Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:49 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

The Ancient One
Regards this & the games you keep shared... (yes I've noticed)... you cant keep it up forever & you have to draw the line somewhere, so after youve gone on your marathon post-a-thon, give it a month & then take off shared, you've done your best & if they die, well you can't say you never tried :mrgreen:

As for the assholes, thing is theres nothing those shitbags post that could be posted on this site to test that theory except for their own rips which would be wrong to untag, although what goes around comes around & someday they will get their asses bit too. :prat: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:02 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

Master Of The Dead Donkey
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know I can't keep sharing everything forever, but still i'm telling all the others in this Topic that I have all of them, so if oneday, there is a Reshare Request for this or anything else that I have, it will be a pleasure to put them back in share ! :wink: I've also burned them on some DVD-R so if my HDD crash, I hope my DVDs will still be working !!! :roll:

As for the assholes, you pretty resume it real good ! :mrgreen:

Alright, that's enough for tonight, we're just spamming the Topic now :googley: , and i'll check it out tomorrow for posting this Thriller '73 UK series on TVUnderground and somewhere else, with LeFrog quote of course !!! :lol: :P and keep spreading it for 2-3 month, after that, just too bad, Low Priority or i'll remove them from my share for a couple of months, cause I have a lot of other things to share, and some other Topics to made so... :suicide: :wacky:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:14 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

The Ancient One
Can't beat a bit of off topic, it breaks the monotony & by the looks of it you needed to vent 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
I finally have every episode now, and will be sharing them...if that's of interest to anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

Plan 9 wrote:
I finally have every episode now, and will be sharing them...if that's of interest to anyone?

Hell yeah keep them shared buddy, PLEASE, help me on this !!! There is a freaking lot of peoples downloading them, it's awesome. I just can't do better than I do right now, so having a second full source would be VERY appreciated !!! :googley: :wink:

Share them as long as you can, and again, thanks A LOT ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
thanks

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:52 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
Plan 9 wrote:

Hell yeah keep them shared buddy, PLEASE, help me on this !!! There is a freaking lot of peoples downloading them, it's awesome. I just can't do better than I do right now, so having a second full source would be VERY appreciated !!! :googley: :wink:

Share them as long as you can, and again, thanks A LOT ! :beerchug:

How embarrassing and incredibly rude of me not to have replied to your post...for years, no less! I did think I had, but, obviously I was mistaken. :roll:
Please accept my deepest apologies, O Great Evil One.

I lost some Thriller episodes when my hard drive burned out, but I'm still sharing those which remain.
Recently, I found in-sync replacements for the season 1 episodes which were slightly off, and I would gladly post links for them...if I knew how...but I don't. :oops:

Hi buddy !

........... can't you see me ??? :wacky: And stop begging for mercy, or i'll tear your soul apart ! :watchingyou:

Of course, I can see you. Can't everyone?
BTW, I'm actually your buddette, and you already have my immortal soul, which you indeed tore apart and then devoured (with a nice Chianti).
O Infernal One, I know you take so many souls that you can't be expected to remember all of them. Still, I'm surprised that you don't recall me, since I freely exchanged my soul for a night of...um, how shall I put this...intimate relations with you, which were, just as you had promised,...um, how shall I put this...both unimaginably fulfilling and exceedingly perverse. Needless to say, I have never once regretted making that trade; not for a moment...even though I have never been able to feel my legs since and the doctors say my face is permanently stuck doing this: Image
Believe me, all you buddettes and dudettes out there reading this, should EvilDeadlyImmortal ever offer you a similar deal, you should jump at it, no matter how dire the consequences, because EDI's...um, how shall I put this...prowess...is every bit as...um, how shall I put this...immense...as the Intensity of his Evil Deadlyness would lead one to believe. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of offering him my brain to tear apart and devour and providing the Chianti, in exchange for another ni---but, enough about me.
um, what were we discussing? I forget...

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:38 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

Plan 9 wrote:
How embarrassing and incredibly rude of me not to have replied to your post...for years, no less! I did think I had, but, obviously I was mistaken. :roll:
Please accept my deepest apologies, O Great Evil One.

