Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm  Post subject: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185027/

Director:
Yilmaz Atadeniz

CAST

Kunt Tulgar ... Tekin / Copperhead
Mine Mutlu ... Sevgi
Muzaffer Tema ... Yilmaz
Erol Günaydin ... Bitik
Yalin Tolga ... Prof. Dogan
Tijen Doray ... Ayla - the villainess

PLOT OUTLINE
Wacky, unrestrained, and with its own mystifying internal logic that cannot be entirely chalked up to the language barrier, this low-budget Turkish exploitation film from the 1973 is very weird, and both provide a very good time. THE DEATHLESS DEVIL introduces us to a young man (Kunt Tulgar) who discovers that he was adopted, and that his father was really a superhero named Copperhead. Like anyone who finds out such blood runs in his veins, he dons the Copperhead mask and goes into action. First on his list is the nefarious, mustached Dr. Satan, who has plans to steal technology that will let him control the world's robots and electronics. This technology belongs to a kindly professor and his pretty daughter, whose safety is now in Copperhead's hands. As he fights to bring the villain down, he finds time to enjoy the numerous Turkish beauties who disrobe for him.

Advancedfilesize

Reviews:
| dvddrive-in | monstersatplay | mjsimpson.co.uk | kinocite.co.uk |

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Extra:

A short documentary on Turkish films, featuring many interviews with the actors and directors, including the legendary Cüneyt Arkın himself.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ed2k: Yilmayan.seytan.(1973).(aka.The.Deathless.Devil).DVDRip.XviD.AC3-MandR.avi  [1.09 Gb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yilmayan.seytan.(1973).(aka.The.Deathless.Devil).DVDRip.XviD.AC3-MandR.EN.srt  [52.9 Kb] [Stats]
ed2k: Turkish.Pop.Cinema.Special.DVD.Features.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-MandR.avi  [372.51 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yilmayan.seytan.(1973).(aka.The.Deathless.Devil).DVDRip.XviD.AC3.NFO-MandR.nfo  [16.0 Kb] [Stats]

Enjoy. :beerchug:

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
yesssss! as soon as i have some more space available, i'll check this one out! :D hopefully i won't be grossed out by too much (s)exploitation this time... :P

edit:
hilarious! it's like everything bad put into a single movie. ;) if only the source(?)/rip quality would have been better... :\

Last edited by MrBlonde on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
:mrgreen: wow ill skip this :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
Cool, thanks! Clicking the documentary too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
i tell you one secret,Cüneyt Arkın really legend guys. :lol: He's played in seven hundred film almost. :o
i show you some b-movie reviews for Cüneyt Arkın :lol: :

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
MrBlonde wrote:
edit:
hilarious! it's like everything bad put into a single movie. ;) if only the source(?)/rip quality would have been better... :\

source(.vob) screen:

Really shitty source unfortunately. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
max_cady wrote:
Really shitty source unfortunately. :(

yeah, i'm still desperately looking for a decent copy of Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007), too, especially the complete soundtrack, but i doubt it will ever see the light of day... :(
thanks for your efforts with this one, though! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
Hey max-cady, I really like your Turkish releases, especially the action/adventure flicks! Are there more coming?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Dead But Dreaming
Slayer wrote:
Hey max-cady, I really like your Turkish releases, especially the action/adventure flicks! Are there more coming?

Yes my friend but hard to find old action/adventure films and no subtitles. :( I will do my best :beerchug:

Another great Tarkan movies example but just released tv. :(

--
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSz-UQi9d4[/youtube]

Last edited by max_cady on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
How do you pronounce that s letter with that tail below it. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
I guess like "sh".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Slayer wrote:
I guess like "sh".

That's correct!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
I don't speak Turkish, but I know 7 other languages, so it was an educated guess ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
Thanks. And how is the "y" pronounced? Like an "i"?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
^
Just like in English.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 am  Post subject: Re: Yilmayan seytan /The Deathless Devil (1973) (Sci-Fi) (DVD)

The Ancient One
Alright. :beerchug: