bit difficult to read. Apparently there is a Bloodweiser rip of the movie somwhere which is much better :roll:

We've all got rips we'd rather not own up to. *cough*Traces.of.Death.i-[dxa-vhs-rip].mpg*cough* eh Dxa? ;)

One day I'll buy another copy of the DVD and do a re-rip to redeem myself. :D

Where's 'The Dxa Collection' thread anyway? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:31 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Heheh...shit man..I got my work cut out for me just on the shockumetary thread..Maybe after that is finished...you are right on traces though :shock: ...i wish it would just die...tried reripping it last week but I was having probs with the source...may have to find another copy to use.Didn't know bloodweisser released it too but I think I'll just stick with yours :) The hard coded subs aren't anything you can control..that is the sources mistake.If I release all the stuff I have ripped...it would be a long list and sometimes redundant with some of the other releases here...but I may do it just so Prayer can throw bricks at me :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:17 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Updated Dead & Buried nuke info.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:30 pm  Post subject:
a member of the recently deceased

a member of the recently deceased
DxaKrator
:shock:
hehe, why me?!
i think that Ebola syndrome is perfect rip
and Dwarf - too :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:20 pm  Post subject: