Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:38 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
@poly, spotted you in the wrong queue again. Just a reminder to A4AF to league of Gentlemen. Other file means you don't stand any chance of getting a transfer ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:02 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Grrrrr, you think I don't know how to use A4AF? :evil:

But it does not work properly with a source that goes black every five minutes. I told you, most time you're black in my friends list. Even if I manage to find you as a source and switch A4AF to the desired file, my QR is usually 1 or 2, and so it stays for 2 hours, or you just go black. Sometimes I start downloading from you, but you disappear after a few bytes.

My new theory is timeouts. Seems like you're just timing me out. :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:37 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
no, thats what i'm saying, i'm saying at least you get something if you turn it to automatically do it, but as you keep appearing in other queues i thought u were doing it manually. I don't normally go scouting through my queue, but I was shutting down so i wanted to see who was getting booted (and the spread of log :) ). Then I noticed you in the queue for another file, which has been the case a few times when I've looked. Dunno, why it isn't automatically changing if you got it set to it.

episode 3 seems to be going out fast, i'm sorting out my hdd for a few hours, so i'll be offline for a while tonight for those that are grabbing these. :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:09 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
It's not such a big problem, I don't mind getting it from other people. :wink: I just think it's strange to see it turning blue and not seeing you at all. I know you're out there because I can see the new chunks appearing. :lol: But I didn't manage to download more than 1 mb of this file directly from you, just like with previous eps.

You're right, it's spreading fast, atm 44% is covered.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:53 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
thx for the feedback managing to extract most of the data off of my bust drive just a few files which are complete buggers. League was on this drive, but i managed to save them all :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:30 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
It's got plenty of full sources now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:40 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
okay Tonight... the next episode coming to a shared folder near you.

Deep in the heart of cyberspace? And you fancy a curry? Well never fear! Your local curry house is just one short walk away from this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:29 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Where's me link, Mr Spud? You promised, you promised! :wacky:
I know you're sharing it already, because I can find the file using search, but of course can't see you as a source (as usual). So i need people to start downloading it, so that I can in turn dl it from them. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:42 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
i decided to go to sleep instead. Give me 10 mins to draw some pictures with my crayons.

Quote:
I know you're sharing it already, because I can find the file using search, but of course can't see you as a source (as usual). So i need people to start downloading it, so that I can in turn dl it from them

Ultra-low priority so noone can get them though :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:10 am  Post subject:

Site Admin
Some scallywag has hacked into some lycos webspace and forcefully uploaded all the subtitles to http:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/horrorhasaho ... n.Series.3.[Spud,Dual,dead-donkey.com].rar
(copy and paste it into your address bar)

The fiend! :mrgreen:

here's the ed2k:
ed2k: League.of.Gentlemen.Series.3.[Spud,Dual,dead-donkey.com].rar  [1.84 Mb] [Stats]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:54 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Quote:
You are trying to download this file from a member page hosted on Lycos Tripod UK for free:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/horrorhasaho ... n.Series.3.[Spud,Dual,dead-donkey.com].rar

To access this file, you need to visit the member page first:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/horrorhasahome
(you will be redirected in 5 seconds)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:08 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
Quote:
(copy and paste it into your address bar)

:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:24 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
I DID!!!

EDIT: Strange thing though, today it's working fine. Because I'm not a complete moron (really, I'm not!), I guess I must be having a period of bad luck.

EDIT2: Episode 4 is now well-spread.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:28 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
episode 5 is up for all the punk ass crackas out there

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:01 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
@ the fileheaven topic theres some complaints that someone with a emule-project name has got more of all the files quicker but no one can get in his/her queue.

Whilst I'm not online can they please put the priority to release or high so people can get into your queue. If you put everything else on very low priority it helps people get the rarer stuff. Rule of thumb, anything with sharereactor/etc. in the tag doesn't need sharing on anything but low priority normally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:41 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
spudthedestroyer wrote:
@ the fileheaven topic theres some complaints that someone with a emule-project name has got more of all the files quicker but no one can get in his/her queue.

Whilst I'm not online can they please put the priority to release or high so people can get into your queue. If you put everything else on very low priority it helps people get the rarer stuff. Rule of thumb, anything with sharereactor/etc. in the tag doesn't need sharing on anything but low priority normally.

I'm on the file since the beginning and to be honest I haven't seen anyone who would have more chunks than other users, except a user whose nick is "Holy Bee" and who has 1 and a half chunk more than the rest. No emule-project name. Besides, I guess if people aren't uploading LoG that's probably because they're uploading something else, nothing bad with it. There are a few users who have set release priority to LoG, so it's spreading very quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:49 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
should be back in circulation pretty soon, emule fired up again. Might be teething the router for a few days though, still back and sharing all. Currently powersharing 3x05

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:56 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Location: A local town, for local people.......there's nothing for you here.
IF IT'S RARE, KEEP IT SHARED! I would just like to appeal to any Overnet and Edonkey 2000 users to keep the series 3 episodes shared for a while, as they are not very well spread on this side of the network. There's quite a few people on episode 5 at the moment, but hardly any of these are sharing episode 3. I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now in need of 2.1MB to finish this file, and only see 1 full source who is always in ??? status. I can't believe those who are currently on episode 5 haven't bothered with episode 3. Spud has taken the trouble to rip these files, the least we can do is allow them some hard drive space for a few weeks to get them spread. Remember in the world of fileshare, the clue is in the word SHARE!

Or should we all stop sharing?

That would be good wouldn't it? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:06 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
Spud and others,

TLOG series 1+2 are since longer complete, and all was okay with them (yes, I share them all with hi prio). Have also completed 3x01, 3x04, and today even 3x05, but each of those 3 episodes show flickering from start to end. The complete picture. First I assumed it could be because of my Zoomplayer, but after a few tests I was able to eliminate that possibility. It must be something else. Am I the only one with that flicker problem? I play with the thought to delete the entire 3x episode incl. the parts which are still in download progress. Can you check those files, please? Thx for any hint, comment, help, reaction in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:22 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
EagleEater wrote:
IF IT'S RARE, KEEP IT SHARED! Spud has taken the trouble to rip these files, the least we can do is allow them some hard drive space for a few weeks to get them spread.

Absolutely! Like said, I share the complete e1 and e2 since weeks on high priority and powershare status. And I'll keep them in share for the next 6 months if necessary (that was anyway the plan, since a serie with lot of parts is somewhat difficult to handle and one NEEDS to keep them for long time in share). Just, what is the matter with series 3? Why do they flicker?