These rules are to identify where a rip needs to be posted.
- DVDrip only
- DVD Screeners must be posted in the screeners and unverified section
- Badly mastered DVDs, such as out of sync audio, blurriness, scan lines or other errors due to the source should be posted in lower quality.
- Heavy ghosting can be unavoidable in some interlaced PAL movies. These should be posted in the LQ section.
- Rips should be fully cropped on all sides. Sliding border DVDs of course are an exception. Try not to overcrop
- NTSC rips should be IVTC'd, unless the source is native NTSC (rare)
- Aspect Ratio (A/R) must be within 4% of source
- Deinterlacing must be applied if necessary.
- Resolution should be no lower than 512x for WS or 448x for 4:3