Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:16 am  Post subject: Re: One Hell of a Christmas (2002)

The Devil, Probably
BadBugs wrote:
One hell of a wait... grabbed a different rip off a torrent :mrgreen:

Any chance that you post it in the proper section here?
... That would be one hell of a happy end. 8)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm  Post subject: Re: One Hell of a Christmas (2002)

The Ancient One
A happy ending maybe, but unfortunately theres an unhappy ending to begin with:

Its far more likely that I'll post 1 of these 200ish Tromas/Hopping Vampires long before I post this.

I'm loyal to DD & you know why I stopped releasing/posting & am still waiting for DD to be loyal to its genuine contributors (not that theres many left) & gets rid of the single most selfish arsehole ever on these boards.

Check this for selfish:
weasel666 wrote:
i've verifyed that, just didn't felt to take screens and posted all over the net :P
(From: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18718 )

Nobody likes to waste their b/w releasing ''found on other P2P rips'' to ed2k & this site in particular, for no credit. We've openly lost 3 peeps due to that dick who doesnt give a shit, how many others have slipped away silently? This site is a shadow of its former self & its a crying shame. :thumbsdown:

In the 3yrs I've been here (2 registered), I've seen plenty of people come & go & never have I witnessed anything like this & once its dealt with once & for all, I'll get on with my 2 collections & hopefully the others who dont post now will resume posting although its gone on for so long it may be too late now. :suicide:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm  Post subject: Re: One Hell of a Christmas (2002)

The Devil, Probably
Believe me BadBugs that turning away is not the solution. This way you make these people win - I hope you get the point.
I haven't been here too long yet, but I know from experience that only thinking positive and looking forward can make one feel satisfied.
I would like to encourage you to continue sharing rare stuff just like you did before. If good people like you don't stand their men foolish and stupid people will prevail.
But don't insult or punish them - convince others that what YOU do is right and how you do it is the right way.
Let people download bad quality if they don't care. You shouldn't bother about this. We know quality when we see it and we will only take what is worth.

Piece mate and please really think to the end of the points that I mentioned.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: One Hell of a Christmas (2002)

The Ancient One
BadBugs wrote:
Nobody likes to waste their b/w releasing ''found on other P2P rips'' to ed2k & this site in particular, for no credit. We've openly lost 3 peeps due to that dick who doesnt give a shit, how many others have slipped away silently? This site is a shadow of its former self & its a crying shame. :thumbsdown:

I agree on that one. Unfortunately most of the rippers for some reason don't get it. They scream when their rip is detaged, but don't give credit to anybody else either. They don't seem to understand "causality" and if you demand credit they bark at you... :?

BadBugs wrote:
In the 3yrs I've been here (2 registered), I've seen plenty of people come & go & never have I witnessed anything like this & once its dealt with once & for all, I'll get on with my 2 collections & hopefully the others who dont post now will resume posting although its gone on for so long it may be too late now. :suicide:

I think it's far too late. I PMed some of those people to see what really made them leave and check out whether they come back, but none of them answered. Looks like they never login on this site anymore. :( This community doesn't know what it's got, until it's gone. :moon: