Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:17 pm  Post subject: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Here's are some informations for those who want to download any ED2K files on this forum with the eMule software, especially if it doesn't work by itself for any reasons...:

Just go to Options in eMule and on your left, choose Files, and then hit the case ''Watch Clipboard For ED2K Files Link'' :

After that, still on Options, on your left, choose Extended, and just hit the case ''Autotake ED2K Links Only During Runtime'' :

Now, when you gonna click on a ed2k links in any Topic when your eMule is running, it will automatically add and start in your Transfert tab of eMule. You'll see that your main window of eMule will pop-up, and if you don't want him to pop-up each time you click on a ED2K link, then, still in Options, choose General and don't hit the case ''Bring To Front On Link Click''. :wink:

That's it, I hope it will help someone... :wink: o

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 am  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

The Ancient One
Good work EDI... :mrgreen:
Only thing is, 9/10 people just starting out with emule won't be using MorphXT & the basic emule has the options/settings slightly different :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 am  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

Well, the same option are on the exact same place in the Official eMule Client, it's just the MorphXT bar on the right side that is different. Or i'm missing something... ???

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:23 am  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

The Ancient One
Its very similar to Xtreme except extreme doesnt have advanced options. I may have been a bit hasty speaking out as I don't have a basic emule installed.

Also, I just checked & I don't have watch clipboard for ed2k links ticked :shadey:

Sorry if I've just confused things :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:34 am  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

It doesn't matter, don't worry. And I don't have an Official eMule Client installed either. :D

And yes, you're also right, the left section is different, in the official eMule it's not split in three section, but only one. Anyway it's the same option in the same place (or i'm wrong ?)

If this is not exactly the same in the Official eMule Client, i'll change my Topic with the exact name and picture of it. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:53 am  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

The Devil, Probably
BadBugs wrote:
Its very similar to Xtreme except extreme doesnt have advanced options. ...

It actually has these options with the difference that they are not grouped into "Advanced options" but are all on the left side in the same list.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 pm  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule

The Devil, Probably
Perhaps this topic could be made sticky or copied at the beginning of this one: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4 ? :roll:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm  Post subject: Re: How To - Download a ED2K file with eMule
Request Territory

Request Territory

GR. bor1