Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Ancient One
Opening page 1 of this thread goes quite well now and doesn't take much time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Master Of The Dead Donkey
haha man, glad to know I just came to try it out... I was never able to open it, of course I have a computer/connection worth a horse poo...but still, can't wait to play around here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Yeah it should open for you now..might take a bit but it will open...you have to go to the 2nd page manually....I will be getting rid of that page and transferring it to part 2..speaking of which..I guess it's been about a week since I said I'd post it tomorrow so I'll post part 2 tonight :prat: ...part 2 is very much in an "in Progress" status.Might notice with some of the STR rips that they aren't available....that is because we haven't released them yet :P It will give us a direction on what to put out next if you post it here if you find a rip of ours not released yet that you would like.I just figured I would post them as I ripped them and not as I released them otherwise it would have took me forever to update at our releasing schedule :lol:
There are still things I need to complete on this one such as the intro and the header pic but essentially this part is done except for updates and upgrades.Thanks everyone that contributed and helped along the way....remember though...It's still not done :googley: ...I'll keep putting out parts as long as I keep finding trash to put in it and provided there is a p2p device to share them. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Ancient One
I suddenly remember that I promised you Sidaris films in the past for this collection. Will put them on the top of the list, Dxa.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
Yeah..that would be cool...post them in part 2 though,,,when it's posted :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:34 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Ancient One
Will do. It will take some time until they're ripped: they are 11 DVDs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:14 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1
Request Territory

Request Territory
Can someone please reshare Devils of Monza aka Sacrilege, I would be most greatful :lol: thank you....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:01 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
epic thread
thanks so much

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
comet11 wrote:
Can someone please reshare Devils of Monza aka Sacrilege, I would be most greatful :lol: thank you....

Hasn't been released yet :wink: ...but I can head start you on it till it is.That's the thing about this update...I put up a lot of unreleased rips from STR...I'll push for a proper release of this with the other boys in the group. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:37 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Site Admin
Hello all, due to the size of this thread we are going to have to try and statically serve this content. As such we'll have to do something like this to display the page:

http://www.dead-donkey.com/scripts/exploitation.html

Just checking with dxa

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:28 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
Yep....sounds great :D ....still looking to put together a nice little banner for the top. This collection will still be updated and scaled down from the bulky bitch it is now..no worries...I am not deleting movies just moving them to part 2 and eventually 3.Glad so many people have found this collection useful. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:20 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
well i added hell hole for collection anything need updating

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Demon Of The Abyss
Can´t see shit... :matrix:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
Yeah.....it's being worked on....a certain couch potato needs to do something before I can play around somemore :watchingyou:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Site Admin
hey don't blame me that you decided to put mb of non-exploitation films in your exploitation collection ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:42 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
yeah.....lays it on me.......that figures :jesus: ...next he'll be blaming me for his latest dose of clap. :suicide: ....What...you don't think the Gospel According to St.Mathew is an Exploitation movie? :googley:
Ok...so I guess the solution that everyone has been screaming at me for years to do is in the gestation process.....I'll fucking split the sections...give me a bit....that is a hell of a lot of copy and paste :suicide: We'll just leave this one as the main header or pointer to them all.....I'll write some nifty dialogue and throw out the important links to certain sites for the intro and then from there you'll be able to link to whatever genre you are after...even Pasolini biblical pap. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Demon Of The Abyss
Well... Still can't see shit. :suicide:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 am  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Practice Girl
Yeah, I got a lot of different projects going on....guess I should actually get this done though....I got time tonight.....I'll do a bunch of copy and pasting....main thing is to find some decent fucking free image sites.....I got a few favorites but I don't want to overload them and get the site banned from those places as well..i.e. Imageshank.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

Demon Of The Abyss
DxaKrator wrote:
Yeah, I got a lot of different projects going on....guess I should actually get this done though....I got time tonight.....I'll do a bunch of copy and pasting....main thing is to find some decent fucking free image sites.....I got a few favorites but I don't want to overload them and get the site banned from those places as well..i.e. Imageshank.

Erm... still nothing. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 pm  Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Exploitation Collection Part 1

The Devil, Probably
I'm sure he'll fix it sometime :wink: