Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:53 pm  Post subject: I Was A Teenage TV Terrorist (1985) (Comedy/Troma) (VHS)

The Ancient One
ImageImageImageImage

--- File Information ---                                                            
File Size: 736,552,960

--- Video Information ---
Codec: DivX 5.2.1 (WaffleDay)
Duration: 1:21:27
Resolution: 544x400 [1.360:1]
Frames Per Second: 25.000
Video Bitrate (kbps): 1076
Quality Factor (bits/pixel)/frame: 0.198"

--- Audio Information ---
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Sample Rate (Hz): 48000
Audio Bitrate(kbps): 121
Audio Bitrate Type: VBR
Audio Channel Count: 2

Quote:
Plot: In the spirit of Natural Born Killers & Dog Day Afternoon, Troma Team is proud to bring you I Was A Teenage Terrorist, a film that exploits the media's obsession with criminal violence and makes the O.J. Simpson trial look like an episode of the Waltons.

Donna & Paul were like most high school sweethearts from the suburbs of middle America, they hated their town and wanted to destroy their school. After a disastrous prank at his high school, Paul's fed up mother sends him to live with his estranged father, a TV executive in the big city. Donna, an aspiring actress makes the move with Paul to fulfill her own dreams of becoming a movie star.

Donna & Paul arrive in the city with great expectations only to find a place with high rent, low-paying jobs and strange people. Paul's father turns out to be a total dick but does manage to get the two low-end jobs at his T.V. station where they are worked like dogs. After a series of unfortunate events Donna & Paul devise a plan to take the city by storm. Like a modern day Bonnie & Clyde, the two perpetuate an elaborate bomb scare hoax that sends the media into a frenzy. Fueled by their new reputation as "terrorists", Donna & Paul take their plan to unimaginable new heights.

Complete with wit, love, action, and loads of gunplay I Was A Teenage T.V. Terrorist is a prolific film that shrewdly deals with some today's most controversial topics: teen angst and violence!! Produced by Lloyd's sister, Susan Kaufman!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088702/

ed2k: I.Was.A.Teenage.TV.Terrorist.1985.VHSRip.DivX.avi  [702.43 Mb] [Stats]

Not my rip but I'm releasing this for the Troma Collection.
Surprisingly, this one has an imdb rating of 5.8/10.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 am  Post subject: Re: I Was A Teenage TV Terrorist (1985) (Comedy/Troma) (VHS)

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Can anyone reshare? :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: I Was A Teenage TV Terrorist (1985) (Comedy/Troma) (VHS)

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Bump