I forgive you pretty one, no harm done here... well, only between my... hummm... aahhh... nevermind... :roll:

Plan 9 wrote:
I lost some Thriller episodes when my hard drive burned out, but I'm still sharing those which remain.

This can be fixed, don't worry, it's not a problem (it will never be with you, how come, with everything we've been through :P )

Plan 9 wrote:
Recently, I found in-sync replacements for the season 1 episodes which were slightly off

That's very interesting, i'm wondering what are those rip you found, probably some other DVDRips ? But why would they be out of synch, good question, the only thing I can see so far would be the FPS (those one from LeFrog are in 25.00 fps, maybe yours are in 23.97 or 29.97 fps, who know, you could try to check it out with MediaInfo (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en)

But like LeFrog said in one of his post (Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:18 am : PS, there's a little tiny shity out of synch for a few of them. Didn't realise it before, be aware, rips aren't perfect.), maybe the rip LeFrog give us are the one that are not correct, and yours are, that too could explain why they seems out of synch a little, cause the rip you found elsewhere are indeed in synch, correct. Just presuming here... :?

Plan 9 wrote:
and I would gladly post links for them...if I knew how...but I don't. :oops:

It's not very hard... if you really want to (concider it very carefully before) all you have to do is first share them in eMule. Do to so, just put those files in a folder somewhere on one of your HDD, wherever you like, it's up to you, and just share that folder in eMule. Just go to Option (in eMule), on the left side, choose Directories, and then on the right side, you'll see your Computer, just browse and check the folder you want to share the files in it. That's it, now, a hash (FileID) will be created for each file, wait a couple of minutes, when it will be done, you need to provide us the eD2K link (the FileID that was created with the command line). Just go to Shared Files in the toolbar in eMule, you'll see them, select it or them, right click, choose "Copy eD2K Links". If you don't see that option, it's normal, that will depend on your eMule Client. Not a problem, just choose Details instead, a window will open, go to the eD2K Links tab, they are all here, scroll down, select them all, copy, and past them in a post in a forum. That's it ! :wink:

Plan 9 wrote:
Of course, I can see you. Can't everyone?

Well, that's kind of tricky, This isn't for your eyes ! :twisted: cause if you would see me, you might not get over it, and they'll probably lock you up in a nice little room, with white pain all around you, bird singing, happy flowers dancing in the wind... :wacky:

Plan 9 wrote:
BTW, I'm actually your buddette

Awesome ! That's nice to be able to talk to a nice lady who love the horror genre, it's pretty rare in this world, don't go too far, stay with us :P

Plan 9 wrote:
Still, I'm surprised that you don't recall me, since I freely exchanged my soul for a night of...um, how shall I put this...intimate relations with you, which were, just as you had promised,...um, how shall I put this...both unimaginably fulfilling and exceedingly perverse.

Haaaa ! so that was you in the Mule costume... well, how could I knew I could go on the front side, I always thought it was better from the back... :googley:

Plan 9 wrote:
...even though I have never been able to feel my legs since and the doctors say my face is permanently stuck doing this: Image

Okkk, I admit it, I did go a little rough on you that night. :o I thought I'd gone to the limits. I hadn't. I'll give you an experience beyond limits... pain and pleasure, indivisible. :twisted:

Plan 9 wrote:
Believe me, all you buddettes and dudettes out there reading this, should EvilDeadlyImmortal ever offer you a similar deal, you should jump at it, no matter how dire the consequences, because EDI's...um, how shall I put this...prowess...is every bit as...um, how shall I put this...immense...as the Intensity of his Evil Deadlyness would lead one to believe.

Sure, but don't worry, you'll always be my favorite... :wink: all you can do with those sexy hands...hummm :P

Plan 9 wrote:
As a matter of fact, I was thinking of offering him my brain to tear apart and devour and providing the Chianti, in exchange for another ni---

Huummm bbrrraaiiinnn... Anytime... I have such sights to show you !

Plan 9 wrote:
um, what were we discussing? I forget...

