Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 pm  Post subject: Can anyone help with this film?
Request Territory

Request Territory
The description i have is pretty vague but this film has eluded me for years, i thought i found it the the other day when i watched the midnight hour but that wasn't it, the key scene i remember is a woman is in a street, it is pretty foggy/misty and she walks up some steps leading to house, something grabs her from under the steps, there are monsters maybe dracula frankenstein a witch or something in the basement of the house, i put the film 70's to mid eighties. Any help on identifying it alone would be great!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 am  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?

The Devil, Probably
Please, movethis -> horror fanatics cabal

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 am  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?

Demon Of The Abyss
Dunno, but your avatar is from Phantasm!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 am  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?
Request Territory

Request Territory
i offer a 10 dollar reward via paypal if anyone can name it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 am  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?

The Devil, Probably
Any other details? List everything you remember, even if it seems small and insignificant...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 am  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?

The Ancient One
Well there is no Dracula in it, but the only one that comes to my mind is The Boogens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?
Request Territory

Request Territory
thanks for the info but still not the one, it does exist i just cannot remember, i've honestly been trying all over the net and asking around forever an image i've posted isn't from the film but the woman is on a street corner similar there is a streetlamp and fence similar, she looks at the steps to the house then walks over, any more help is appreciated and i will pay up if someone can name it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with this film?

The Devil, Probably
Check the movies from this link: http://www.imdb.com/keyword/fog/?title_ ... lease_date

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)