Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:41 pm  Post subject: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
**Can't find a cover**

AVI File Details 
========================================
Name.........: The.First.Vampire.in.China.EngSubs.1986.VHSRip.XviD-weezee.avi
Filesize.....: 778,463,232 bytes
Runtime......: 1:27:49 (131700 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1087 kb/s
FPS..........: 25.000
Audio Codec..: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3 44100 Hz
Audio Bitrate: 88 kb/s (2 Ch) VBR
Frame Size...: 512x368 (1.391:1)
QF...........: 0.231 bits/pixel

Standalone Compatible

Quote:
Plot: In ancient times, an emperor seeking eternal life is instead poisoned, then becomes a vampire. His body encrusted in jade, he is revived during a ceremony, only to be buried in an earthquake. In the mid-20th century, Alexander Tso comes along to become the new mayor, with his assistants Suzan and Tao. Mayor Tso does not believe in superstition, and clashes with followers of the local Taoist, Kent of Mount Mao. But the followers are not well behaved. They try to raise the March Ghost (against their sifu's wish), and when the jade vampire is discovered, they try to steal the jade. But the vampire will have none of it. However, not everyone is in danger. Al Tso, unknown to himself, is protected by the "three flames"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100109/

ed2k: The.First.Vampire.in.China.EngSubs.1986.VHSRip.XviD-weezee.avi  [742.40 Mb] [Stats]

One I'm releasing for the Hopping Vampires Collection. Thanks to Weezee for the Rip :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
Puff, terrible quality. :( http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/capture/start.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:40 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
Third generation VHS copy & its rare so zip-it :P :lol:

weezee wrote:
The only one I have is First Vampire in China (1986) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100109/ , but it's an awfully bad VHS I copied from someone, which was already a copy of someone else... According to my data, it's in chinese language WITHOUT subtitles. I will rip it for myself anyway, but if you want it, I will have to give it to you via FTP, because I am behind a NAT and you won't find me easily with emule. Then you can put it on share.

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
Some rainbow effect removal, denoising and some color shifting to the left (see third image) would have helped to improve quality anyway. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Glad to find this at all - thanks, BadBugs! :watchingyou:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
/me Yawns at elchup the ripping expert :outsider:

Youre welcome moerges :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:42 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
BadBugs wrote:
/me Yawns at elchup the ripping expert :outsider:

As you wish. But if you ask me even the brightness could have been corrected with a simple filter...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

The Ancient One
Like weezee said, he was ripping it for himself, hes not a bigtime ripper & I asked him to share with me for my collection which he kindly did. I appreciate that it could have been cleaned up with some filtering but I'm greatful to the guy for ripping it & not about to go picking fault with the rip in this instance :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Quote:
As you wish. But if you ask me even the brightness could have been corrected with a simple filter...

As BadBugs said, I had absolutely no interest in spending time on this awful VHS, I just ripped it for archvial purposes in the hope to find a better copy someday. I am not a filter expert (I just correct color and contrast sometimes), but this was waaaaay to bad to obtain anything good. If I had the chance, I would have bought a DVD instead.

Kafka... Kafka, Kafka, Kafka... Is that your real Name?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:21 pm  Post subject: Re: The First Vampire In China (1986)

Demon Of The Abyss
i dont care about quality.. if its a rare movie and all.. even if it's fucked up is good to me :)

Thank you very much :D