Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:20 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Thanks for the props you guys....sorry I haven't been more active as of late...real life has been pulling me away from here over the last month or so.I got almost all of those Ntnl Geo taboo series finished so I'll post them when they are all verified out.
@ Tifa
That would be so cool...but keep this mind with them,I got ferox's rip of Traces 1 which was from a dvd source and it really wasn't much better than the VHS..they say they are uncut but I don't beleive anything was cut in the first place.I was just expecting better once they put them on DvD...at least the sound will be good though and maybe the image problems are only on the first one(Hopefully).At any rate I am really looking forward to your rips of my favorite shock series,especially #5 which has not been released yet in any form. :beerchug: I think you would probably make my month with that :mrgreen: So is your dvd's good quality or just so-so and if you could pm me the nfo of what versions of the dvd you got...there is a couple of production companies I have seen with them I would appreciatte it.Unless you got a real good connection though I would recomend releasing one at a time...I have found this out the hard way :wink:
I am working on something about caping from TV...Apperently discovery Wings channel is switchign to the Military Channel and I was watchign a show on there called Hell in the Pacific(Not the Movie a docu).Really gruesome stuff and great action,pretty unflinching rivaling some of the more extreme shock movies but these are docu's....Probably on the more graphic ones I will put a little warning on them if they are hardcore.
@BUD
Yeah, that is the directors cut of the movie with the scene at the end of the film (aka the family slaughter) in full detail. :wink: The entire pack has been ripped and released from Blue Underground except Mondo Cane 2 which I have done but is still on hold since I got around 20 or so movies I still need to release in limbo.It will be an STR release as so again it will be the best on the network,can't remember how many trimmings come with it but I am pretty certain that it at least has some subs for you guys...just not sure if their will be another language pack or not...been a while :wink: It is in english though...and actually shows more than the original vhs cap I did for it a while back...different music too...which was kind of a bummer since I loved that opening with the four Preps singing over the canine carnage..Same song..just a different group. :?
As far as Bud Dwyer goes....I have actually been thinking of a different pic for the top page..that one is rather fuzzy and since this is no longer just specifically a shock collection I am bobing other ideas around my head.Rest assured though that whatever I put up will be an eye catcher :mrgreen:
@ John
Yeah, you and me both buddy :lol: I have a line to where I can grab all 3 of the series..just cash flow not as good as prior months. :cry: Fucking Xmas :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:41 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
ok being relatively new to ripping .... i will post some screenshots of Traces of Death V - Back in Action, so you can tell me if it's worth seeding on mule or whether it needs reripping (with Maccie's endless guidance and patience bless him :) )

Persons of a sensitive nature please avoid, and if a moderator doesn't want these kind of shots here then please delete them at you're own leisure :)

If the rip is bad or can be improved please be honest and let me know before i seed it because i'd rather rerip it several times over and get it right than release a messed up set of rips :) but the entire series is basically the same quality as the above screenies.

Apologies for spamming up the boards with screenshots :)

Kind Regards

Tifa

ps and living in England i only have 256kbs upload sadly so I would have to release them one by one anyway :)... my second alternative is to do what i did with my other rips.. seed them on Bit Torrent and then get a powerful uploader to seed them on Emule to cut down the frustrations :)

pps as well as the main series i also have ripped this companion piece to go with them http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.1111/qx/details.htm

ps ops almost forgot... they are ripped from the Japanese DVD Boxset... fully uncut and beautiful prints

Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:59 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
They look good enough..some boarder cropping issues but I suspect it is like that on the DVD itself from the looks of it...if all those pics are from #5 then indeed what they did was just cap the vhs and transfer it to dvd....I beleive I said this before but probably worth mentioning again...only in these shockumentaries do they get away with so much blatant crap like this....Imagine if say LOR was released like that with a crop that travels around the screen...people would go ballistic.Can you post the gspot specs please?Also I don't think you could ask for a more helpful and knowlegable member then Maccie for help..so thanks to him for us all that collect these things and helped you out...really after you do a couple it isn't as intimidating as it is when you start. :wink:
As far as the screens go, you did fine..in fact, better to have screens then not so people know the quality of work to expect.I don't think anyone here would be offended by those ones IMO.If they are I wouldn't really be sure on why they would be checking out this section in the first place. :mrgreen:
On releasing, it is entirely up to you on this...since we have sort of unofficiallly incorperated torrents here anyway.If you think it would go faster with a BT hookup then go ahead and post it in the torrent section in the screeners top of the page.and leave a link here too for us all to grab if we want or use that prog(I use both at times)So then we can get a few people with the movie to help spread on edk.Thanks again for your help on this one...glad more people are chipping in on it :beerchug:
If there is anything I left out or think should be asked about this you guys ask away and I am sure it will be addressed. :D
By the way...is the Dead alive watermark at the top on all these dvd's?Also as a request, could you start with the release of #5 and work your way down? :wacky:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:25 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
ed2k: National.Geographic.-.Taboo.-.Bloodsports.avi  [230.04 Mb] [Stats]

