Rules & Guidelines
1. You have to oblige to maintain your collection. Only posting it is not enough.
1b. Keep your collection up to date. Read users suggestions and/or given infos and add them to your first post when necessary.
2. The collection has to be in a specific order (e.g. alphabetically or chronically).
3. Don't just copy someone's whole collection and post it elsewhere. Doing collection is a big job. You would be stealing all his hard work and that for sure isn't accetable.
4. Pay respect to the collection-poster. No flaming, no telling how one should handle his collection. Kindly placed suggestions are welcome.
5. Don't request a Collection in a thread of the Collection forum.
6. Your collection shouldn't overlap too much with another existing collection.
7. Try not to post requests
in the collections-threads. We have specific sections for that.
8. Post any questions you have regarding the collection-section in this thread (no requests).
Why my collection has been locked/deleted/moved ?
Collections that haven't been updated in three (3) months, have been re-done ("propered") or the creator of collection has stated he has no interest/intetions to keep updating it anymore, will be LOCKED
or moved to Dead-Movies Section
IF the creator of collection decides later that he would like to start working again with the collection, he would just have to PM one of the mods and collection will be UNLOCKED/Moved back to In Progess section.
Collections that have been PROPERED and as so, have become obsolete, will be deleted in short time.
These new rules are to remind collection creators to keep updating their collection(s) and to make it easier to someone other to start a new collection about the subject.