Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:04 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Master Of The Dead Donkey
lostmind wrote:
thanks for the DVDs :D :rock:

It's a pleasure buddy, but consider that i'm the only seeder for this (well, for now...) so you will have to be patient a little. I don't have a really big upload speed so you'll have to wait a little. :wacky:

But, if you want it fast, I suggest you the .Torrent one. It's faster than with eMule (cause in eMule I have a big queue :roll: ) and the connection is always open, so you might get it faster then. There is probably one or two others seeders too on the Torrent, if you're lucky ! And if you could help me to share it on eMule after, it could be VERY appreciated buddy ! :wink:

Cheers ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:39 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
wow what a dissapointment i downloaded emule v48 and tried to download some of them and all it would
give me is a red bar and no sources got real frustrated after 2 hours of trying.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

wizard wrote:
wow what a dissapointment i downloaded emule v48 and tried to download some of them and all it would
give me is a red bar and no sources got real frustrated after 2 hours of trying.

:o Calm down ! :prat:

I'm still sharing them, and many peoples are downloading them, so don't worry, the sources will appear... And it's not my fault if you didn't configure your eMule properly :twisted:

First of all (before complaining...) :

-Do you have opened your TCP & UDP ports of eMule so you'll have an HighID ?
-Do you have a Secure Identification ?
-Do you have deleted your default Server lists of eMule and replace it with the ''clean'' one from Peerrates ?
-Do you use Protocol Obfuscation for connecting to a Server ?
-Are you connected to the KAD Network too (cause me, I am and i'm not connected to any servers so...)
-Do you use a f***ing leecher mod or the real official eMule Client ? (cause I have a mod with Anti-Leecher fonctions so... :wink: )

So, begin by installing eMule properly, respect the community by sharing after, and you'll see me as a sources, soon or later, as well as all the others who are downloading them.

Here's a picture to show you that i'm really sharing them and that many people are dowloading them and few are sharing them with me :

This image has been resized

Try this and let me know after if it work...!!! :D

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
ok well i guess im not the smartest person in the world but i finnaly got it too connect to the kad network
and it says status open with 6/1 sources but its still downloading awfully slow at 6.8.

im afraid to mess with it because it might stop the download so i guess il wait till its done and then mess with the settings
to get the other files to download faster.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

wizard wrote:
...it says status open with 6/1 sources but its still downloading awfully slow at 6.8....
...to get the other files to download faster.

It's simple that you can't download faster than that, it's simply because there is not enough seeders for the files buddy, that's all. You'll have to be patient. I'm actually the only one who's having & sharing all of them (Season 1 to 3), and my upload speed is not really big, I only have a 50k./sec. upload speed, split in two, 40k./sec. for one and 10k./sec. for an another) so at 40k./sec., and with a 6.5k./sec. pear slot, it's normal !!! I can't do better, so if everybody who's downloading this could share it after, the speed would be higher than 6.8k./sec. ! :wink: It's not with like 3-4 peoples downloading it and having 1 full source that we will get a download rate between 50 to 100k./sec. ! :roll:

At least i've put all of them in Release and in PowerShare (PowerShare is a fonction in some mod that push the file in this priority to have automaticly a slot) so keep them downloading, and share after, don't be a leecher like so many peoples. If you like this series, share it !!! :googley:

If you have any problem for configurating your eMule, let me know, and i'll send you my personal little guide for configurating eMule properly... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
If you uploaded this series to RapidShare, I would really love you.. I searched the whole www for it, but I don't find anything except this :(

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Yumi~~

Why do not comment the series?

Awww! I love "Growing Pains", "Weeping woman" and "Cold blood, warm heart"... Maybe "Hunted" too... But really love all of the others stories too!

By the way... love the mannequins story... Ive never seen "Sharon Sharalike", the "Imaginary Friend" and "Too cool for school". Theyre the only ones...

Im so unpathient! I want them right now!

Love ya!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

The Ancient One
shizzo wrote:
If you uploaded this series to RapidShare, I would really love you.. I searched the whole www for it, but I don't find anything except this :(

And what is wrong with this? :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
elchupacabra wrote:
shizzo wrote:

And what is wrong with this? :roll:

Nothing, but emule is so slow.. No chance on an Upload on RapidShare?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

shizzo wrote:
Nothing, but emule is so slow.. No chance on an Upload on RapidShare?

No chance, not from me...

And don't ask me why, i'll be angry ! :evil:

Do what everyones else do, use eMule and be patient... and SHARE after ! If everybodys who downloaded this would share, it will be faster, cause having just 1 or 2 full sources is not very fast, that's for sure ! :roll: So be patient, you're gonna have them, soon or later, and you'll enjoy them more :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Qwasp wrote:
Why do not comment the series?

