Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:16 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
:rock:

Hi guys,
I have a question about cinemageddon - for the second time my account doesnt work :evil:
This time I have downloaded only one file and spent days uploading so my ratio was good,
and now it seems they kicked me once again. wtf is going on with this tracker???
Hope it's not offtopic

:beerchug: Gypo Zerg

"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain!"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:31 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

The Devil, Probably
Dunno, the least I can tell you its still 'live' and I got no problems accessing :?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

Site Admin
Gypo Zerg wrote:
:rock:

Hi guys,
I have a question about cinemageddon - for the second time my account doesnt work :evil:
This time I have downloaded only one file and spent days uploading so my ratio was good,
and now it seems they kicked me once again. wtf is going on with this tracker???
Hope it's not offtopic

:beerchug: Gypo Zerg

some trackers delete due to inactivity.

One of the many reasons I don't use torrents.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
Yes, it seems the account has been deleted.
Nevermind, I guess I dont need it anyway...
:D Cheers Gypo

"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
Wolfman wrote:
@CS: When you say T suddenly turned up - does that mean you could contact him and ask?
I mean that would take a load off my and probably also a couple of other guys' breasts.

Just asking.

he posted in the mod section of FH.

been playing cata myself most of the time and forgot my scifi/hhah password the rest of the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
dinky wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
@CS: When you say T suddenly turned up - does that mean you could contact him and ask?
I mean that would take a load off my and probably also a couple of other guys' breasts.

Just asking.

he posted in the mod section of FH.

been playing cata myself most of the time and forgot my scifi/hhah password the rest of the time.

Oh, shoot.
Guys, this can't be! Do I really have to get a life???? :matrix:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 am  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
I'm not too au fait with this interweb business, but the page telling us that FH was going to return on or around the 20th April is still up. Does a page have to be hosted to stay on the interwebs, or once you post it, does it stay there?
I only wonder because why would he/they still host such a page if FH is like the proverbial doornail?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 am  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
it's sharp? :?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
yodaman wrote:
I'm not too au fait with this interweb business, but the page telling us that FH was going to return on or around the 20th April is still up. Does a page have to be hosted to stay on the interwebs, or once you post it, does it stay there?
I only wonder because why would he/they still host such a page if FH is like the proverbial doornail?

As long as you pay the hosting fees (which usually are negligible with this kind of site) the site remains where it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
I just checked here, to see see what's the status with FH. Too bad it's not coming back. Yes, things move on, like Cybersatan wrote, but there are 2 points: 1. He assumes most of us have life (well, that's wrong). 2. Although I didn't release on FH for a very long time, I still enjoying visiting it - both to know about new releases and to participate on the chat forums. I think FH has become MORE than a release forum during the years. It has become a social community, which united many people from different countries and allow great discussions and also information sharing (such as help for trips to other countries) and it's too bad that it's lost now. It would have been nice to see a forum on which the old gang can still share thoughts/whines/info.

Regarding iTS and @Ahtil: I still rip and release EXCLUSIVELY on iTS (my releases are AVI/MKV in XviD encoding). I really don't mind people spreading it to other forums.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

The Ancient One
DonkeyKong wrote:
It would have been nice to see a forum on which the old gang can still share thoughts/whines/info.

Try this one. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

Site Admin
Was just googling and found this:
http://www.dead-donkey.com/modules/news ... php?id=477

:googley:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

The Ancient One
Wow, the sheer amount of links (on the righthand side) is dazzling.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
FH is really gone? :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:03 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
I have still some invites to http://www.bit-hdtv.com if anybody wants ...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:16 am  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
Superfox wipe his eyes... and wave to his old FH buddies .... uh.. it's not too optimistic reading here! and yes, DK, i'm getting a life... arrrgghhhh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites
Request Territory

Request Territory
Well, that makes one of us :?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:38 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

Site Admin
If anyone knows any of the admins, and its not coming back. Tell them my offer to put up the db, at least in static form stands.
I need to order a new vm for performance reasons, so am happy to dump a copy on for historical reasons.

My DB backup will be many years old for fh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:41 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

Master Of The Dead Donkey
dinky was an admin! Maybe he has a newer copy of the DB?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm  Post subject: Re: News/Info on other p2p sites

Skull Full Of Maggots
It's not coming back?? NOOOOOOOOO