What's the situation?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:02 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Lafayette wrote:
Try this link : 8)
ed2k: Night.Of.The.Bloody.Apes.1968.VHSRip.HHAH.avi  [700.87 Mb] [Stats]
why go for a CUT vhs rip when an UNCUT dvd is available :wacky:

if another source is needed can reshare tomorrow

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:01 pm  Post subject:

In Hell I Burn
Ok, no HHAHers in my que and upped 2.34GB,
so I think I can unshare this one?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 am  Post subject:

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Many thanks for this! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:27 am  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
Norma Lazareno is soooo hot :D

I'll try to DL as well.....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:10 am  Post subject:

possible to get a reshare? its total red, no sources for 2 days :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:11 am  Post subject:

:oops: damn.....never mind.....just got 6 sources when I last posted :outsider: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:35 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
It's not really fair to call this version of the movie the "uncut" one.
First of all, this was originally a Mexican movie, made in two versions by René Cardona.
The theatrically released Mexican version was called "La horripilante bestia humana" and doesn't contain nudity.
Simultaneously filmed, the export version has some snippets of nudity and is called "Horror y sexo".
Although publicity materials (in Spanish) were made for both versions, only the first one was released in Mexico to my knowledge (in 1969).
These two versions are the ONLY "legitimate" ones, and neither one or the other can be qualified as "cut", they are simply alternate versions.

Then, in 1972, an US distributor added gory shots to the "Horror y sexo" version and released the result as "Night of the Bloody Apes". You can call it "the uncut version" if you want, of course, but the fact is that is no more than a patchwork, à la Jerry Warren or Al Adamson.

The recent DVD box released by Deimos contains two versions of "Munecos infernales / Curse of the Doll People" and two versions of the René Cardona movie:

- La horripilante bestia humana (complete and uncut "soft" version)
- Night of the Bloody Apes (Horror y Sexo + added US sequences)

Unfortunately, the original "Horror y sexo" (complete "nude" version and WITHOUT the added US sequences) is not included in the box...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:12 pm  Post subject:

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Looks Disgusting. I'm sure I'll love It.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:28 pm  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
Thanks alot! I am clicking the uncut :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:39 am  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
fantomas 2 wrote:
It's not really fair to call this version of the movie the "uncut" one.
First of all, this was originally a Mexican movie, made in two versions by René Cardona.
The theatrically released Mexican version was called "La horripilante bestia humana" and doesn't contain nudity.
Simultaneously filmed, the export version has some snippets of nudity and is called "Horror y sexo".
Although publicity materials (in Spanish) were made for both versions, only the first one was released in Mexico to my knowledge (in 1969).
These two versions are the ONLY "legitimate" ones, and neither one or the other can be qualified as "cut", they are simply alternate versions.

Then, in 1972, an US distributor added gory shots to the "Horror y sexo" version and released the result as "Night of the Bloody Apes". You can call it "the uncut version" if you want, of course, but the fact is that is no more than a patchwork, à la Jerry Warren or Al Adamson.

The recent DVD box released by Deimos contains two versions of "Munecos infernales / Curse of the Doll People" and two versions of the René Cardona movie:

- La horripilante bestia humana (complete and uncut "soft" version)
- Night of the Bloody Apes (Horror y Sexo + added US sequences)

Unfortunately, the original "Horror y sexo" (complete "nude" version and WITHOUT the added US sequences) is not included in the box...

Thanks for this info mate.

It's a shame here in mexico, people dont give a damn about their own cinema and keep on sucking hollywood (IMHO), and me as mexican that loves mexican cinema (a rare specimen I am :P ) should dig for this kind of info to know mexican cinema.

I have this DVD you mention. Do you know if it's possible to rescue Horror y Sexo out from the patch work, doing a reconstruction of it? (Using actual DVD footage, of course)

Cheers and thanks again for the info supplied

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:19 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
If I remember well, a website exists (but I can't remember its exact name - perhaps you can find it using Google) with a complete review of this DVD, and an analysis of what remains of "Horror y sexo" in the Americanized version. If I find this again, I'll send you the link...
I think that Mexican cinema is one of the richest in the world.
I always tried to find the best versions of these movies, in Spanish of course (I hate dubbing) - so for instance I bought all of the titles released by Casanegra.
A number of Mexican movies were totally destroyed by Americanized versions such as the ones concocted by Jerry Warren, for instance "La casa del terror", originally a very enjoyable comedy with Tin Tan and Lon Chaney Jr., which became the insipid "Face of the Screaming Werewolf" after half of the scenes were cut and replaced with extracts of "La momia azteca"...
On French TV we had recently some of the "cabaret" films starring Ninon Sevilla, some "Santo" movies such as the masterful "Santo contra los mujeres vampiro", and a dozen of wonderful fantasy / horror pictures, like Fernando Mendez's "El Vampiro", "El ataud del vampiro", "Misterios de ultratumba"... And Rafael Baledon superlative "La maldicion de la Llorona"... (most of them are also available on French DVD, in their original language with removable French subs).
I even saw some very old Mexican movies such as "El fantasma del convento" (1934, Fernando de Fuentes), "La Llorona" (1933, Ramon Peon), "El superloco" (1936, Juan José Segura - starring the great Carlos Villarias, the "Hispanic Dracula" of Universal)...
What could I add ?
"Viva el cine mexicano" !!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:29 pm  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
I've released under the "CLAN-SUD" tag many mexican movies you might actually find very attractive.

Making a small emule search perhaps you might be able to find some of them, of course, I should tell you most of them ++ARE NOT++ mine (As the clan-sud tag is a group release tag, so you might find many movies that are not mexican (argentinian, greek, uruguayan, chilian and perhaps various hollywood-eseque releases with latin audio (that's when the stuff started to stink, unfortunately, when many people begun misunderstanding what clan-sud standed for :( ).

Here in HHAH I only published those movie that either had english subtitles in the dvd or that we decided to create (and I translated myself -a very tiring job btw, since I do it alone).

I posted some Carlos Enrique Taboada in this forum, I believe you might find it very enjoyable ;)

I have a huge huge collection of mexican cinema, most of them are SATRips and post Mexican Golden Cinema age, due to the fact that the golden cinema movies are easily available at almost any store, whilst the latter is not. (Like the Carlos Enrique Taboada work, I'm missing about 2 or 3 of his films, but most of them I have'em).

Since my departure of clan-sud, i dont really feel like ripping and publishing, i'm exhausted trying to push mexican cinema, but it seems noone cares about it (most of the latinamerican ppl only care about the latest releases (only high budget, highly marketed movies allowed), therefore the movies I tried to push were relegated to just a few couple of ppl interested, this made me sad and finally desisted from doing this.

I will be more than glad sharing of course, using pando instead of torrent or emule, as these systems are very difficult to use (due to upload speeds, etc) and pando offersup-start full upload speed, thus letting me continue to do my stuff in less time.

If you're interested in any movie, just ask me and I'll help you gladly ;)

BTW.. do you have Angeles y Querubines by Rafael Corkidi? It's a gothic vampire flick
Also I'm searching for "El Vampiro y el Sexo" the El santo contra el tesoro de dracula sexy version :D, and Pubertinaje (Spain / Mexico flick poduce by Jodorowsky)
if you happen to have any of those it will be fantastic.
I have many santo flick not release in elink and other Luchadores movies (not starring santo) also very enjoyable, just in case youre interested.

Best regards
:beerchug: :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:19 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
vtwin0001, I sent you a PM !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:37 am  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
hmmm.. well.. i just checked my inbox, but there's nothing there :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:35 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
I just sent another PM.... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:43 am  Post subject: