Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Anytime!

Btw, my speed is not very high right now, so please be patient :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage
Request Territory

Request Territory
I know this post is SUPER old but does anyone still have this that can seed?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

demonovation wrote:
I know this post is SUPER old but does anyone still have this that can seed?

Back in share, in PowerShare! :wink:

ed2k: Day.Of.The.Dead.-.Tom.Savini's.Behind.The.Scenes.Camcorder.Footage.CD1of3.1985.VH...X5-SeeNoEvil.avi  [701.67 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Day.Of.The.Dead.-.Tom.Savini's.Behind.The.Scenes.Camcorder.Footage.CD2of3.1985.VH...X5-SeeNoEvil.avi  [701.88 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Day.Of.The.Dead.-.Tom.Savini's.Behind.The.Scenes.Camcorder.Footage.CD3of3.1985.VH...X5-SeeNoEvil.avi  [701.99 Mb] [Stats]

I've also put Creepshow BTS Camcorder too in share, in case you're interested.

ed2k: Creepshow.-.Tom.Savini's.Behind.The.Scenes.Camcorder.Footage.CD1of1.1982.VHSrip.DivX5-SeeNoEvil.avi  [701.87 Mb] [Stats]

:beerchug:

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage
Request Territory

Request Territory
Awesome! Thanks so much. I actually signed up for this forum and downloaded eMule just to get these files. I seem to be having a little trouble getting them. Only disc 1 of the Day of the Dead stuff is downloading. Is there some connection rule with eMule or some setting I need to change to get multiple files going? Or am I on the wrong server? Currently I am connected to PeerBooter it says.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

demonovation wrote:
Awesome! Thanks so much. I actually signed up for this forum and downloaded eMule just to get these files. I seem to be having a little trouble getting them. Only disc 1 of the Day of the Dead stuff is downloading. Is there some connection rule with eMule or some setting I need to change to get multiple files going? Or am I on the wrong server? Currently I am connected to PeerBooter it says.

Well, welcome to the eD2K world...! lol

Actually, it's normal that you're downloading only the CD1, cause you can only download 1 file at the time from the same user. If other seeder were seeding CD2 and CD3, you could download them at the same time, yes, just not two download from the same user.

You can connect to a server of you want, it doesn't matter which one, but be sure to also be connected to the KAD Network. And actually, update it (KAD) as well as your server list, cause the one that come with eMule by default (server list and KAD contact list) is not up-to-date and secure.

You can update your server list by the one here, on PeerRates (first, delete ALL the servers you already have before updating, to be sure you only have secure ones, and no fake servers):
http://edk.peerates.net/metlist.php?lang=0 (simply click on the line "Evaluated Servers List")

You can update your KAD contact with secure one here, choose one of the three list (I personally use the eMule-Sec one):
http://nodes-dat.com/

And lastly, be sure to use the latest version of eMule (as of right now, 0.50a), or a good mod (which I highly recommend), and not a leecher mod. The mod i'm using ban leecher, so if you can't download from me, that's why.

For a good eMule mod, I recommend one of those:
-StulleMule (http://stulle.emule-web.de/)
-ScarAngel (http://scarangel.sourceforge.net/)
-Xtreme (http://www.xtreme-mod.net/)
-MorphXT (http://emulemorph.sourceforge.net/)

I'm keeping them shared, in PowerShare (PowerShare is a fonction of some mod, like the one i'm using (StulleMule) which give always an upload slot to a file which is in PowerShare mode, so if someone ask for it, it as the priority to transfert right now). Just let me know when you'll have finish them, if possible (as I will just remove them from PowerShare).

Hope that help, and if there's anything else, just ask! :wink:

Enjoy your stay! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

The Ancient One
And before you think "Wow, what a hassle!", remember the good side of the ed2k world: old files are still there, even after years have gone by!

:beerchug:

PS: there are lots of rarities around here at DD, check it out!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

Slayer wrote:
...remember the good side of the ed2k world: old files are still there, even after years have gone by!

+1000

And peoples are always ready to help! :rock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage
Request Territory

Request Territory
Got 'em, thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:44 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

Skull Full Of Maggots
hopefully someone can re share these as well , love to have them.. im a huge savini fan :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

corpseman wrote:
hopefully someone can re share these as well , love to have them.. im a huge savini fan :)

re-back in PowerShare! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 am  Post subject: Re: Day Of The Dead - Tom Savini's BTS Camcorder Footage

Skull Full Of Maggots
awsome, thanks alot :D