reshare please.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:51 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Not sure if that will get completed or not tyler...I have been waiting myself for it.
Tifa did you ever get that ripped? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:11 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
facez of deathy 2000.mpeg is not vol. 1 it is vol. 3 - death in asia :)
http://www.hkflix.com/images/art/osdv176.jpg
http://www.hkflix.com/images/screens/bd9509_01.jpg

i have seen traces of death V on edonkey but no one has a full copy yet
ed2k: Traces of Death V.avi  [697.19 Mb] [Stats]

i posted this video in the old Shockumentary thread but for some reson that got deleted, so here it is again.
ed2k: Terrorists, Killers and Middle-East Wackos.img  [789.48 Mb] [Stats]
The makers of the world's most controversial video series have
done it again. Guaranteed the wrold's gnarliest hardcore video in
existence, these graphic and shocking images might be the sickest
ever put to film. You'll see smuggled video of executions, firing squads,
amputations, suicide bombings, gangland slayings, knife fights,
animal maulings, hostage killings, and terror attacks. Witness
first- hand the scary truth about the world we live in.

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:52 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
how's the traces of death V rip going there, Tifa? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:03 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
I supsect it isn't..been a while :cry: If worse comes to worse I can pick up the vhs relatively easy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:10 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
that would be great.

just release faces of death 4 first, please ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:47 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Well actually I got 2 that I need to release first that are already ripped for this section before I get to FOD4.I am still working on a backlog of stuff unreleased for me yet. :wink: But after those 2 I'll do fod4...I need to check if the boxset has #4 in it and if it does I will just grab the set and do the whole series.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:56 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
daxakrator was fod 6 you ripped a bootleg vhs copy, i cant believe they would release something like that... did you use any colour correction filters to correct the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:05 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
found these the other day...
facez of death 2000 vol.1
ed2k: Gesichter.des.Todes.2000.Teil.1.AVCD.Deutsch.by.R.o.M.mpg  [627.06 Mb] [Stats]
facez of death 2000 vol.2
ed2k: Gesichter.des.Todes.2000.AVCD.Teil.2.uncut.special.edition.Deutsch.by.R.o.M.mpg  [799.15 Mb] [Stats]
facez of death 2000 vol.3
ed2k: Gesichter.des.Todes.2000.AVCD.Teil.3.uncut.special.edition.Deutsch.by.R.o.M.mpg  [684.19 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:28 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
nhbkid wrote:
daxakrator was fod 6 you ripped a bootleg vhs copy, i cant believe they would release something like that... did you use any colour correction filters to correct the problem.

Not a bootleg...It was the official gorgon video release.It looks like that on the video itself.I commented on it in the review.... :wink:
DxaKrator wrote:
Review: This one rips alot of films off.Only in these shockumentary it seems that plagerising ones work is the norm and in this film it is done to the extreme..wouldn't be so bad if they would have actually gotten good source material to work with..about 1/3 to 1/2 of this movie is almost unreadable shit as if it's taken from an 8th generation copy on an elp tape.There is one scene where they show asians eating away on dog and cat.Beyond showing them eating it,they show them preparing it too which involves throwing the felines in a pot of boiling oil while still alive.Alot of this film looks washed out so just a warning before you click and say..what the hell!!??It wasn't me, the tape source was that bad and they released it like that anyways.I'll be going over another one like this further in the post but it's not a Faces of Death film.So I would give the advice here and say do not buy this film.

I should be getting the Boxset before to long which includes 1 - 4.Not sure what to tell you on 6..there is no way really around the problem when your source is bad to begin with..you can filter till your hearts content but it won't do any good.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:39 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
tyler wrote:
ed2k: National.Geographic.-.Taboo.-.Bloodsports.avi  [230.04 Mb] [Stats]

reshare please.

Finally this was shared out again...I got it up for those that still want it...looks like food is the last in line to finish as far as this Tabbo series goes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:42 am  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
omg... excellent stuff. Thanks a lot! :beerchug: :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:49 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Your welcome :beerchug:
By the way Food was finnally shared out...the only one left of the Taboo series that I could find that I still can't grab is this one ed2k: National.Geographic.-.Taboo.-.11.Tests.Of.Faith.avi  [229.90 Mb] [Stats]
Looks like one guy has it..the same guy that was holding on to the others and never would release them....Still I am not giving up yet...it took about 6 months to complete the others so I still have faith in actually getting it. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:17 pm  Post subject:

In Hell I Burn
The new rip of Faces of Death 3 has been verified :mrgreen:

http://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=8430

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:39 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
No new shock stuff recently? ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:28 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
There has been....and there will be more....my next rips are goign to be finally tose many faces fo death thingys..and the executions series....STR released Death File a while ago and that hasn't been added either.....if you look in the exploit thread you'll see why this one and the D'amato thread are lacking.So update I will....just got to get a chance to do it and find all my new rips I have been storing up for the update. :wacky:

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:55 am  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Alright cool Dxa ;) you the man :D :matrix: :twisted:
I've seen most of the Face of Death I guess. The 1st was still the best IMO. The others were mostly recreation of the scenes and a lot of sucky ones.