Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Master Of The Dead Donkey
RedVeil wrote:
Keep downloaded files shared FFS!!!

Way to go kid ! :twisted: That's what i'm talking about !!!! :twisted:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

The Ancient One
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
elchupacabra wrote:
Maybe you should post this series on other p2p sites too. This way there will be more people who download and hopefully keep sharing.

Would you do it ? :googley: I'm too lazy :twisted:

Yeah well, one day buddy, probably this week ! :wink:

Of course I post the releases elsewhere. A lot of people are registered at "global" P2P sites like fileheaven and sharethefiles and visit only those sites. They don't want to register on 10 different sites. This is logical but also a pain in the ass for releasers.

If I post a movie here there are like 5 - 15 people in my queue for it.
If I post it on the 4 - 5 sites are regularly visit there can be like 30 - 50 people in the queue.

The more people want it, the more people get and perhaps keep it and the more sites there are for asking for a reshare. :)

It's not a lot of work. You simply register and copy/paste your posts. That's all. :googley:

Edit: A good example is the rip of "My Best Friend Is a Vampire". As I posted it here I had 4 requests queued. After posting on other sites I now have 46 queued requests. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Well, I know, it good be better to have them on different forum, but the thing is, i'm not registered to so many sites, only on HHAH and one others, so if you could do this for me, it could be VERY appreciated ! :googley:

Just check out your PM... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

The Ancient One
I posted this series at Fileheaven, sharethefiles and SBiG. Hopefully you'll get some more requests from now on. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:55 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Thanks buddy, very appreciated :mrgreen: I'll try to register to those forum, but Fileheaven is just impossible to register, it's always closed :(

Now I hope that the peoples who will download this will share a little... :googley:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Dead But Dreaming
Thank you very much for this collection! I sure do have a lot of reds on some of the episodes though.
Loverly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

loverlyhotty wrote:
...I sure do have a lot of reds on some of the episodes though.

Don't worry buddy, you have some reds because you're connected to me on others files, so they will go first, and after, those red ones will appear blue ! :wink: I'm sharing all of them, so don't worry, you gonna have them, and please buddy, help me to share this series ! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello, someone could give me a link of all subtitles in this series, which is not meeting and I would also have subtitles throughout the series.

sorry for my english :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Hattorix wrote:
...a link of all subtitles in this series...

Well, I have the DVD of Season 1, and there is no subtitles at all on those DVD, not even in english, so, beside that, I don't know where you could find any subtitles for this. So, since there is no subtitles on the DVD, forget that ! :wacky:

The only option left that I can see, is to ask for fan-subtitles, maybe you'll be lucky and someone will be kind enough to make you subtitles for this ! :roll: Good luck buddy :wink:

*EDIT : But it's cool to see that you like the series enough to ask for subtitles, but the thing is, try to watch them in english, it's better that way, but I can understand you buddy, i'm french and I used to watch this series in french on TV when I was younger. I've even recorded pretty much all episodes on VHS (unfortunately, I miss some, but anyway...). The french dubbed version was great, the voice was really good, but it's really not the same as the original. I strongly suggest you to try to learn a little more english and watch them in their original version. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:56 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

elchupacabra wrote:
...there will be more people who download and hopefully keep sharing.

Ho!, wait man, i've forgot to laugh about that one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :googley:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
DVD-R :

Season 1 :

ed2k: Tales.From.The.Cryptkeeper.The.Complete.First.Season.(Pleasant.Screams.Box.Set).DVD1.iso [4.37 Gb]
ed2k: Tales.From.The.Cryptkeeper.The.Complete.First.Season.(Pleasant.Screams.Box.Set).DVD2.iso [4.37 Gb]

Hello, when climb the next 2 meetings in the series? And if he can be with the menus and HD.

Edit *

Regarding subtitles is a pity that no raids, but would have translated and understand the series much better: (

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Hattorix wrote:
Hello, when climb the next 2 meetings in the series? And if he can be with the menus and HD.

Heeeee.... and I though my english was bad... :P :lol: :googley:
Well, man, I really don't understand what you're trying to say ! :oops: If you're asking for the DVD of Season 2 and Season 3, well, it's not released by the compagny yet. Only Season 1 has been released by Nelvana and distributed by kaBOOM in Canada. There is no DVD Box Set for Season 2 and Season 3 yet, and I hope there will be oneday.

Or, if you're trying to ask if those ISO are the real copy of the original DVDs, well, yes, they are. The original menu is included, and the picture is way better than the TVRip, because they are remastered in HD yes. If you want to see and/or order a copy of this Box Set, there you go : http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Cryptkeeper ... 057&sr=8-7
You can also take a look on eBay, there is some copy available for sell there too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
hello EvilDeadlyImmortal, erasing me has friends and me as removed from the list tail is not that I get connected and I do not download any.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:13 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Hattorix wrote:
hello EvilDeadlyImmortal, erasing me has friends and me as removed from the list tail is not that I get connected and I do not download any.

Hey man ! I did not erase you from my Friend List (and the friend list don't even matter in this case), i've just closed my eMule for ONE day, what is wrong with that ??!!!! :? :P I had to formate my computer and re-install Vista so don't panic !!!!! I'll be back soon, just give me some time to finish installing Vista and re-install eMule and all that...

And you see, if there was others peoples sharing it, it could help ! :twisted: So again, don't worry and don't panic, I can see clearly now that i'm the only seeder for this, so be patient and SHARE after :voodoo:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
and someone who knows much English could make substitles?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

DVDRips of Season 1 and 2 added :googley:

Special thanks to ScipioTL (s-mouche) for the DVDRips ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:45 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hey, once I download all the chapters of this forum Tales from the cryptkeeper but TVRIP and now I want to get the session 1 and session 2 DVDRip quality which I think is best you could upload to megaupload or rapidshare and not by eMule is very slow?

edit**

DVDRip - Season 1 :

where is in this season the 1x5 ????

my name in eMule is LeonS.Kennedy

if I can be the top priority for download a bit:)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 am  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Hattorix wrote:
I think is best you could upload to megaupload or rapidshare and not by eMule is very slow?

Sorry, but again, no ! People got to understand that they need to share (even if they still don't) :?

Hattorix wrote:
where is in this season the 1x5 ????

Well, pretty good question. I didn't even check, since they are not my rips. But I've now checked, and yes there's missing one episode. I'll ask the ripper if he can find it, and if yes, i'll put it in the list.

Thanks for that look buddy, didn't even catch it myself ! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)

Alright, there you go :

ed2k: Tales%20from%20the%20Cryptkeeper%20-%201x05%20-%20The%20Works...In%20Wax%20(dvd)%20[s-mouche].avi  [180.94 Mb] [Stats]

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Tales From The Cryptkeeper S1-3 ('93-'97)(Rip & DVD-R)
Request Territory

Request Territory
i tried to download them....but...it doesn't starts...why didn't you put them on a torrent or something...emule sucks.....i am looking for those episodes for some time..and couldn't get them....