Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:12 pm  Post subject: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
Do or Die (1991)
Directed by: Andy Sidaris

Plot Outline: Silly sex romp disguised as a action/espionage film. Two beautiful American special agents are given a head start by an oriental crime boss. The head start is to get away from the teams of assassins he has lined up to kill them. Numerous visual costume changes later, the busty duo team up with other agents to make a convenient team of eight, all paired off in a boy/girl, boy/girl manner. It's a wonder that they aren't all killed as very little watching gets done while each couple take guard duty.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101744/

Image Image Image Image Image

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Do.Or.Die.1991.DVDrip.WS.Xvid-Slayer.avi
Filesize.....: 1,490 MB (or 1,526,634 KB or 1,563,273,216 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:33:12 (139,793 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 2038 kb/s
Audio Codec..: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 704x384 (1.83:1) [=11:6]

ed2k: Do.Or.Die.1991.DVDrip.WS.Xvid-Slayer.avi  [1.46 Gb] [Stats]

This is the sixth release for the future Bullets, Bombs and Babes collection.

Many thanks to elguaxo for his help on this, and several other Bullets, Bombs and Babes rips.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Devil, Probably
:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

Site Admin
okay i somehow got convinced... weird that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
spudthedestroyer wrote:
okay i somehow got convinced... weird that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're halfway the collection now, people!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Pant pant! I'm almost there, Guns @ 84%, then I'll grab this one :mrgreen:

Kafka... Kafka, Kafka, Kafka... Is that your real Name?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:38 am  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

Dead But Dreaming
Is this the one that has the RC plane or helicopter scene, but later in the movie they use the same RC helicopter but represent it as a full size helicopter and we are expected to believe this thing is full scale? lol

Oh yeah, and boobies.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
There is a scene with model airplanes, and they do take a model helicopter with them in the truck, but I was never let to believe it was fullscale anytime in the movie. In fact, you can see the guy who is controlling it with the remote control and he even has dialogue while doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 am  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
I can't figure out how to download this movie i have emule and i don't know how use it with the links u guys r posting i looked in the help section couldn't find anything can anyone gimme the quick rundown would greatly appreciate it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 am  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
Copy the link to your clipboard and paste it (right click and choose the only option from the context menu that is not deactivated) into eMule.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
Good movie to start with, fajeta ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
if someone could seed, i have never used eMule .. does this work like a torrent client ?? :o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
Hi, I just put this back in my share. You should be able to see at least 1 source now. How eMule works can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

The biggest difference betwen torrent and eMule is: torrent is faster, but the files die quicker. eMule takes more days to complete a file, but files are still available after a few years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
thank you very much for the explanation. :)

btw looks good movie from the pics :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
also wanted to clear one more thing, which is .. emule just says connecting to the servers but its not able to connect to the edonkey server for some reason, will this not allow me to download the file ??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
If you are able to connect to Kad, that should be enough. In Options, you can choose "Connection" and in the lower right cornere there's two checkboxes. If you want to let eMule connect to both networks upon startup, you need to check both boxes. I only have Kad checked, and I'm fine by that. Kad has its own tab where you can connect manually.

In the eMule window, lower right corner, there are two arrows on a small globe. At least one of these arrows must be yellow or green. When both are red, you are not connected.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
i have changed the settings according, and lets see, hopefully this time it will be connected to KAD. Thanks a lot for your help bro, really appreciate it :rock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
well its connected now and i guess i am downloading the file from you now, thanks a bunch .. i guess i would have to wait days and days for this to finish. lol

thanks again

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)

The Ancient One
Have fun watching Do or Die, and check out the other Sidaris films as well: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19591

Most of them have sources. If you need sources, post it. If you tell me your eMule nick, I can give you a friendslot, so your download will be faster.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Do or Die (1991) (Action/Sexploitation) (DVDrip)
Request Territory

Request Territory
my emule nick is djdevil666, thanks for being so helpful ... will definitely check out the link ....

you rock man :rock: