Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
Two more:

ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E17.Interior.Loft-Later.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.50 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E18.Funhouse.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.50 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

Last Release: The Food of the Gods (1976)
NZB: download/file.php?id=436

Coming Soon: Cat's Eye, The Uncanny, Food of the Gods 2, The Devil's Men, Studio 666.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
And another 2:

ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E19.A.Family.Affair.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.50 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E20.Dust.To.Dust.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.50 Mb] [Stats]

Coming Soon: Cat's Eye, The Uncanny, Food of the Gods 2, The Devil's Men, Studio 666.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
Last 2:

ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E21.Prisoner.of.Love.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.51 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Freddy's.Nightmares.S02E22.Life.Sentence.XviD-smonkey.avi  [349.50 Mb] [Stats]

That's the last, now can we have the topic title changed please?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:43 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2
Request Territory

Request Territory
This is great, I've been waiting to see this series since I was a kid and only had access to the few episodes released on VHS ages ago! I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out as I can't find any sources for a few of these eps (Season 1 Eps 18 and 22, Season 2 Eps 2,3,6,7,12,13,16,17,18,19,21) and a few of the eps I've only been able to download a few MB's. Since I'm new to this program I don't have anything to share except the eps I've already dl'ed. I will be glad to share the eps for as long as I can!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:24 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

Master Of The Dead Donkey
fuhgz wrote:
...I can't find any sources for a few of these eps...

Well, i've put them all back in my share buddy :P You should see me, soon or later ! But it's supprising me that you don't see any sources at all for some episodes, cause many peoples were downloading/uploading this the last time i've checked. Anyway, give eMule the time to adjust himself, sometimes it can be long. Don't worry, if you're eMule is properly configured, the sources will appear.

fuhgz wrote:
...Since I'm new to this program I don't have anything to share except the eps I've already dl'ed. I will be glad to share the eps for as long as I can!

But just to be sure, if you're eMule is properly configured, just check out those points :

-Having a HighID help a lot (it mean that your TCP & UDP ports that eMule is using are both open in your Third Party Firewall and/or router, I highly recommend you to have a HighID) It will give you 100% of your Download/Upload capacity.
-What is the version of eMule you're running (the lastest 0.49a I hope...) ? and do you use a mod, or the official client ?
-Do you use the Obfuscation Protocol ?
-Do you use the option Secure Identification ? Cause me I have a mod that have many Anti-Leech and Anti-that features so... (i'm talking just for myself here)
-Are your Servers list ''clean'' or you're using the Servers by default that come with eMule ? If you're using the Server List by default of eMule, delete ALL those Servers and update your Servers List with this URL : http://www.peerates.net/servers.php (copy/past it in eMule in the Server Tab where it's written : 'Uptade server.met from URL')
-Are you connected to the KAD too ? Cause right now, since last years, it's more important to be connected to the KAD Network than on any Servers. But if you want to be sure, connect to both, a Server and to the KAD.

Try this, and let me know if you need any help and if it work or not ! :wink:

Enjoy your stay btw ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey, thanks a lot, I was able to update the servers and the KAD network setting is now open so hopefully I will see a change soon and get some of those missing eps. Also I turned on the obfuscation tool and verified that I have a High ID. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

Master Of The Dead Donkey
fuhgz wrote:
Hey, thanks a lot, I was able to update the servers and the KAD network setting is now open so hopefully I will see a change soon and get some of those missing eps. Also I turned on the obfuscation tool and verified that I have a High ID. Thanks again!

No problem buddy, anytime ! Hope it helped you, and someones else, who knows ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
I've upped another 1.5 GB or so of 2 & 3, moving on to 4 & 5 now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:04 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2
Request Territory

Request Territory
Just wanted to say thanks a ton, I was able to get all the eps and can't wait to sit down and watch them!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:21 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

Buried In The Backyard
I have every single episode, But the quality on them are TERRIBLE! I watched them all in the past week and their all pretty bad, only a few actually have anything to do with Freddy. Their like 106MB each and being 45 mins. long each means their so pixelized it's like watching bugs on my TV, but the sound isn't so bad, you can sorta tell whats going on with the picture.. but not like I'd like it. lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
Gorenography wrote:
I watched them all in the past week and their all pretty bad, only a few actually have anything to do with Freddy.

That's why I only downloaded the first one, since it is a prequel to the first episode.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

The Ancient One
Gorenography wrote:
I have every single episode, But the quality on them are TERRIBLE! I watched them all in the past week and their all pretty bad, only a few actually have anything to do with Freddy. Their like 106MB each and being 45 mins. long each means their so pixelized it's like watching bugs on my TV, but the sound isn't so bad, you can sorta tell whats going on with the picture.. but not like I'd like it. lol.

I'll point out that Gorenography is talking about different rips from the ones in this thread, in case it puts anyone off.

The episodes here are decent quality 350 MB cable rips, apart from 1 -3 which are slightly better DVD rips.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:23 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

Buried In The Backyard
MCMLXXXVIII wrote:
Gorenography wrote:

I'll point out that Gorenography is talking about different rips from the ones in this thread, in case it puts anyone off.

The episodes here are decent quality 350 MB cable rips, apart from 1 -3 which are slightly better DVD rips.

Yeah their different, I got them from a large 2GB torrent. Whatever you do if you see a 2GB Season 1 torrent and if you care about quality, don't download that. I'm not sure about these here but the torrent one I have I ended up deleting off my external.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 am  Post subject: Re: Freddy's Nightmares-ep 1 and 2

Mummified In Barbed Wire
thank you MCMLXXXVIII :beerchug: for sharing