Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Deep Red (1975)
Request Territory

Request Territory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Deep Red (1975)
Request Territory

Request Territory
ghostdog wrote:
Hi there. Is it possible for someone to re-seed the MOSBRiCKA version ? I have occasionally seen a full source but I haven't received a single byte since I added it (Which is 4 days now).

EDIT:
Also to clarify , the main actors are actually speaking in English as in almost all Argento movies and most of the rest speak Italian and are dubbed. That's why all the dubbing in Argento's movies is a mess and there are always two language versions. But since the protagonists speak English then I guess it's better to have the English version. I really can't imagine how he filmed his movies using two different languages at the same time. I guess that's why the acting is sometimes all over the place.

Thanks for a great rip.
About the dubbing in Argento's (and many other Italian genre directors') movies from the '60s-'80s: actors were generally required to act in English unless they were more confident with Italian or their own language (e.g.: Stefania casini in Suspiria reads her lines in English). Movies were dubbed anyway, both in the Italian AND English version. The Italian version always had awesome dubbing, while the dubbing for the English version was generally done in Rome or London by dubbing agencies, that's why they sound like Godzilla dubbed movies (check out the English language TENEBRE for proof). Only in a few cases do the actual English-speaking actors dub themselves. Sometimes, Italian-speaking actors dub themselves in English (e.g.: Asia Argento, Daria Nicolodi), which is even worse due to their strong Italian accent.