Cause every episodes are good, (except for those of Season 3, in my own opinion :lol: ). If you're a fan of the series, they are all perfect. Me, i've grow up with those, when a was younger, so having found them today is amazing, cause it was so good back then, in french (yes, i'm french and I've watch every episodes in french when I was younger) so it remind me so much, and now, to watch them in english make them even more perfect to me ! :mrgreen: I still have some episodes on old VHS, I miss some episodes cause i've lost some VHS back then... :evil:

But my top 5 would be :

-The Works.....In Wax
-Ghost Ship
-All the Gory Details
-Uncle Harry's Horrible House of Horrors
-Transylvania Express

But like i've said, they are all so good, it's really hard to choose ! :googley: Personaly, Season 3 is horrible, it's really not the same atmosphere than Season 1 & 2, and the cartoon are not well done. Except that some storys are pretty good, all the rest is shit :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey... What the...

Season 3 is cool... >_<

Ive seen the series when I was younger, yeah. Just the same as EvilDeadlyImmortal, It reminds me past years and thats so sweet! :D:D

Well... I like Season 3 coz Ive watched it a couple of years later (Twas realised in 1999) and it excited me. It was a summer afternoon and just destiny makes me to watch that episode... It was the end of "Unpopular Mechanics"... Then Ive watched others too ^^

Thats why I like season 3...

But according to you, EvilDeadlyImmortal... Its not the same as the other 2 season... But its logical...
Althoug... their original... or some of them >_<!

Bye bye! Love ya! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Qwasp wrote:
Hey... What the...

:googley: :googley:

Qwasp wrote:
Season 3 is cool... >_<

That's why i've said "It's a personal choice" ! :twisted: No, seriously, it's good, but the first two seasons are WAY better ! if you've never watch Season 1 and 2, GO AHEAD ! HURRY ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
No, seriously, it's good, but the first two seasons are WAY better ! if you've never watch Season 1 and 2, GO AHEAD ! HURRY ! :mrgreen:

I hate that...

Well... Its so cool... But even though comparations are the worst thing in the world... (or something like that x'D), its true season 1 and 2 are better...

Now, are u all guys happy? Ive admited it!

Well... why u like your favorite chapters?

I like "Cold blood, warm heart" coz its so cute, sweet... it was shocking watching a true-love-monster-story, and I really love sea creatures... They scare me since I was a child! So, that two sea monsters of the opening series really surprised me and I love 'em...

Well see ya, I havent time to explain the other chapters...

Love ya!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:36 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Qwasp wrote:
I hate that...

I like that... that's why I keep coming here, and the fact that there is so much stuff that I can see and enjoy now :P

Qwasp wrote:
Now, are u all guys happy? Ive admited it!

YYEEAAAHHH !!! Finally, what took you so long ? :lol: :lol: :lol: No, just kidding... ! :googley:

Qwasp wrote:
Well... why u like your favorite chapters?

Just for the usual stuff that we can see in the TFTC show, to see how the caractere can fool all the others, the 'moral' of each story, the atmosphere that the show have and off course, the Cryptkeeper himself, with his original voice, like in the TV-Series :D

But each storys are good as the others, it's just that those five ones are those that i've watch so many times when I was younger that i've choose them for my Top 5, but every episodes are great ! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
hello i'm new here and I would ask if anyone has been downloaded and rose to megaupload in english or spanish, because I go very slow ed2k

Thanks for all
sorry for my english i'm spanish :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:02 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Hattorix wrote:
hello i'm new here and I would ask if anyone has been downloaded and rose to megaupload in english or spanish, because I go very slow ed2k

Hi Hattorix, i'm sorry but no, I can't do that. The best way to go is via ED2K, the problem is your getting a very slow speed in eMule because nobody share the files after they got them... :cry: :cry: So, I can't do better than this buddy, sorry :?

But don't give up, let them download, you'll have them soon enough, they are in Release priority and the PowerShare fonction is Activated so...

Send me a message in eMule and i'll try to give you a Friend Slot so it will help you a little :wink:

Hattorix wrote:
sorry for my english i'm spanish :mrgreen:

Sorry for my english, i'm french !!! :googley:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

The Ancient One
Maybe you should post this series on other p2p sites too. This way there will be more people who download and hopefully keep sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

elchupacabra wrote:
Maybe you should post this series on other p2p sites too. This way there will be more people who download and hopefully keep sharing.

Would you do it ? :googley: I'm too lazy :twisted:

Yeah well, one day buddy, probably this week ! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:03 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

The Devil, Probably
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
Hattorix wrote:

Hi Hattorix, i'm sorry but no, I can't do that. The best way to go is via ED2K, the problem is your getting a very slow speed in eMule because nobody share the files after they got them... :cry: :cry: ...

Guess why I've put the red, bold message into my signature?

All ya morons out there, who only download (even 2 lazy 2 change yer nick from emule.net) and remove finished files from ya shares - EAT MIAK and die!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :P

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)