Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:17 pm  Post subject: The Critters Collection

The Ancient One
here they are in a nice little collection well spread and good quality, the critters movie we cant live without, its a must have... if u dont have them all yet now is ur chance to get them here, i also but in the imdb for the ppl that cant live without reading the rateing... enjoy :D

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0090887

A band of alien criminals has escaped from a space prison, with their stolen craft headed on a course toward Earth. These are no friendly aliens and in truth, they are small, but vicious hairballs who can eat and eat, devouring all in their path. And as it happens, these little furballs happen to love human flesh and as a result, trouble is certain.

ed2k: critters.1986.fs.dvdrip.divx-afo.avi  [700.71 Mb] [Stats]

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0094919

After an epic clash with two bounty hunters and some determined humans, the horrible hairballs were sent to their demise. But before that last stand and death sentence, some of the little beasties laid eggs in the barn on the Browns' farmland. Now some time has passed and locals have all but tried to forget about the horrific encounter, but inside that barn, the eggs have remained dormant and unhatched. But when someone stumbles upon the eggs, the terror is poised to return to Groverville once more.

ed2k: critters.2.1988.fs.dvdrip.divx-afo.avi  [701.26 Mb] [Stats]

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0101627

Those horrific little furballs of terror are back and this time, the countryside is left behind as the beasties take aim on Los Angeles. The vermin have grown tired of life in the sticks, so when the chance comes to head to the bright lights, the hairballs don't hesitate.

ed2k: critters.3.1991.fs.dvdrip.divx-afo.avi  [702.78 Mb] [Stats]

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0101628

The end of the road has arrived for those terrible little balls of lint, as bounty hunter Charlie (Don Opper) has the last two of them within his grasp. Just as he aims his gun and prepares to end their intergalatic reign of terror, he gets some bad news. As these two critters are the last of their kind, it is illegal for Charlie to exterminate them, as it would create an extinction. So he is forced to load them aboard special transporter and send them off, which he is sure is the worst idea he has ever heard. But he does as he is told, though he winds being taken along with the critter eggs and is trapped on the transporter. The craft is trigged to turn cryogenic, so Charlie and the eggs soon become frozen solid and time begins to stand still for the trio. Over five decades later, someone happens upon the transporter and of course, gets curious about what it holds.

ed2k: critters.4.1991.fs.dvdrip.divx-afo.avi  [700.54 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:48 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
original tags for the files are on the mainpage for those offended by retagging. :)

Stats/Specs:
Critters (1986)
Critters 2: The Main Course (1988)
Critters 3 (1991)
Critters 4 (1991)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:10 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
i guess i dont go much to the front page no more since its in the forum it all happens now..... but anyway more info is given here and stuff so enjoy the readings aswell as downloading :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:16 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
d0c wrote:
i guess i dont go much to the front page no more since its in the forum it all happens now..... but anyway more info is given here and stuff so enjoy the readings aswell as downloading :)

Not the specs of the movies though, you haven't mentioned for instance, that these are not the widescreens editions but the crummy Full Screen versions :( Shame that they didn't get hold of the widescreen discs when ripping.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:50 am  Post subject:
a member of the recently deceased

a member of the recently deceased
Location: Hell ___________________________ ------ Horror Dealer ------
spudthedestroyer wrote:
d0c wrote:

Not the specs of the movies though, you haven't mentioned for instance, that these are not the widescreens editions but the crummy Full Screen versions :( Shame that they didn't get hold of the widescreen discs when ripping.

They had the WS, just made the mistake and didn';t realize there was the WS option.

So they ripped FS.

That's what I heard.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:13 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
widescreen or not i dont care buy the movie if u want it in widescreen then... i am just happy to get them for free in a good quality ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:08 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
d0c wrote:
widescreen or not i dont care buy the movie if u want it in widescreen then... i am just happy to get them for free in a good quality ;)

No1 didn't say they were not grateful or anything and I know they are free, but wouldn't you have preferred them to be done right though? Course you would, no1 wants to miss out on a lot of the picture :) Just something that needs taking note before you start a download

I didn't know the release group messed up I thought there were two discs, 4:3 and 16:9. I'd buy em myself but they'll be full price and they just aren't that good a film series to warrant >?10 a pop :lol:

I'm surprised this series had so many sequels to be honest, I would have though three tops, but then again it's always the same with horror films, doesn't really matter how crap any of the sequels are they just keep going :D