All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:28 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Thanks graag - I have edited my post
Enjoy all

Craftee (UK) :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:05 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
In the light of some threads I thought it right to mention that HHAH is designed to help files spread, not as an exclusive elitest club of any kind. It is merely a way of spreading the files amongst people who are likely to continue sharing, and not to be abused in any way, especially in anyway neglecting someone who doesn't have it in their name.

I suggested not putting it in [] in another thread because there were some mods that were harsh against those and some stole the text within those and put them in their own name (community theft). Those emule clients were not intelligent enough to steal just the HHAH, although there are mods that clone your entire nick. This is lesser the case as emule has implemented many anti-leech features that work very well

I suggested HHAH goes before the name as, a) it makes people easier to find and add to your friends list if they are all listed together. b) it's easier to find them on a friends list and give friends slots c) it looks neater

Emphasis on suggested, do whatever the hell you like, I would not recommend any abuse of this system to the level in which it is overly abusive to people without HHAH in their names.

Sivka based mods can have multiple communities if you are a member of other sites, for example:

hhah|fileheaven|dvdr

Would boost all three communities

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:15 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
In light of many users thinking this was some kind of leeching/community sharing only, and the fact that emule developers have requested the feature be removed, this thread is no longer viable.

I am using it for identifcation purposes only, so i can add friends and give friends slots if/when needed :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:23 am  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
imo the whole Ideas nuts.

be proud to be anonymous is how I look at it

stay current and enetually youll run into someone who needs something you can reshare. i hate to say it but ...KARMA
leech and reshare = community.
if u got over 300gigs of hd space :matrix: there just might be something wrong with your head? too much attention imo = bad news.
the mules slow but steady.
&
theres only a handfull of avi files imo that deserve full to have full sources all the time anyhow.
then again
I do get a bit annoyed at people with fast upload speeds I slot in who dump a file right after it completes. you think your helpen your self in the long run but then find out that its just wasted time. but honestly what pisses me off the most more than leeching is eMule. constantly when Im trying to get shit moving and i look at my uploads I see 5 slots with 5 users all dl the same part :eatthis: wtf i wanna give every packet away once b4 i up the same part twice.

all that being said, and i dont mean to offend anyone but putting tags like hhah in you name is pretty fucking dumb. I mean if you know certain organizations are looking the p2p way why make it that much easier? this forum does come with a private messaging system :roll: which imo is all peeps really need for creating a spread pattern that appears random to browsing users *cough proxies * while at the same time increases transfer speed and the longetivity of a particular file. ( considering hd space and banwith)

besides i dont want my mule grouping me together with you crazy sunday blood drinkin europieans even if it is volentary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:18 am  Post subject:

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Hmm, if u want, i have a special Releaser-mod (Kademlia 40f 26 with LSD-features 2.b). It has a Transponder-feature, so only User with the correct Transpondersignal can leech your files. Many other features included, for example only user on a special server can leech etc. It`s not an official mod, and the files u don`t wanna share...ehm hard to explain: no upload for files that u don`t wanna share, so no 1 in your Queue for these files. Kick+ban for leecher etc. manuell-so they lost their credits from u.
Btw: if no HHAH-member wanna also leech the files-why not? I think it`s no crime, they r also happy to dl Horrorfiles ;)
Of course, first members...but later ? Think about it ;)

My life is broke, because my dreams were shattered
For so very long nothing else mattered
I'm hearing Cries in the Night
I lose the dream and I go crazy...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:47 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
NO, don't do that crap here ever :evil:
That is a leech mod, nothing more, all 'features' you mention there are fobidden!

There are issues with filesharers, there are leechers, but creating a mod like that, and destorying a network is worse than the problem itself.