Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:05 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Caligvla wrote:
Please, could return to share this great serie?

Sure I can, it's back in share ! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Many thanks., man. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Anytime :wink:

My speed is very slow lately, cause i'm doing something else, somewhere else... but be patient, you'll get it :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
1, 2 & 3, Complete and sharing... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Caligvla wrote:
1, 2 & 3, Complete and sharing... :D

1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Complete.

34 Mb to complete episode 6 :)

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hi, episode 7 is apparently damaged or incomplete. Can not play.
Could you check, please? Thank you.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Complete...

7 complete??

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Caligvla wrote:
Hi, episode 7 is apparently damaged or incomplete. Can not play.

Well, seems like you're right. I can't play it either. It's damaged or corrupted. I don't know why, I don't know what happened. I've just checked my backup on a DVD-R, and it's corrupted too, so I might have burn it like that in 2006, so it looks like it was corrupted in the first place, the date on my DVD-R backup is 12/3/2006. (Seems like it was corrupted for me, but maybe not for someone else here...)

But, I can fix it, in a way... I have the original DVD of The Veil, bought it some time ago, so I can rip the episode 7 of my disc, and upload it here (it won't be a 'perfect' rip by any GK fan standard, but it will work at least !!!).

I can also upload the Full Untouched DVD9 of my Box Set if anyone is interested, via a .Torrent.

Let me know if you're interested in the rip or the full DVD9... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Well, I have no recorder DVD9, I prefer the RIP if possible.
Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Caligvla wrote:
Well, I have no recorder DVD9, I prefer the RIP if possible.
Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

No problem at all !

There it is : LINK REMOVED, because it was not correct, wrong episode, wrong title.

Hope you'll be ok with it, but if anyone would happen to have it and could re-upload the original rip from somebodeez, that would be better !

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

The Devil, Probably
Just checked since I thought I had them aswell. But it appears I don't have 'em (anymore?) Still got the 'Boris Karloff series' and 'the world of hammer ones' so I would be very intersted in the full dvd. So EvilDeadlyImmortal if you decide to up the disc to any torrent site please let me/us know ;)

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Thanks, buddy.
As you say, hopefully someone has the original, but for now I downloading this rip.

:D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:19 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

pure wrote:
I would be very intersted in the full dvd. So EvilDeadlyImmortal if you decide to up the disc to any torrent site please let me/us know ;)

:beerchug:

HHAH really need a Tracker ! That would help a lot, cause i've try to upload it on Tracker3 and it didn't work. I always get the error 'Torrent not registered with the tracker' and couldn't fix it, so fuck that.

Do you have any recommendations ? I could upload it on TV Vault, would be the best, no need for an invitation, registration are open, so that would be the best for everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Anyway, it's done ! Uploaded on TV Vault :

http://tv-vault.org/torrents.php?id=846&torrentid=6833

Choose the 15.02 GB one ! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

The Devil, Probably
I'll register somewhere today ;) Thanks :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
All complete and sharing, thank you very much. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Sorry, me again, :oops:
these two episodes are the same:

The.Veil.1958.1x07.Summer.Heat.DivX.DVDRip.EDI.avi

The.Veil.1958.1x08.Return.of.Madame.(divx-eng).[Somebodeez].avi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Caligvla wrote:
Sorry, me again, :oops:
these two episodes are the same:

The.Veil.1958.1x07.Summer.Heat.DivX.DVDRip.EDI.avi

The.Veil.1958.1x08.Return.of.Madame.(divx-eng).[Somebodeez].avi

Well, there's something going on here, cause me, on my official DVD of The Veil, the episode 7 should be in fact Destination Nightmare, not Summer Heat.

And when I look at the rip from somebodeez, 1x08, it play the episode Summer Heat, which is episode 8 on my DVD. So, the rip 1x08 from somebodeez is mis-named, it shouldn't be Return Of Madame, but Summer Heat. This is where the first error was made actually, so it mislead us to wrong titles/episode order. (well, compared to my official DVD)

Try to download the ISO of my actually DVD, it's on TV Vault, and let me know if there is any seeder left. If not, i'll reshare it for you, that way, having the DVD-R would solve the problem, cause I'm not good anyway at making DVDRip. if you can make them after, go ahead, and post them here !

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)
Request Territory

Request Territory
Well, the reason I need the DVDRip is because right now I have no hardware to lower the DVDR.
Anyway, thank you for your willingness.
I'll see how to fix it. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

Caligvla wrote:
Well, the reason I need the DVDRip is because right now I have no hardware to lower the DVDR.
Anyway, thank you for your willingness.
I'll see how to fix it. :wink:

You have plenty of choice about getting the DVD-R to work.

First of all, you can use a software to burn them on a DVD5, it will compress you the DVD9 into a DVD5. Sure, you will lose some quality, but if you don't have a DVD-DL burner, it's better than nothing ! The software I personally use is CloneDVD. You can get it here, in a 21 days evaluation period, after that, uninstall it or find a keymaker : http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

CloneDVD is really easy to use, and you can compress a DVD9 to a DVD5 with it, no problem. You can even choose to remove the Special Feature or not, the language, Menu, etc... Try it ! Or, there's many other software to compress a DVD9 to a DVD5, just to name a few, DVD Shrink, DVDFab... Search for them on Google, but I prefer CloneDVD, way better...!

Or, what else you can do, if you don't have any DVD burner at all, is to simply play the file in your favorite media player within Windows, my upload of The Veil is not in .ISO format, it's the .VOB and .IFO files of the DVD, decrypted, so they are ready to be play or burn, no .ISO, no .RAR

And after that, if you want to make yourself the DVDRip, you can, with your favorite software. I personally use CloneDVD Mobile, it's very basic, and probably don't make 'quality' rip like with GK or AutoGK, but if you're not familiar with GK, try CloneDVD Mobile, very easy to use ! You can download it here (21 days evaluation too, or find a key) : http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVDmobile.exe

I hope that will help :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm  Post subject: Re: The Veil (hosted by Boris Karloff)

After checking the listing of that serie with Le Frog, we figured out that tere was a mistake in the naming of episode 1x07, 1x08 and 1x09.

The correct title should be fix soon, if not already.

And we verify the episode 1x07 from Somebodeez, and it's corrupted, we can't open it, and since there was an error in the title, we checked the entire set, checked the DVD, and figured out that the missing episode is Destination Nightmare, which is the episode 07 of this serie.

So here it is, for anyone who would be interested in completing this serie here, with the Somebodeez links, here's my rip to complete it :

ed2k: The.Veil.1958.1x07.Destination.Nightmare.DVDRip.XviD.[EDI].avi  [397.53 Mb] [Stats]

Enjoy ! :wink: