Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 93  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
TaKYoN wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:
Oh Taks--and they wonder why the ladies love you.... :twisted:

Many people do sweetheart. I, however, know the reality. It often ends in legal action and me being not allowed within 100 feet of them.

Maybe a bit *too* hands on LOL

:rock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
My kinda bitch. :moon:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
hey obs f, hope you don't mind me shortening your name? you give these guys as good as they get, if not better....sorry guys, have a fem on my side now :mrgreen: . about cosmetics, who cares unless they want us to give them a few tips on mascara, lol. hey taks, dare you to wear some. :mrgreen:

hello to mope...er..am i still banned from saying hello?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Just wanted to catch up and say hey to everyone who's new to the board. Especially all fellow SBiG'ers!! :drunk:

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

[quote="bag woman"]hey obs f, hope you don't mind me shortening your name? you give these guys as good as they get, if not better....sorry guys, have a fem on my side now :mrgreen: . about cosmetics, who cares unless they want us to give them a few tips on mascara, lol. hey taks, dare you to wear some. :mrgreen:

Not a bit bag woman! It is kind of a long handle! I suspect we both can give as good as we get... :voodoo: They better look out--2 ladies on the board and all hellz gonna break loose! I'm with you on the cosmetics too--let's see if we can gang up on Taks and make him all purty.... 8) We can paint him up like a 2 dollar whore! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Sammi Curr wrote:
Just wanted to catch up and say hey to everyone who's new to the board. Especially all fellow SBiG'ers!! :drunk:

Hi Sammi! I love your avatar, I have been showing Trick or Treat to unsuspecting movie viewers for years! I saw it when it came out on video and I worked at a video store....classic!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
2 dollar whore sounds a bit too classy for me girlies. As for mascara, would not be the first time LOL Don't even get me started about waxing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
TaKYoN wrote:
2 dollar whore sounds a bit too classy for me girlies. As for mascara, would not be the first time LOL Don't even get me started about waxing.

TaKYoN + "classy" = :lol: (he's a slut)

*stoned...getting mental picture of TaK crossdressing...wtf mate?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

TaKYoN wrote:

Oh, Taks--I can always expect a good giggle from you..... :lol: And I love a man who is not afraid of mascara..... :rock: ...or waxing.....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Vermin, it is a bit of a scary picture....Taks is a bit butch for the cross dressing....he'd probably be about as convincing as John Cleese in drag....lol..... :outsider:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Oberon's Female wrote:
Sammi Curr wrote:

Hi Sammi! I love your avatar, I have been showing Trick or Treat to unsuspecting movie viewers for years! I saw it when it came out on video and I worked at a video store....classic!

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the film, and I always drop it into the laps of those not fortunate enough to already be intimate with this little gem.

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
so guyliner and manscara then for taks, eh obsf? shall we have a girlie night and get him to come round in his pretty pj's and watch really cheesey girl flicks, like mean girls, john tucker must die and the oh so very sad film steel magnolias....i reckon we'd have a right laugh. anyone else up for it :twisted:

p.s think vermin would enjoy it too, with a little chinese burn, i mean persuasion :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
hi sammi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
bag woman...only if guyliner means tattoo needle and manscara means ink...at your service ma'am :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:09 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Hi bags!!

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
vermin wrote:
TaKYoN wrote:

TaKYoN + "classy" = :lol: (he's a slut)

*stoned...getting mental picture of TaK crossdressing...wtf mate?

Do not fear my friend, it is just in jest. I do not actually feel compelled to do it, or, even worse, think I am actually a woman. Holy shit, if I was a woman I would, close your ears ladies, ram pretty much everything up 'there', just for scientific reasons you understand. LMFAO

bag woman wrote:
so guyliner and manscara then for taks, eh obsf? shall we have a girlie night and get him to come round in his pretty pj's and watch really cheesey girl flicks, like mean girls, john tucker must die and the oh so very sad film steel magnolias....i reckon we'd have a right laugh. anyone else up for it :twisted:

p.s think vermin would enjoy it too, with a little chinese burn, i mean persuasion :wink:

Two sexy ladies, such as yourselves, are more than welcome to do whatever you like to me.

vermin wrote:
bag woman...only if guyliner means tattoo needle and manscara means ink...at your service ma'am :P

Ultra butch as ever matey?

Sammi Curr wrote:
Hi bags!!

Get the fuck away from my number 1 bitch sunshine. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
ultra butch...sounds like a lesbian superhero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
It certainly sounds interesting Verm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:22 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Sunshine!! :lol:

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
promises promises, girly night then friday girls, i mean guys...what i would do if i got my hands on you :oops: