Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:15 pm  Post subject: Nekromantik 2 (1991)

Buried In The Backyard

Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.avi
Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.nfo
Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.srt

Code:
 ??????????????????????????Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Ŀ
?                                                                                         ?
?    Ripped by ........: PAiN                                                             ?
?    Date .............: 2003                            DVD Date .........: 2003         ?
?    Format ...........: DivX 5.0                        Video Bitrate ....: 814 Kbps     ?
?    AR ...............: 1.33:1                          Resolution .......: 512 x 384    ?
?    Audio ............: CBR MP3                         Audio Bitrate ....: 128 Kbps     ?
?    Runtime ..........: 103 min                         FPS ..............: 29.97 fps    ?
?    Language .........: German                          Subtitles ........: English      ?
?    Genre ............: Horror                                                           ?
?                                                                                         ?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Ŀ
?    IMDB .............: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0102522                               ?
?    Synopsis: ........: The sexy nurse Monika has a problem,                             ?
?                        she is dragged between two lovers one alive and one dead.        ?
?                        The one alive lover is handsome and trustworthy but is he        ?
?                        as good in bed as the dead and rotting Rob ?                     ?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 ??????????????????????????????????????????2003???????????????????????????????????????????

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]

Last edited by PAiN on Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN

Mod of the Living Dead
PAiN wrote:
Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.avi
Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.nfo
Nekromantik.2.1991.DVDRip.DivX-PAiN.srt

Code:
???????????????????????The.Pirate.Movie.1982.DVDRip.DivX-MEDiA7??????????????????????????
?    Ripper ...........: 3iX                                                              ?
?    Release Date .....: 2003                            DVD Retail Date ..: 2003         ?
?    Video Format .....: DivX 5.0                        Video Bitrate ....: 896 Kbps     ?
?    Aspect Ratio .....: 1.33:1                          Resolution .......: 512 x 384    ?
?    Audio Format .....: CBR MP3                         Audio Bitrate ....: 128 Kbps     ?
?    DVD Runtime ......: 98 min                          Frame Rate .......: 25 fps       ?
?    Language .........: English                         Subtitle(s) ......: English      ?
?    Film Genre .......: Adventure / Musical / Comedy                                     ?
?    IMDB .............: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0084504                               ?
?    Synopsis: ........: A delightful, updated version of the timeless classic            ?
?                        The Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert & Sullivan.                   ?
?                        The fantasy world of a shy and awkward young girl comes to       ?
?                        life after she meets a handsome lad dressed as a pirate at       ?
?                        an amusement park.                                               ?
 ??????????????????????????????????????????2003???????????????????????????????????????????

:lol: , hey PAiN, if you're going to steal other peoples ASCII, you might want to remember to change the details for your own rip and movie :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:38 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
hehe... did i use your ascii :oops:

I just used a bit of it ..... *vissling*

I missed that it was the wrong nfo, it is now fixed ... hahaha

Changed for the 3rd time, now here is the movie anyway

Last edited by PAiN on Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:42 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
LOL, no, not mine.

I quite like the description of Nekromantik 2 as :-
Code:
A delightful, updated version of the timeless classic            ?
?                        The Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert & Sullivan.                   ?
?                        The fantasy world of a shy and awkward young girl comes to       ?
?                        life after she meets a handsome lad dressed as a pirate at       ?
?                        an amusement park.

But it's a blatant bit of stealing. :matrix:
You might want to change it (at least the text!!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:31 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
would someone get their ass in gear and put some speed on this one... plz... i need it to complete in one week.. after that i will move to new house and i will not have any connection for a long time..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:38 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
d0c wrote:
would someone get their ass in gear and put some speed on this one... plz... i need it to complete in one week.. after that i will move to new house and i will not have any connection for a long time..

Get in line :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:40 pm  Post subject:
a member of the recently deceased

d0c wrote:

welcome in da club
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:12 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Had this flick for years on Vhs that I had to order through some underground company..to be honest..not as good as #1...does have a few good scenes..but not as impactufull as the first movie at all....Still...it is fucking the dead,which is a classy plotline to begin with.
With all that beeing said...thanks for the release <click>Thus ends my ramble. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:23 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
DxaKrator wrote:
Had this flick for years on Vhs that I had to order through some underground company..to be honest..not as good as #1...does have a few good scenes..but not as impactufull as the first movie at all....Still...it is fucking the dead,which is a classy plotline to begin with.
With all that beeing said...thanks for the release <click>Thus ends my ramble. :mrgreen:

Let's slingshot this thread off topic by making the shocking confession that I once (ONLY ONCE !!!) during puberty , had a dream of fucking a stiff :shock: ...Not kidding :shock: :shock: :shock:

Questioned my own sanity that following day......
Then again , she did have curves non existant in this reality :twisted:

aw well ....never dreamt something like it again .......let's blame puberty :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:29 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
The Plus side is that the dead don't scream and try and run away when you fuck them.They also supply their own personal lubricant :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:43 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
lol reminds me of the psyche-out squeak makes on BASEketball

ohgodnotanotherone
"Your mommas deaf"

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:33 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
OK!!! 5hour wait and no sources....i cancel this shit..if its going to be this slow why the heck did u post it here at all.. :matrix: this piss me off... this emule speed crap is getting to my nerves...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
d0c wrote:
OK!!! 5hour wait and no sources....i cancel this shit..if its going to be this slow why the heck did u post it here at all.. :matrix: this piss me off... this emule speed crap is getting to my nerves...

Stop naggin' you bitch... you sound like a n00b ... i'm 1 source on this man.

For you others that want it find me here:
ed2k server: 195.245.244.243:4661

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:35 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
PAiN wrote:
d0c wrote:

Interesting. He's not alone - I too have been looking at a red bar for 4 hours now.......
What's so special about that server you're on ?

EDIT : oops that would be razorback then :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:32 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Thanks for the rip, I was waiting for this one!

Now, a bit of complaining: :lol:
I can't see the cover... Is it only my problem? Or doesn't the server support remote linking?
And where the hell is the link to some decent rip of part one?... :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:09 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
PAiN wrote:
d0c wrote:

WOOT!.. u call me a BIATCH!! meet me at the school yard eigh'o'clock and get your ass kicked... :matrix: you red balony..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:47 pm  Post subject:

Polityk
i c picture.

d0c & PAiN
ok lads, i wanna good and clean fight. get it on!
((c.)Celebrity Deathmatch)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:51 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
PrayeR wrote:
Polityk
i c picture.

I still can't see it, but it must be the influence of those MS patches I installed recently. :evil: Eh, time for format c: and a clean instalation of windows...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:04 am  Post subject:

Polityk
i can c it in MinetExplorer, Opera, Mozilla...
and i deleted cashes.. :-/
so u might have probs with Micro$hit patches.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:14 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
I can see the pic fine and I'm using IE..Sometimes I notice that pics don't want to load all the way on some of the posts and then an hour later it's ok.I chalk it up to my mule taking up all the bandwidth.
I got no sources either but I am a patient man and will give some time.As far as the first one goes I got a rip of it somewhere around here....don't remember the quality of it...have had it for years though.