The Lost Room (2006)
A Policeman uncovers a key while working on a murder case. The key can open every door and take him into a motel room, but if you leave there something that doesn't belong to you- it will be gone as soon as the room "restarts"... He discovers that there are objects hidden in whole the world. They don't look special, but they have special powers. When his daughter is kidnapped and he is framed for killing his partner, he must find a way to bring her back from the room, while working with different groups and men searching for all the objects. But who can he really trust when everybody goes crazy once touching the objects...Release notes:
First things first: IMO this is the best miniseries ever!
That's why I tried to produce the best possible release using the R1 and R2 discs.
This is what has been done:
1. I've used the better video from the R2 (German) release, since the R1 discs have tons of compression artefacts.
2. I've replaced the German titlecards with the English ones from R1.
3. I've replaced some frames that had burnt-in subs in German with (good) frames from R1.
4. I've fixed some borky editing/frame drops on the DVD(s) around fades (intended commercial breaks).
5. I've binned the 2.0 from the R2 and manually synched the 5.1 from R1 to the new video stream.
All in all, these should be the best availabe DVDRips of this miniseries.
Please help share and feel free to post it on other sites/forums and spread it to other networks if you want. Please don't remove or replace the tags. Add if you must, but keep the filenames as they are.Stats:
Total Runtime...: ~1:25:00 (3 double eps @ 1/3 DVD each)
Video Codec FourCC...: xvid
Video Codec Name.....: XviD 1.2.1
Video Frame Size.....: 720 x 400
Video Bitrate........: ~2000
Video Framerate......: 25.000
Audio Codec..........: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3) AC3
Audio Bitrate........: 448 kb/s (5.1)
Audio Framerate......: 48000Hz
Interleaving.........: 96/96 aligned
Packed Bitstream.....: No
[1.45 Gb] [Stats
[1.46 Gb] [Stats
[1.46 Gb] [Stats
]Subs: none[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]