Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 pm  Post subject: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
I got this box with Mondo Cane I and II and Africa Addio, the infamous documentary by Jacopetti and Prosperi. I couldn't find this with Site Search, so I assume there isn't a rip out. Shall I put it on my riplist?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Devil, Probably
Africa Addio is posted in these threads:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3225
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6275
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11019
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7873

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
And so are the Mondo Cane films. Only Mondo Cane II is a VHS rip, I could improve that with a DVDrip.

Oh, and this is another example of why it is annoying the Site Search doesn't work in collections ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Devil, Probably
Slayer wrote:
Oh, and this is another example of why it is annoying the Site Search doesn't work in collections ;)

That's because they are not in the title of any of those posts.
You can use the "Search" feature and select "Search in forums: Horror Collections" to find it. I tried that, it works. :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
Yes, I know, but it is annoying still that I have to use two different search machines. That´s why it´s always best to release stuff in a separate thread and then later ad them all to a collection.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 am  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Devil, Probably
Slayer wrote:
Yes, I know, but it is annoying still that I have to use two different search machines.

:prat: :wink: Why don't you just use the regular search always then? Thats what I do, work great.

"That´s why it´s always best to release stuff in a separate thread and then later ad them all to a collection."

I agree with that no doubt! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
GrindCallus wrote:
:prat: :wink: Why don't you just use the regular search always then? Thats what I do, work great.

Because I think the Site search works much better: you get a nice clean overview of the available rips instead of a long list of every thread the title was mentioned in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
I agree on that. The site search is much cleaner. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

Dead But Dreaming
These rips would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Shockumentary - Mondo Cane I and II plus Africa Addio

The Ancient One
I'll add Mondo Cane II, the others are already available.