Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 93  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Buried In The Backyard
Hi all been around for years since when sharereactor was going strong decided to make an account finally.Must admit Spud you have done a great job keeping this site running and the sci-fi one great work.Working on ripping the old Karl Kolchak The Nightstalker dvds so hopefully be able to share and add something to this great site. Morte :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
Hi Morte. Great to see your ambitions. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
Hey Morte, enjoy your stay! Looking forward to your releases.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
Better late than never, I guess. Good to finally have you as a registered user. :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
Greetings Morte. Enjoy your stay and watch the meat, it can be a bit chewey.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Demon Of The Abyss
Hello there, Morty! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Skull Full Of Maggots
I am new here and I would just like to thank all of you out there that contribute and that make this site possible. This site is one of the best sites on the internet when it comes to the sharing and discussion of horror movies. This places rocks because it provides a venue where I can discuss and find the movies that can't be found anywhere else. It is a great discussion form because the people on this site know what they are talking about when it comes to horror movies unlike the forms on Imdb.com where the people hate on these movies because they are squeamish and can't handle the content of many of the films featured here. I am a serious cinephile and feel that in order to truly understand the beautiful art of Film making one has to take a walk on the dark and wild side from time to time.

Heres to the Dead-Donkey Forums! :beerchug:

:drunk:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
Hello. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
Welcome! Nice to have you here and thank you for the kind words. :drunk:

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
Wellcome :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
You win originality prizes for both the green story and the signature. Cheers! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Skull Full Of Maggots
I have a couple of films I would like to share with you guys they are:
Carnival of Souls (1962), it is in DVD format.
Angst (1983)- with English subs, it is in .Avi format

I just have a few questions: what is the best format to share on this site with (avi, mpg, DVD?), where can I get an edonkey daemon for an OS X system, and how are all you guys doing on this fine day?

And I am sorry if I did something wrong or asked something wrong with this post I am just new to the site and want to know how I can best contribute and how to do so with the best efficiency.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
You should be able to setup aMule on Mac OS X. I'm using it under Linux.

Carnival Of Souls (1962) was already ripped a few times: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=539
Angst (1983) is also posted here (maybe you have the same rip): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9653

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Skull Full Of Maggots
Hey, thank you for the help, yeah I got Angst from back when I used Torrents so it probably is the same. I will try to find some material that you guys don't have on here and will try to contribute. Again, thank you for the help and I look forward to making solid contributions.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Ancient One
SlowIrishBud wrote:
And I am sorry if I did something wrong or asked something wrong with this post I am just new to the site and want to know how I can best contribute and how to do so with the best efficiency.

Don't be sorry, you asked nicely. If you have any more questions, please read the FAQ first and if that doesn't answer your questions, please post them in the Help-forum.

SlowIrishBud wrote:
...and I look forward to making solid contributions.

I also look forward to you making solid contributions :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
@SlowIrishBud
Nice avatar... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Skull Full Of Maggots
Yeah I love the film Begotten (1990), well okay, as much as anyone really can Love Begotten... Artistically one of the most beautiful B & W movies ever ! Although it is also ever so slightly disturbing. :mrgreen:

oh and one last question: why can't I log into the dead-donkey Sci-Fi Forum section?
my username and Password do not work over there and I have some amazing uploads for that site! I was looking through my collection and found some old 90s Science Fiction gems that I am pretty sure you don't have on the site. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
It is separate... you need to register.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

Skull Full Of Maggots
Hey there! I'm Signe. I'm really into gory sick shit. I love horror movies and violent flash games (I'm too lazy to get involved in any big games) I spend my time on the computer or practicing karate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here...

The Devil, Probably
Welcome! Is that you on the picture? :googley: