Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 am  Post subject: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf
Request Territory

Request Territory
I believe this was part of some episodic horror themed show series, but I can't seem to find it on google and can't remember where I saw it.

It's a recently made show, the episode was about a word that, when whispered, makes the person go insane and kill themself. It's driving me nuts trying to remember what this was, so if anyone could give me a hand, I would appreciate it.

Also, in an unrelated topic, does anyone know where I can find the various shorts of Night Surf that were made. Since the dollar babies website was changed, i have been unable to find them or get in touch with any of the directors who made them.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf

The Devil, Probably
Well it might be Fear Itself. Thought it sounded familiar, but I was thinkin of a book called Lullaby by Chuck Pahlaniuk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf

The Devil, Probably
It sounds like an episode of 'Tales From The Dark Side', but I'm not sure what the name of it was. I seem to remember an older man or an older man's house that collected/had lots of antique stuff and I don't think it was a word, but the answer to the meaning of life. There was a couple too I think. And it ended with the word/phase being broadcast on the radio. I believe the couple drove a jeep.

Been so long though, so the above might not be correct.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf

The Devil, Probably
I think I found it:

New Twilight Zone: Need To Know
http://postcardsfromthezone.blogspot.co ... -know.html

Going to try to find a copy now...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 am  Post subject: Re: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf
Request Territory

Request Territory
That's the one! Those 80's twilight zones were so underrated. Thank you sooo much!

You can get the whole series run off of netflix. Although you're gonna have to wait until I'm finished with them :D . Gives me another reason to watch the episode by Wes Craven or the short where they kill the kids in the future for scoring too high on IQ tests...good times.

If anyone else wants to see....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Need help with a horror show title and finding Night Surf

The Devil, Probably
:beerchug: