Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:42 pm  Post subject: Guess the sample (Audio Game)

Buried In The Backyard
I got bored and made up 3 zip files full of Meat Shits mp3's that I can't guess myself what the movies from the clips are, Over the years I've watched a few I've not seen before and figured out where they came from, Some are from "Street Trash", and movies that sound familiar but I just can't figure them all out. All mp3's are at 320kbps and well their the whole songs, but the songs are short, very short. I'm really trying to find out where the song "Forbidden Fruit" sample is from. Alot of these clips just sound like they'd make killer movies, so I know I want to see them. Most are from 7" EP Vinyls. Maybe there's someone out there more horror educated than Robert Deathrage himself! I've never met anyone though, but here they are:

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8PYDE2N

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUTUB688

Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AC2NLKV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Guess the sample (Audio Game)

The Ancient One
I listened to the first part, but I'm not sure: your question is from which movies the samples are taken, right? If so, I don't know, it's a lil too obscure for me. And I think the music sucks (sorry if you're a big fan).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 am  Post subject: Re: Guess the sample (Audio Game)

Buried In The Backyard
Yeah, was seeing if anyone could guess where the samples came from the movies, Well I don't really care what ppl think about the music I like. lol. I didn't ask that did I? It's a genre called Grindcore. Cali style underground grindcore. I guess I'll ask around.. I finally found a movie I was looking for for years, It's called Isla: Harem Keeper Of The Oil Shieks, I didn't know the name, just a couple parts, asked around on horrordvds.com and somebody pointed me out what it was. I managed to get a full 4GB DVD of it, quality looks badass! but it's sadly another PAL dvd. I'll see if anybody on there can guess the clips, the movies seem like they'd be badass.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Guess the sample (Audio Game)

The Ancient One
No, you didn't ask for opinions on the music ;) Some grindcore is OK, but most of it is not my thing.

About Ilsa: there are four films about her, one isn't a true Ilsa film.

1) Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS
2) Ilsa, Haremkeeper of the Oil Sheiks
3) Ilsa, Tigress of Siberia
4) Ilsa, Wicked Warden

The last one is the not-so-true Ilsa film, as the original title is Greta, Haus Ohne Männer, and it's a Jess Franco film. It is often counted as one of the Ilsa films because Dyanne Thorne, the actress who plays Ilsa, is also in this film with a leading role and because of the similarities in the plots of the films. All 4 films are to be found on this site, use "Site search" at the top of the page to find them.