About the Thriller rips you're missing... well, I can put back in share those you're missing, or just put them all back in share, no problem at all. Just let me know, it will be a pleasure, like always ! :D :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello. Thanks for this wonderful series. I remember, when I was young, to see it with my parents.
For a time, I have been coming compiling the chapters.
At this moment I need to 2% of 3x03 “Death to to sister Mary”. There are no complete sources.
Is it possible that somebody shares this chapter?
Of the third season in ahead there is very few sources or no. Please, can help me to complete this magnificent series?
Thanks for everything :P :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

Resharing Season 3...

Let me know when you'll have it completed, and if you need a reshare on other seasons, just say it. :wink:

Enjoy! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
Thank you very much :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello EvilDeadlyInmortal:
To be more specific I need 2 episode of the third season.
3x03 "Death to sister Mary" and
3x06 "The next scream you hear"

The other episodes of the third season I have completed and sharing.
Another question (because I don't know): I must be connected to the same server that you connect or does not matter?
Thanks and see you soon. :rock:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
I completed the episode 3x03 "Death to sister Mary" Thanks for your help.
When you have time, please, share with me the episode 3x06 "The next scream you hear".
There aren´t sources.

See you soon. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

unnatural wrote:
Another question (because I don't know): I must be connected to the same server that you connect or does not matter?

You don't need to be connected to the same server, because the server are only indexing the eD2K hash, it's not a way to connect between users.

Personally, since i'm a little paranoiac, I would recommend you to NOT connect to any server, especially if it's the 'by default' servers list that you had after installing eMule. Why? because of two main reasons: 1) 95% of all server are fake, 2) because they are all checked by anti-piracy group.

I suggest that you only connect to the KAD network, i've been only using te KAD since the last 2-3 years, never had any problem for searching and downloading/uploading files... And the KAD network is more secure compare to any server.

If you still want to use the server, at least delete ALL server you already have in your eMule, and update your server list with this 'secure' one here (which doesn't contain any fake servers, at least):
http://www.emule-security.net/e107_plug ... ?0.cat.6.5

And update your KAD network too, with a good and secure nodes.dat file, here (choose any of those three, but I suggest to middle one, from Emule-Sec.net):
http://www.nodes-dat.com/

unnatural wrote:
When you have time, please, share with me the episode 3x06 "The next scream you hear". There aren´t sources.

I'm already sharing that episode, as well as all other Seasons 3-4-5-6 . If you can't see me, that mean there might be a little problem. First, check if you have an HighID (mean that the TCP & UDP ports your eMule is using to connect are open in your router). Second, don't use a leecher mod, please. If you do, well, the mod i'm using (StulleMule) will block you, because of a anti-leecher feature in it. Either use the official client, or a good mod (MorphXT, StulleMule, ScarAngel, Xtreme).

In your download tab in eMule, click on the episode 3x06, it will expand, check if you see me in the user list sharing that file. If you see me, wait, you'll get it eventually, if you don't, it either mean i'm offline at this time, or it's not working at all. Maybe the hash of my file have changed(which I doubt), so here's the file i'm sharing:

ed2k: Thriller.[1973's.UK.Series].3x06.The.Next.Scream.You.Hear.(DivX4-eng).avi  [700.37 Mb] [Stats]

I've put the file (3x06) in Powershare, that mean the transfert should start very soon (i'm pushing the upload on that file).

Let me know if everything's ok, and if you need any help :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello EvilDeadlyImmortal:
You are a great master. I did everything that you told me.
I completed the third season and find sources for the other episodes.
Thanks for your help.
Now I enjoy!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
I need your help again. Season 4
4x03 "Night is the time for killing" and
4x04 "Killer with two faces".
Is it possible sharing with me?
Thanks and see you soon. :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

unnatural wrote:

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but I didn't receive the notification...

Back in share :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 am  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]
Request Territory

Request Territory
unnatural wrote:

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but I didn't receive the notification...

Back in share :wink:

Hello my friend!!!!

4x01 "Screamer" and
4x06 "Where the action is"

I waited several months to complete these two episodes but I have not been successful.
Please shared with me.
Thank you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Thriller [The complete 1973/1976 UK Series]

Well, I though you only needed the 4x03 and 4x04, but hey, i've put back Season 4-5-6 in share :wink:

Let me know if you need Season 1-2-3 also, in case...